ITT We Post Opinions And Discuss What We Don’t Agree With

ITT We Post Opinions And Discuss What We Don’t Agree With

> The way the left media handles Trump is unjust, he’s incompetent not evil

> Legalize shrooms and criminalize Cigarettes

> Books are outdated since the invent of Ebook readers, people who tell you otherwise are now eligible for the term hipster

> Considering the big names in the rap industry, and Kendrick’s 30th Birthday. The future of lyrical rap might very well be pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lN5BP1Ra-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>look at me (ay)
>fuck on me(ya)
>look at me (ay)
>fuck on me (ya)

>Riot
>Jocelyn Flores
>Revenge
>Everybody Dies in Their Nightmares

Most lyrical rappers stay underground or aren’t hot enough, and mumble artists are constantly making hits. He isn’t good but he’s all we got

X makes good music but he's a scumbag for sure and it's gonna get him locked up or shot. Ski mask is the one to watch he's been killing it.

I heard Some Ski Mask with Members Only vol 3, I figured he didn’t have nothing going for him other than being X’s lackey.

Are there any decent tracks you can recommend?

>Catch Me Outside
>BabyWipe
He has a good track with Ferg too called iloveyouraunt. Check out his whole You Will Regret mixtape it's worth a listen.

Thinking Trump is incompetent shows how truly retarded you are. Dude is literally a genius.
>But..but...he said.....THINGS
Yeah, he also has all of Asia turning against North Korea while making hundreds of billions of trade deals, has distanced the US from the European extortion ring, and is going to build a wall and block out the third world welfare migrants. Most anyone wouldn't have the balls or knowledge to do any of these things, and he does it with a full fledge Democrat propaganda media attacked him every time he breaths. Most peoples dumb asses would throw up on themselves the first time they had to read off a teleprompter on national tv.

>criminalize Cigarettes
fuck you.. my lungs, go eat shit or we'll try to criminalize sucking dick so then you won't have a hobby either

>The future of lyrical rap might very well be pic related

that guy is fuckign criminal scum.. he doesn't deserve to make money while rapping in prison, and criminals don't deserve the free publicity

How would you account for the tax cuts that were passed recently, and how it would raise the taxes of lower class Americans, while businesses keep more in their pockets?
People were already shifty towards North Korea, all he’s doing is poking a hornets nest
A wall will only see the rise of overstayed Work visas and immigrants coming in via air travel
I don’t know the details of European trade to claim anything.
But he has to have something shady going on with Russia. Every other day someone from his campaign has been found out to have worked with Russia. He’s alienating a powerful ally to cozy up to Putin. And I don’t think he realizes it

>singing the chorus

he is doing it, i don't see anyone else.

Fucking posers listen to this pseudo outcast piece of shit normie fuckball and others like him.
This generation needs to die hard

He is a scumbag, but personally I don’t keep up with an artists personal life. Takes away from their work.

>cigarettes are literally poison, muh addictions don’t justify their existence. Go get help.

>> The way the left media handles Trump is unjust, he’s incompetent not evil
The way all mass media handles everything is incompetent.

>> Legalize shrooms and criminalize Cigarettes
Legalize all drugs, people's own fault if they have problems. We don't need another non-violent private life crime (cigarettes) that wastes tax dollars, jail space, clogs the courts, and ruins lives.

>> Books are outdated since the invent of Ebook readers, people who tell you otherwise are now eligible for the term hipster
Don't need to have your paper book's battery charged to read it. I look at screens enough that I don't want to read novels/texts solely on screens. Despite this, there are plenty of horrible hipsters that talk about real books and how thats the only way to read, but they never read anything.

>> Considering the big names in the rap industry, and Kendrick’s 30th Birthday. The future of lyrical rap might very well be pic related
I have no idea what any of this means.

> Literally Joe Budden

If your generation so great, where their hits at yo

Which one of my points are you referring to?

On the media, You have a point actually

On cigs, My idea was more on the lines of instilling a high tax on tobacco products on both consumers and producers, criminalize was a bad word to use I’m seeing now.

On the last point, rap music is on track for a fall for want of talented artists. And it just became the most listened to genre in the states so that sucks for fans

A few opinions, feel free to destroy them.

> The unmakeup app makes most women under ~35 look better. Make up in general is bad and reminds me of clowns/halloween.

