Drug thread

Drug thread.
>pic related, what im on right now

you americans have a bit of a drug problem

>have severe anxiety and panic disorder

>going to seek counseling soon

>possibly get prescribed xanax

i really dont think just talking to a therapist is going to help me

taking 1200mg DXM tonight between 2 200ml bottles.

how long should i wait between each one? i read if you do you get a bigger high

>1200mg

jesus christ

i have a whole drawer full of bottles of gel capsules with probably around 4000mg total and i never bother taking more than 300mg

good luck with your double vision and inability to do anything other than just lay there lolol

>mfw

so i ordered a quarter gram of alprazolam powder with the help of some onions and it went to my mates house
i tell him not to touch it as its pure xanax powder and dosing it in powder is stupid and is only going to end bad
the spastic decides to take some
ends up taking loads and getting arrested for domestic abuse
his step dad took it the same night and had to be arrested aswell
both are in custody till their court date on monday most likely going to prison for a while
shouldve fucking listened :L

im ok with that

lmaoooooo you have to be retarded to touch pure alpraz powder, theres no way to watch your dose

>implying im american

put on some good tunes. and good luck, the last i took more than 300mg i ended up taking 600mg total and i had a panic attack and thought i was dying lol

i was planning on dissolving it in vodka or IPA then using a syringe to dose it

1mg/ML
250mg dissolved into 250ml then its easy peasy also way fuckin cheaper like its crazy how much money you can save and you dont have to carry pills like people just think its vodka or something

although the liquid dosing is better in my opinion alot of people have been arrested on the drugs ive gave them because they under estimate how strong i actually make liquids and powders although i do find it incredibly hillarious because i am surrounded by fucking spastics

250mg in a bottle? thats fucking ridiculous therell be morons who drink the whole thing

yeah thats happened before a few times

i was coming down off coke and i had a 500ml bottle of vodka with 500mg in it and i was pouring a bit in the cap then drinking it
>i have a very very high tolerance for xanax and i dont use it alot maybe once a month
but i was coming down off some pure coke i got with the help of onions aswell my 'friends' wouldnt stop begging me for some i got really pissed off and threw the bottle at them
they picked it up and all 3 of them started to drink it thinking it wasnt that strong even though i told them
long story short i walked about all day fucked lighting things on fire ended up burning all this homeless mans stuff (he was a paedo) and my other 'friends' got arrested in mcdonalds while i was walking out of mcdonalds the police walked in i could do nothing but laugh walking away watching them get arrested

lmaooooo holy shit. ive done some fucked up shit off bars but havent gone that far. how much u flip the powder for? help of the onions i can get bars for cheap and flip them for twice the price, but i aint got much clientele

powder can be from half price of buying bars to %10 of the price of buying bars

buy a gram for about £50 theres 500 bars simple shit

just such a pain to dissolve it or cap it

Nice fuckin quads

any yall fuckers like to mix coke and xan? If so what ratios?

Hydrocodone syrup mixed with sprite and hash oil

Heroin (top line)
Meth (bottom)

im a functional addict debate me youll be annoyed im more successful in life than you while getting really high everyday.

tussinex? god i loved that shit when my opiate tolerance was lower
now it takes me like 3 or 4 perc 30s up the nose to get high

heroins a bitch

ive only tried heroin once and i aint really liked it that much, tho ive never really been into any opiates

Dropping acid like it is lemon drop, smoke a bit of herbs in the process and a weekend pass like it is only one day.

yea if you arent a fan of opiates its definitely not going to get you into em, oxycodone would be the one to get anyone into them.
heroins powerful but it doesnt have the same clean warm buzz pharmaceuticals do. i wish my tolerance wasnt so high or id be doing pills and not h.

Xanax what a faggot

no drug shaming you nerd, this is a PC board. be nice

took 1200mg DXM 45 mins ago holy fuuuck im feeling it

i wana meet god tonight

ask him why i love hard drugs so much and tell him to make me stop being a pussy about quiting lmao im high as shit boi whatsup.

Any femanons wanna chat? I'm high asf.

benzos alone have no recreational value, druggies use them to help them with the crash after uppers wear off, or to get rid of a bad trip with psychedelics

im geeked off some ice and heroin
you smoke or snort that shit

Yea i like the calm they bring my brain but i only use them to sleep after meth or if my anxiety is keeping me up in general, its a terrible drug to be addicted to

Snort only, u femanon?

nah but i can be gay as shit if im on ice lmao.
sorry to get your hopes up im in a talking mood and no one is contributing to the drugs threads

yeah, i have to buy xans from the street for my anxiety disorder because my doc only wants to give me antipsychotics for some reason. 2x 2mg extended release xans keep me feeling good for the entire day, or i can just crush them and make them work like normal fast xans

have you tried CBD extract for anxiety?
personally i find it very similar in terms of how they combat anxiety

Anyone tried salvia? it wasnt the best shit, but you could trip for ten minutes then be a functioning member of society again and go to work. Banned in canada now, cant find it anywhere. Funny how prohibition only worked for salvia.

ffs, i miss it

Its cool ill brb in about 30 mins, I have to pretend to be sleeping when my wife wakes up....shell know I'm high asf. I'll post pics when I get back so I know it's me, I don't mind talking

>benzos alone have no recreational value
try telling me that when youre 10 bars deep and halfa bottle through of vodka

Eat 6 more and get on my level pussy

eat 100mg in a week, drinking a bottle of wine a day and get on my level pussy

RIP LIL PEEP

whats ur kik

I assume that's a cannabis product. No i haven't. I live in northern europe so any kind of weed products are very expensive, up to €20 a gram of good quality stuff. People mostly abuse and resell prescription meds and amphetamines.

im not him but im on the same drug plus heroin lmao want my kik? its bk2geeked

yea the the other main active chemical in cannabis, THC is what gets you high CBD is what makes weed "relaxing" and sleep inducing. its actually really good. its legal in the states and they sell it in headshops

Yeah you can only legally grow hemp here if it has like

damn, what drugs are big over there?

Pretty much opioids, shitty amphetamine and psychedelic mushrooms that grow in the wild, the nordic border control is just too good to order any good stuff from elsewhere, ketamine gets through the customs though for some reason

also immigrants bring some good hash with them. only positive thing about them