Nuns grow cannabis to help sick people

>"Anyone who doesn't believe that gods given plant doesn't have medical value is STUPID"
What now Christfags?
youtube.com/watch?v=XgfmrqBZVKg

Welp, I'm convinced. Now I'm a #Cruzmissile

>gods given plant
Just like the forbidden fruit.

She needs to be thrown in jail.

Well she does have a point though, why are so called Christians so morally against a harmless plant that was created by God himself?

>there are sexually frustrated uptight bootlickers on Sup Forums who would keep a ban any currently illegal drugs and makes more drugs illegal

Why are people this unironically edgy, Sup Forums?

Pot is extremely detrimental to white culture. It's basically like giving booze to a native. It seriously fucks us up, often for life.

Source on all of the meme bullshit you just spouted?

the metaphorical fruit of knowledge

im pro marijuana legalization not because im a degenerate but because it will btfo all black markets

And that's about the whole list of researchers who aren't backed by the same people who want it legalized for recreational use

>Grows brain cells
Excuse me?

>grows brain cells

not real nuns

It's called bait reeeee

Another reason why I'm not catholic anymore

Keep it up catholic fags

Now everyone knows I'm new :'(

>plants give off energy to people
Are you sure she's a nun? Sounds like a hippie.

Instead of advocating for lax marijuana laws to save people from getting jail time, instantly goes to money.
>Oh wow think of all the money you could get from this! This would help California's economy!
What a shit, definitely using religion as a mask.

Nice try, Rip-off Church.

I'm a christfag and I smoke weed. I also have a full time job, a wife, and a mortgage.

I treat it just like your average joe treats a beer. Something to wind down with after a hard day's work. People say weed makes you lazy and worthless, well that's not true. That person is just lazy and worthless and blames it on weed.

MUH GOO!

nuns and priest do dumb shit all the time c'mon now

Give em henbane and belladonna too, sisters! Don't leave out any of god's precious green gifts!

Dude weed man my brain is shot.

>Non-addictive
False.
>Anti-depressant
Literally a depressant.
>Cures cancer
Sure. Just look how that went for Bob Marley. False.
>Zero deaths
Very false. Marijuana is becoming more and more all the time associated with fatal traffic accidents for one.
>Saves police billions
I don't even get this claim.
>No OD
To death? Not as far as I can tell. Good job, you may have gotten ONE.
>Grows brain cells
Lord Of Lies

We have Cannabinoid receptors inside our bodies.

I don't know if it's god sent, but humans have been using it for a long fucking time

>Spouts nonsense with no sources and a little cartoon

We also have this molecule called hemoglobin that bonds to carbon monoxide. Better load up!

>Facts are nonsense
Get out stinky pothead and wash your fucking hair.

Weed isn't addictive, but it can become habitual, there is no such thing as weed withdrawal like there is for addictive substances
Nice bait made me reply

>There is no such thing as psychological addiction
What a retarded faggot.

Papists committing crimes. What else is new?

Why can't they be like the nuns in Spain that bake cookies and are never seen? Forgot the name of the place but they bake them during certain times only, they are dank af

as a country we need to stop wasting our time worrying about whether weed is denigrate or not. obesity, fat fucks, and fast food everywhere is the biggest jew that is killing our country, yet no one seems to be lobbying to make ordering excessive food illegal

>its a religous people try to be hip and cool episode

Someone has that autistic image of Naruto praying to allah shit was funny af

>wanting nanny state garbage
>>>/britain/

good point.
why don't we let physicians and pharmacists extract the useful stuff from weed, like every other drug that comes from plants, which is most of them, instead of allowing retards to run rampant with it, causing degeneracy, car accidents, and general stoner retardation?
i'm sure the "magic drug", will be much more useful concentrated and dosed out by trained individuals.

Besides the OD statement all the rest of those facts are wrong.

"has to go."
What is it with nuns sliding seamlessly into Nazism?

Every year, my decision to leave the church is validated.

This is just some bullshit to make money without being taxed like the winerys that the church runs.

Based in California’s Central Valley, The Sisters of the Valley are not affiliated with any traditional earthly religion. The Sisters’ spiritual practices support the process of making medicine. We respect the breadth and depth of the gifts of Mother Earth, working to bridge the gap between Her and her suffering people.

they did, it's called marinol and it's shit. there's more to weed than thc. if you want extractions, you can get oil.