> Spiders are great pets to have, provided there are only a few and they keep to themselves in the corner. One bite and your society will be destroyed.

> Shit like gay parades, bruce jenner winning somebody of the year, and sjws are someof the main reasons why people get irritated and condemn non-straight people. Cramming it in everyone's face is the problem, not the being gay part.

> The reason why association football is the best sport to watch is largely because there are no commercials for 45 minutes straight.

>The way the left media handles Trump is unjust, he’s incompetent not evil

>Trump is in charge of the USA
>If Trump fucks up, the USA is fucked up
>Trump is incompetent
>Trump knows this and carries on
>Trump can stop this any time he wants before damaging the USA
>...
>Trump is evil

There, that's not so hard is it?

>instilling a high tax on tobacco products on both consumers and producers
This already happens. It is by far the most taxed item. I don't think taxing it is needed ideally, but if we are going to pay for peoples health care and they do dumb shit like smoke for decades, then yes there should be a high as fuck tax.

>rap music
I dislike this music so don't know anything about it really. I can understand why others like it, but it largely annoys me.

>SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the left needs to stop telling me that my religion makes me bigoted but their degeneracy cannot be judged because they have the moral high ground somehow

What are you, 16? That logic path is retarded. It's like you started to try and make a good argument and point and then just fell on your face.

X should have died instead of lil peep

>im like bitch who is your mans
>cant keep my dick in my pants

>makeup in moderation can accent natural features.
That being said, The beauty industry does facefuck consumers with makeup because they sell more that way

>Spiders are ew,
but having another mammal in the household that I have to feed, care for, and take regularly to expensive doctors doesn’t sit well. I like the aesthetic of being a proud dog owner to maybe put up with it. I want a Rottweiler Beagle mix one day.

>Gay parades
As a faggot, I agree completely and it’s why I don’t associate with the pride people and I’ve warranted criticism before.

>all sports coverage sucks
Just play them yourself, Being a fan of just watching someone else do something of that nature irks me. I also dislike Youtubers who do video game plays, Especially E-sports. Having said that, it’s awesome that youngins have someone to aspire to be when playing sports, but it’s gonna warrant a lot of products you don’t need being shoved in your And your kids face.

Things changed from promoting acceptance of different ideas to aggressively promoting replacement with said ideas.

From a neutral, there is no difference. religions and sjws both attempt force their ideas and their ideas alone to be accepted.

Everybody thats Not working as a craftsman is a waste of meat, time and space

>attempt force
nope. i just believe what i believe and if someone asks what i think i always get talked down to. even family members are completely intolerant fucks. i also just want to enjoy trump without my faggot cousins throwing a fit every time they ask my opinion.

i feel bad for my uncle who is just like me but his own son and daughter scream at him on a daily basis because he doesn't think like them. sad.

I swing left and I hate our media outlets, you’re getting no argument from me. Which defeats the purpose of the thread so
>REEEEE
>TRUMP DOESNT EVEN REPRESENT GOOD CHRISTIAN VALUES
>REEE YOUR RELIGION IS IN NEED OF UPDATE
>REEE STOP HATING ON GAYS AND MAYBE THEY CAN MAKE YOU SOME STYLISH CAMO FOR WHEN YOU GUN DOWN A PEACEFUL PROTEST

Haven’t heard of him before his OD, didn’t even bother to look up his track listing. If your name is Lil and it doesn’t end with Wayne I just keep scrolling

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lN5BP1Ra-k

fact even though i work in IT

i never said i was christian, bigot :^)

So then what do you suppose would happen to non craftsman work? Your garbage would like up quick. Your water would stop running. All forms of people are valuable in a society. From the skilled and unskilled to those with money creating the jobs. You're an idiot on par with those who think Mexicans and other illegals steal all the jobs. You complain about a wetback getting a factory job but say nothing about the company which hired the labor for exploitation. Complain about jobs being outsourced to poolooshitstreet land, all the while demanding lower prices for everything. Eat a rotting tit.

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW THE LOVE OF LIL BO PEEP!!!! Never read fairy tales?

Okay Ron Swanson
I understand the importance of craftsmanship, but not everyone needs to do it. More people should, could drive the price down of furniture, skilled laborers, defeat of sucky ikea furnishing nothing but gains. But then who’ll make my McNugs

>People working in Advertising need to ctrl+alt+del their lives. You’re the reason our work is gonna be covered in your shitty logos.

