Let's objectify my ex girlfriend, Amber

Let's objectify my ex girlfriend, Amber

I like the crochet throw blanket

I can picture her choking to eath on my fat cock while I jizz into her stomach

She was such a prude tease!

Oh shit op was your girl a Jesus Freak with THOSE titties? She'll be FUN to break. They're the best to watch piss themselves

She's cute. Why'd she dump you, OP?

i split with her after she kept trying to get me in bed and then panicking. something about religion makes her drive me nuts

Say thee nastiest most overly sexual and degrading shit about her so I can show her how much she turns us on. We may give rise to a slut

Miss A. Jackson sent me this from her church

Wow that bitch wants to get stuffed

I bet she's orgasmed thinking about god's cock drowning her

If you had nudes then sure but no nudes then no objectify

Her face isn't great. But it's fuckable. She has a very fuckable face. I would face fuck her. But I wouldn't brag about it. I would fuck her mouth, and then fuck her doggystyle, hard and fast, just to hear her scream. But if she saw me on the street, I would ignore her waves and refuse to acknowledge her.

But that face. I wouldn't mind thwacking her with my cock, right on the forehead. I would literally beat the shit out of her face with my dick.

This is the face of a girl who fucks dogs

yes! I've heard her gag before, it's somehow incredibly sexy

Why the fuck is she sleeping with a phone in her hand? Is she one of those narcoleptic Jews? Fuck that shit. I'd throat punch her in the back of the neck.

I took that

Oh my FUCK that mouth was made to slosh around the cum of 5 different dudes and blow bubbles with it!

Nigger that is irrelevant. What, were you guys both taking pictures of each other pretending to be asleep? Now I'm fucking angry.

I came in and thought she looked sexy lying there

Tell me she isn't BEGGING to choke on a fat cock

Got kik ? Id love to get more and use her a regular fap material

we can also talk about our friend Lorri

I don't but what are you picturing doing t oAmber?

Damn shame you should, id strip her and violently inoregnate her whike chokibg her to tears

I wish I had pics of her ass. It's famous among her friends. Her farts are also adprable

Lorri's the kind of girl you want to fuck until she pisses on the floor

MORE MORE MORE GODDAMMIT

if you insist. Anyone else like her?

She looks like the type of chick who would probably go on a date for free food, feel bad and give you head the whole time saying y'all can't fuck cuz she's on her period. Real classy type. I bet she only Drank pina coladas on date night

Closet bisexual slept with her ugly friend just to know what a lesbian experience is. She looks like she'll just on a feminist bandwagon if it means the ugly Niggas at school will stop talking to her

Miss Fruik, everybody. A crowd pleaser

what about Amber?

I'd fuck her til she starved

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNN

i bet she would look cute with a pixie cut. shes got the right face and head shape for it.

I agree. but equally cute with a cock touching the back of her asshole.

she seems like a nice gal.

if you aint got nudes just admit it already, if you got em post em.

amber?

I'd make sweet slow love to her. hopefully she'd orgasm