In this thread we choose some user to win a government association position, then President of that organization...

In this thread we choose some user to win a government association position, then President of that organization, then city council, then mayor, then state representative, the US Congressperson, then Governor of a state, then President, with a few gaps if we can.

In this thread we choose some user to Edit:

win a government association position, then President of that organization, then city council, then mayor, then state representative, then US congressperson, then Governor of a state, then President of the United States, with a few gaps if we can.

Which user do we select?

Who should it be?

Got to be a nobody, but probably higher than some hobo.

Maybe some high school, prep school, or college student, but not one who is a communist.

good idea

bump

Holy shit, this could be the next dank prank.

Last 2 digits determines the quartile of the US State by alphabetical order this citizen is selected from

OMG! 69 LOL.

Y'all know I meant percentile.

Okay, so y'all pick which Parish.

There are 64 parishes in Louisiana the 18th state in alphabetical order so including 69th percentile -oh fuck Imma retard. I divided 69 by 4 instead of 2.- , wait, I have to recalculate.
Dubs

Trips wow, I guess we got to do this.

69/2 = 34.5, so 35th state would include 69th and 70th percentiles.

35th state in alphabetical order is Ohio.

Ohio has 88 counties.

8 × 11 = 88

2^3 = 8 and (100 - 1) / 9 = 11

Trips again wow.

So literally guys use the last 2 digits of whatever post we use at first. If it ends in 00, just keep trying again until it does not end in 00. More directions coming soon.

Literally a theoretical 1 % chance of the post ending in 00 if you don't try so yeah.

More directions coming soon.

Using the last 2 digits that quify, so 01 through 99, take that number and divide it by 9.

*qualify

Sorry, afk, but I'm back now.

Forgot to mention: More directions coming soon.

That number shall be a positive integer of 11 or less than that integer, but more then 11. More directions coming soon.

Dubs

The integer that that number is or is less than, but not more than is that nth set of 8 counties of the total of 88 when in alphabetical order. More directions coming soon.

Then with the next 3 posts used, narrow down by half with each post the choices as the first half when odd and the second half when even. More directions coming soon.

So as a key for those 3 posts in chronological order:

Odd: O
Even: E

OOO --> 1
OOE --> 2
OEO --> 3
OEE --> 4
EOO --> 5
EOE --> 6
EEO --> 7
EEE --> 8

So these 2 posts of directions pretty much cover the process we are going to use. But please still read and understand the rest of the directions also.

We will use those posts in chronological order of the replies to the 69th (cuz kek and lulz) reply to this post. So you should understand that the 3 posts that determine the county within whatever set of 8 counties is selected are the first 3 replies to the 69th reply to this post after the first reply that does not end in 00 to the 69th reply to this post.

This anticipation us anonymous posters determining major world history is so freaking exciting.

Are you ready? Ready or not? Either way, get set, ...

Go!

1st lottery reply?

2?

Roll

Rolling

rolly polly

Dubs

I might be posting in an epic bread.

Indirect sortition to the extreme.

Remember to count the replies from that post, NOT EVERY POST AFTER IT!

And y'all memers thought Trump was memed into the presidency.

I am kinda amazed I am doing this right now.

Imagine how many people are posting in this thread and how many more are lurking.

So on many mobile devices it would be the reply on the 18th row, assuming 4 replies per row.

What about on most laptops? PCs and MACs?

This already got 10+ replies?, how?

Fuck it

Roll

Ok, so which person in that county? Do they just sign up? First 100 to sign up. Then we use a get again?

Roll

Who here like a to suck massive cock?

they c me rollin n they h8n

What the Fuck