What substance are you currently being unproductive with?

What substance are you currently being unproductive with?
I smoke heroin for my anxiety and have a heavy benzodiazapines habit. It does not sooth me or calm me down as it did before but i can not survive the abstinences without proper medical surveilance 24/7. I would like to dedicate this Thread to those who would like to complain about their addictions. No judgement and no psychadelic talk like it's a legitimate cure.

I use adderall and hydrocodone on a daily for purely recreational purposes, but I am actually very productive while high. My issue is being sober - i will not and do not feel like doing SHIT. Abusing meth and xanax over the years however caused me to eventually become useless. After quitting the meth i cold turkeyed the benzos, which resulted in seizures for a good 2 weeks. All of the seizures combined with recurring anxiety due to the amphetamine withdrawals almost drove me crazy. I picked back up my current habit around a year ago, but with a plan of action. I only used the substances at first for motivation and after becoming fairly successful over the course of the last 6 months, i contribute my drive and motivation solely to the drugs.

None. I blame myself for not being productive, not drugs or alcohol.

checked
i have a hopless taylor swift addiction

Try meditation and exercise, doesn't cure it, but it does make it a little easier to quit

Shame you didn't od or die from a seizures

read russel brands new book

Hey I found this new amazing drug! It's called 45acp goes straight to you brain ending all normal functions, if that's to harsh then I also heard of 9x19 parabellum pretty much the same as 45acp just cheaper

go to sleep russel brand

I fucking hate seeing how people find xanax and benzos so easy and it's my favorite thing in the whole world(no fucking lie) and I can never find shit. Sure, there are legal nootropics instead, but that doesn't compare to shit.
I fucking hate my life....

Heroin for anxiety? Seems a bit like bringing a gun to a knife fight, dude..

dude weed lmao, I spend my wagecuck tips on it but if I can't afford it or otherwise just want or have to go without for a while then it's whatever

I may smoke a lot of weed and play a lot of video games and put off working on my long term projects and potential business shit but the real addiction is to a lifestyle of terminal mediocrity through procrastination and indulgence

respiratory depression (caused by opiates and benzos)
slows your heart rate so i could see it calming anxiety
also being high probably helps too

My main is heroin i love opiates but its a bitch being drug sick but i havent found a good time to stop cause i need to be function for my work and i cant take off to lay in bed and sleep off withdrawals

but tonight im rolling off some meth too
top is some pretty fire heroin and bottom is the ice.

used to go all out with the hard drugs but how it's just ketamine, benzos, oxy and codeine occasionally. id drink more if i could but it's probably for the best.

Sober now

How do you smoke heroin? Ive only snorted it and seen former friends shoot it.

ice?

fuck you, you lucky mother fucker.
i would cut off my fingers to live that life....

s u b o x o n e

thats good man stay off the shit you can get hooked on, smoking weed isnt a big deal if you can be responsible and not make it a mental habit.

It's what we do now, this is our lives.

thats the one drug i will tell anyone not to keep doing. its just another habit if youre using it to quit heroin or something. better off trying to not do anything.

ketamine
this local stuff is way too overpriced. more expensive than blow

smoking it is a little lack luster cause of how long it lasts( not very long)
theres a reason its called chasing the dragon, you just keep going.

snorting is the optimal ROA
shooting turns you into another person and is very dangerous its almost evil,

I don't fucking care. I drink every fucking day now because I lost all my contacts and can't find shit. I fucking hate it.............fuck fuck fuck.

If you're willing to pay $100 a day you can be in space 24/7

I started with 1 bag every couple weeks. Just finished the 2 I picked up on Tuesday. Taking a break for a while lol

I would. I'm a fucking pleb who is scared to use tor and wouldn't even know how even though I've been lurking for 10 years.

You don't need to use tor

Oxycodone has me pretty bad.. and when im out of that i do cold water extractions on codeine paracetamol tablets.. 300mg doses like 3-4 times a day. Couldnt stopif my life depended. Have still never tried heroin. What am i missing? Asides from another nail in my coffin

Fuck, nigger.. spread the tar out across the sheet with water and your finger. Just a few drops. Let it dry. No waste. Fucking amateurs.

the high is a little less clean feeling but it will fucking blow your mind about the high strength to cost ratio.
before i was on h i was spending 100 bucks to get high on oxy now with h 25 bucks will get me high

You say that, but don't know how it is here...

Im hung up again on oxycodone, doing it daily, both at home and at work. Cant get thru the day without it, trying to lower the dose but it unfortunately isnt so easy with these shitty opioids. To throttle the oxycodone habit I started shooting Morphine up my veins on weekends.

At least I get a little Buzz for like 20mins from oxycodone-liquid without naloxone, else this would really fucking suck.

Lets face it bois, drugs suck and so do addictions. But somehow most still cant really let go bc being clean is just boring and plain.

Im just in the same position. Cant take off work to do a full withdrawal, looks like the few holidays I get around new years/Christmas are going to be spent in Hell.

> I smoke heroine for my anxiety.

You sir are an idiot.

I'm being VERY productive with the word of God. Put down the needle and pick up a Bible or burn in hell junko.

yea other than having to be functional for my obligation the other thing stopping me is that i know ill just be depressed and neurotic still even if im clean, whats the point right?

Judge not lest ye be judged