>Just play them yourself
Some of us are not physically able to participate. Those that are able almost totally suck ass. Watching the best humans do something interests me, sports are an easy/enjoyable way to see this as opposed to people that can recite pi to 1 million digits and other cumbersome tasks.

>I also dislike Youtubers who do video game plays, Especially E-sports.
Unlike highly competitive sports, I can never get into this kinda stuff. I suppose the fact I haven't played new video games for 10 years makes me even less interested. I can understand if there is some kind of tutorial going on, but watching random guy playing random first person shooter is not interesting.

>warrant a lot of products you don’t need
That is one beauty of football. You just need a ball and a open space. Sure you can be a full kit wanker or get cleats and fancy goals, but you don't need it.

>Spiders
>mammal
wat

>defend Mexicans
>immediately call them by racist slurs
haha fuck

He does, and he isn’t practicing what his religion preaches
>then again, what Christian does?

i actually never said i was christian. what are you retarded or something? lmao

Not really defending fence dodgers, just pointing out that unskilled labor is the backbone of all society. I hate wall hopper as much as the next faggot here but I see their tears and fears as my cheap produce.

>Best humans do something that interests me
You’re right, you might’ve just sold me on a following a sport. Prolly gonna be soccer though

>Tutorials
Those are fair game, I was referring to guy screaming at first person games and putting on as it was entertainment

>Ball And Open Space
Yeah I agree, I guess my dislike is aimed at the ads thy come with media outlets for sports

>on pets
I meant it as, im not a big fan of traditional pets, which are mammals for the most part
So I’m even less for Spiders in the home

I'm saying people with these progressive/degenerate ideas used to positively promote them with literature and patience. Attempt to educate and show there is another side.

Now the sjws won't allow anything other than their progressive/degenerate ideas. To even insinuate there are different opinions to have gets you derided and semi-blackballed. They have become the tyrannical moral police that the religions they hated were.

I try to avoid politics with some family members because it will 100% turn into shouting and name-calling. My dad drinks the Trump koolaide 100% and my sister drinks the Hillary koolaide 100%. Gets extra fun when the two of them get together and talk. Sad because other than political stuff they get along really well. Reminds me that I should make my escape plan for the upcoming thanksgiving blowups.

I’m saying Trump is, the majority of those who voted for him are.
>his =\= you, dumbass
>I can give a fuck what you are
I didn’t have that info prior to my first reply

This is true and as someone who swings left and sees the fallacy here, sorry you have to deal with that.

>You’re right, you might’ve just sold me on a following a sport. Prolly gonna be soccer though
Winter Olympics are February 2018. Good way to take in the top people in many areas. I like the Olympics because its only every 4 years, you dont have to spend your weekends for half the year to follow whats going on. Sure there must be more to the sport than what is shown, but its nice to get a little flavor of many things.

World Cup is next year, so good a time as any to catch a match or two.

>I was referring to guy screaming at first person games and putting on as it was entertainment
Don't get the hype there myself. Watching a screen with somebody watching another screen

>ads
ads are horrible and ruin almost everything (just like mass media that they share a bed with)

>not a big fan of traditional pets
Understood now. I love cats/dogs but I'm way too lazy and inept to have another life in my hands.

who is that "powerful" ally? and why is that under obama nobody gave a shit about putin? all of a sudden its like we're treating russia like its 1985

Because the president of our country wasn’t exchanging love notes with the president of a country where said president isn’t criticized for fear of death under mysterious circumstances. And allows Religion to bed state, there’s a lot of Christian and God hates fags available on their government access channels.

legalize all drugs
but control them to an extreme degree
requirements for purchasing:
employment
a license attained from taking a competence test for each substance you wish to purchase
heavy punishment for circumventing this system (selling your drugs to other people, buying black market product)
only certain quantities sold as per substance and user's history of competence in using that substance resposibly
I figure a couple doses of (clean)heroin a month administered in controlled doses by a competent user would be pretty much harmless except for the cravings(clean heroin is literally non toxic, as long as you inject it cleanly and don't overdose it will cause your body 0 harm, literally healthier than a single bottle of beer)