I just bought a " quad" did I get ripped off ? I'm a mix martial artist not a druggie

I just bought a " quad" did I get ripped off ? I'm a mix martial artist not a druggie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA
leafly.com/hybrid/gods-green-crack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you mean a quad bike then yes, also is that green puke in your bag?

How much did you pay? A quarter ounce should cost no more than $50.

It's steamy but dank. I paid 100 it's the usual rate out here in Illinois

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA

I'd knock you the fuck out kid

7g=quarter
> no martial art can match my crab manga

lol that's shit. I get half ounces for less than that. I do live in the weed capital of the world though, so I guess there is that.

How do u smoke ?

Do I need anything at the bottom of the bowl part of the bong

Depends. Is it a standard quad or a metric quad?

7.5 isn't bad if you paid $75 to get it
Can we see the green?

Water

Looks like shit I'd throw in the trash

I'm excited about smoking it's been since summer

That's actually a pretty healthy quarter (ounce), so no. And unless you live in a medical/rec state it's completely reasonable to pay 75 for it.

i live in illinois and i pay 80 max

This

Many seeds?
I hope it's actually some loud and not mids.
I pay cheap for mine tbh, so $100, for 7ish gs is kinda extra for me

boof with budrot.

no wonder people have such bad opinions about pot.

I'm on south side and only have two or three connects since high schools been over

>Not paying $10/G
>Not getting an O for $220

Not one seed in sight

im by ohare airport
i got quads for 65 before

Then you're a fucking tool.

this is what real weed should look like, not that crap you find in a dumpster

Cheers

you're a fucking fool for smoking that moldy headache crap

You fucking retard faggot
7.5 grams = $75 at 10 a g

oi user that bong has ice cube traps. It helps cool down the smoke for smoother nicer hits.

Should try it out

blurry picture, can't see shit

not sure what part of IL you're from but I get 1/2oz for 100 boi, never paid that much for 1/4 in my life.

It's not great looking weed, but if you haven't smoked in a while it's just as good as any.

Clean your bong, op, so that when you do get some great bud you can taste it

There is something funny on a couple of the buds, but you posted that before OP even showed a closeup of the bud. That makes you a shitposter. I don't even smoke weed anymore; good job with an employer who does randoms.

I'm high now so I'll admit I knew what a quad was I was trying to trolllol

looks like the shit I get for $50 a 1/2 oz

Looks like a bag of litteral shit

you can still see the budrot in earlier pictures.

if you've ever grown weed once you know what to look for.

it's diarrhea, possible vomiting waiting to happen.

mycotoxin soup

cali fag here.

shit is the right word, now fuck off back to whatever stupid state you live in

What went wrong with the grow ?

Chicago bby

Rhode Island, Colorado, or California? Theres a buncha weed capitals now guy.

fuck you I live in Cali

depends on the strain, OP's looks like the strain God's Crack, a hybrid of God Bud and Green Crack.

also stop sucking cock to your employers.

either you work for the CIA, some shitty job, or don't know how to use fake piss (who the hell constantly randoms piss tests?).

better yet, be your own boss.

Sure OP

Ops bud looks completely unidentifiable, there's no fucking way you can tell what strain that is. it's probably last years outdoor

looks like some outdoor boof that the grower was too stupid / lazy to cover in the rain. i bet he sprayed it with Eagle 20 also because there are limited areas of the bud from the pics (looks like the outside) that are covered in dried up budrot. Or there's the possibility that there's just a bunch of it and you can't see it cause it's on the inside.

Last time my guy said it was train wreck, but he didn't say anything this time

it's always train wreck or blue dream or sour diesel

grow up you fucking hippies how old are all you still smoking pot? probably still living at home doing nothing with your pathetic lives.

it looks like God's Crack.

We all knew it anyway no one with a bong that dirty doesn't know the basics. Next you'll tell us you aren't really a MMA and you know what? We already knew that, tolo.

enjoy your stupid winter with black snow and nigger piss on the blue line you pussyhead.

and so do millions of other people, why don't you jerk them all off too?

actually it looks like outs that was sprayed to shit with pgrs

I'm going by shape, size, and colour.

man up and start growing some mids you stupid bitch.

That ain't bad, I just pay'd $50 aus for 5 grams of weed that is a little mouldy.
Still getting me ripped though.

agreed fagg chicago is by far the worst city i've ever lived in

>winter 9 months of the year
>everything is fucking expensive
>bums treat the L like a YMCA hobo soup kitchen fuckeraunt

trainwreck and green crack are boof strains anyways.

