Post the rarest, weirdest, randomest pic you have

Post the rarest, weirdest, randomest pic you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckin inches from those quints dammit

The first thing that came to my mind with this photo was "Donatella Versace".

looks like Jabba the Slut

baby xray mang

Ronnie?

Spoopy reflection

gunaydin

moar?????

Who needs girls when I can take my pussy everywhere.

Damn how can someone be so cold about death? I mean if it was a stolen bike I could understand, since cops won't actually do shit about that, but death?

well im sickened but interested

Not that rare but weird enough.

Bumberuno'h

Creepy

holy shit man, that must be photoshopped DD:

This guys looks like the angriest gamer you've ever seen.

why is there an over-sized weasel in there bath tub?

Scotsmen wear nothing under the they're kilt

>they're

JEBUS CHRIST

it hurts my brain

Shut your filthy whore mouth!
You do not talk shit about the Irish wolfhound, they are a great breed!

My gran's sister used to breed them. They are awesome dogs

You mean to say Utilitarianism is not the ultimate moral code?

How dare you

those tits look more defeated than my will to live

we all die eventually.

Another one to cheer you up then.

my back hurts looking at her twabs.

dubs say you post the set

thanks mate

Do not have the full set, sry.

Well I have a "boob" folder, but I won't post it

I-is that tarantino??

t h i s
h
i
s

she is kinda cute

yes

nigga fuck you

wut de fucc

>cat rage room
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Must be photoshopped.

Yea..? Whos this?!?

being this nigger

looks legit

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

it's an Asian method of "getting toxins out"

Fucking epic

yes, i know that

i am a doctor

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELETONS WILL SCARE YOU WHILE YOU´RE SLEEPING

Gross. Her face is upside down.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Anyone have the rest of this set?

WOW. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? HERE I AM, TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF ON THE INTERNET WITH FUNNY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND SUCH AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO ME?
YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU?

Seriously, just leave me alone. I will not hesitate to call the police. Yes, that's right, the police. I bet you didn't think of that when you left your "trolling" comment, did you now? Not that I'd expect someone of your obviously very low intellect to know the law.

Write here, in 18 U.S. Code § 875 it says this. "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both". Did you hear that? Imprisoned. You've broken the law, ruined my night and now your life will be ruined.

Hope you enjoy prison you fucking ass, because trust me, I WILL have you reported and justice WILL be served.

for what reason?!