Why on earth would you have a 22 yo teaching science at a high school?

why on earth would you have a 22 yo teaching science at a high school?

you are just inviting trouble

>According to a statement released on Twitter, administrators from the high school said “the safety and well-being of our students is our number one priority,” and there was no indication in Day’s record that she would make such a “very poor decision.”

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/16/cops-bust-wife-of-high-school-football-coach-waiting-for-sex-romp-with-teen/
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/16/married-science-teacher-22-arrested-for-sex-romp-with-teen-boy-student.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this another American scandal?

Is her face stuck like that?

What is this?

>when you go full retard

>canadian county jail
>american

nypost.com/2017/11/16/cops-bust-wife-of-high-school-football-coach-waiting-for-sex-romp-with-teen/

0/10 bait

The bible says women arent allowed to teach men ANYTHING! This practice is evil and needs to end. Whores are meant to be pregnant and in the kitchen.

Her football coach husband got cucked

I went to this super shitty highschool where 80% of the teachers were well under 30. I dont like old bag teachers but its really pathetic. Young teachers hit on the kids, cant teach, make bad decisions, all smoke pot.

makes you wonder if it was one of his black players

I need a quote on this. It's for a friend.

Canadian county is in Oklahoma, you retard.

These 20 somethings are cougars

>naming a county after a country
who's really retarded here?

You?

>yukon high school

no you

100% chance her husbands a cuck or they're swingers, with her husband scouting third wheels by baiting younguns with hus own wife.

I'm almost certain this was on his initiative, and she's just dumb/hot enough to play into it.

No, you

>under rated comment

you

>when you realize you can't succ your way out of this situation

Hunter Day?

Or Day Hunter???

Hear more about child predators in your neighborgood at 8 with weather on the threes.

1 Timothy 2:12 "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

From Oklahoma, Canadian County is named after a river that passes through you fucking hick.

My wife knows her place. Women need a man in their life to guide them.

Did you know that 60% of oklahomas population are related to eachother? Your parents are probably cousins, you inbred fuck.

My mother is from Corpus Christi, TX and my father from Freedom, OK. Very unlikely.

woah now break it up fellas

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/16/married-science-teacher-22-arrested-for-sex-romp-with-teen-boy-student.html

smack them around a bit they learn their place

So having guns and bringing them to education centers is ok but having consensual sex with a teacher is not

2 hick cities, they're probably first cousins. your forehead might be huge but that doesn't make you smart

A M E R I C A

>sex-romp

And the winner of the asshole parents award goes to....