I pay 40 dollars CDN for a half O and 20 for a quarter.

I own my own house working on the railroad and fighting amateur cage fighting. I'm 2 and 2 and hope to go pro soon. Not a hippie and not afraid of a lil cold weather.

leafly.com/hybrid/gods-green-crack

you smoke sugar leaf

this is real cali weed

dipped in Forbid and Eagle 20

As someone living in Oklahoma it's 180 an oz of pretty good stuff.

I tried to give that a fb like

dude your mom couldn't even go pro and she took more shots to the mouth than you did from your dad...

no, I have a dispensary down the street that sells it 5 dollars a gram.

gotta double tap

lol nigga, you've never even heard of weedmaps have you? fucking 180 an ounce of good stuff? suuuuuuuuuure buddy sure.

ITT: Faggot druggies having a pissing contest

You got 3.5 grams more than you've paid for, dumb shit. Next time just pay that price for 5gs.

I've actually have trained with top fighters and my two losses were to black belts and I went the distance. Amateurs fight 3 3 minute rounds not 5. I feel with 15 minutes I could be 4-0 right now

gtfo of here polo sweat vester wearing slut. i bet you wear panties under that skirt from that dick you take from your wifey lady every night.

more like "butthurt stoners trying to disprove each other."

see what I mean, butthurt stoners.

you realize you're a living meme right?

>i'm training to be a cage fighter

No but that UFC shit is retarded

and so was his mom......but her titties weren't retarded!

I could probably knock you out with one swift jab. you're nothing against a Cali kid with some purps

pays 180 an ounce for a tote that was shipped out for probably 2500 lol

>Weed capital
>Not automatically presuming Amsterdam

Shiggydiggy you fucking pleb

hello sir, green text police here.

>we are concerned you used the term lady wifey
>that is redundant
>please show your virgin asshole papers

no you're just a bitch too scared to rip a joint or grow a plant, fuck outta here pussy stop talking.

amsterdam is the truffle capital
cali is the weed capital, you fucking moron.

kill yourself by drowning in your own jizz you fucking moron

>rip a joint

please explain

shut the fuck up bitch don't talk about Cali like that run my fade

I'm 6 foot and fight at 185 middleweight. I'll scrap with anyone for a few hundred bucks

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA

No martial art can match your crab comic in japanese wtf are you even saying?

You dare call someone a polo sweat vester wearing slut just for trying to experience life and live a little? Sure, real safe for you in your mothers basement just calling adventurous people morons. Your comment literally highlights the amount of ignorance that still remains in our world, and you should actually go out and maybe stop passing on knowledge that you've read in a book your mum gave you when you were six, okay? I'm trying to be helpful here, but you give me a headache and your unhelpfulness and irritating know-it-allness is just a complete pain in the ass for everyone around you, but I'm sure you already have heard this a million times but your ego is just far too strong that you don't allow yourself to listen to anyone. Your arrogance kind of reminds me of Spongebob (in the simplest way that a child like you would understand) because everyone hates you except for your really dumb best friend, so you think everythings okay. Squidward especially hates you and shows it, and constantly tries to get away from you but your arrogance is so huge and spreads from land to land that not even Squidward can get away from you. Please don't reply, I'm afraid that if you do I might catch just a little bit of your ignorance and it is far too late in the day for me to want to listen to you at all. Go and have some alcohol, it might kill just the right braincells for you to be able to get back on with your life and might actually improve your day. Have a good one, and please do not reply.

50 for bunk weed.

name a metro area bigger than socal that has legalized weed you stupid stupid mom tit sucking faggot

Give all these stupid fucks who only smoke when its legal the most giant dab you possibly can.

I'm 6 foot 3 and fight at 200 heavyweight I'll scrap with you specifically if you win you'll leave Cali with a pack of mochi gelato

lol nigga humboldt county.

shit that's also cali

FUCKING BETTER THAN WHAT WE PAY OUT HERE IN AUS, SHITS EXPENSIVE AND FUCKING TERRIBLE

daddy gots to finesse the q for 40-5 or else your a reginald lmao

200 isn't heavyweight it's 206 to 265. You guys don't get it I'm the real deal. At 24 you will definitely see me in the UFC within6 years