How will whitebois ever recover?

How will whitebois ever recover?

This isn't even the most handsome black guy let alone the most handsome guy in the world...

use the app!

I disagree. I am more hansome.

Some one Makeup app this ugly monkey!

I thought this sort of metric is impossible to gauge due to its entirely subjective bases

If I was giving a wand and told i could look like that I'd choose not to, honestly.

Any white guy with blue eyes trumps with no ugly nigger nose.

Trump will let us string up some coons in our trees this christmas. America needs a real good lynching again.

>shit tier jawline
>girly ass eyebrows
>nigger are those coloured contacts?
I can just imagine the smell of his dreadlocks

So... is he mixed, or he used Photoshop or he used too much makeup to look somewhat ''more white and less black'' then he needs to be (like Beyonce, for example)?

Let's post better looking men(straight btw)

"Social media". Anything that autists here can use to con people into pissing themselves for equality gives an opinion I can safely ignore.

He is a massive homo ain't he ? Surely he's got those eyes coz he's so full of other queers cum?

Not being incarcerated.
Being literate.
Being employed.
Not having an std.
etc. etc. etc.

>shit tier jawline
what? his jaw is great. his neck is just massive

Well he's gay so it doesn't matter how good looking he is? He just wants cock.

Still plenty of pussy for me.

He's a big guy

but not the most handsome

that isnt blake shelton, last thing i saw on cnn is he was voted sexiest man alive 2017

if he can learn how to shave properly after that, why not?

>couple thousand people voted some ugly dude with asymmetrical face, lips and a huge ugly nose (no wonder, because hes a nigger) as most handsome man
>OBOIIWHATDOWEDONOW
>How will whitebois ever recover?
recover from what?
hes average looking/borederline ugly
on top of that hes literally subhuman

couldnt care less

This.

Pshhh

all blacks are inferior
>kill yourself.