Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Looking for some high quality earphones to pump in some music for running but dont want to spend $300 fucking dollars on a brand name.

Any earphones I can get for a normal price without sacrificing quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Shure-KSE1500-Electrostatic-Earphone-System/dp/B016X5T7OU
shure.com/americas/products/earphones/se-earphones/se112m-plus-sound-isolating-earphones-with-remote-plus-mic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to sound like a super faggot but airpods do it for me when I'm running. I thought they might fall out but they don't even when trail running. Quality of sound isn't the best, but still pretty good.

I should also update this: I own an mp3 player from the fucking 00's era so I can't use anything with bluetooth, must be wired

What's budget?

$3.50

Sure se215

lol look at the amazonbasics in ears, $4, i have the over ears and they sound fucking amazing for the $11

My budget is 50 bucks, go wild

sennhesier ie4

Look up Jabra Elite Sport on eBay $99 refurbished for ear buds that are normally $250 and sold by Jabra.

he can't use bluetooth you fuckhead

Big fan of Audio Technica, great sound and very well priced, Jaybird make some good stuff for cheap as well.

they sell some at the dollar store

amazon.com/Shure-KSE1500-Electrostatic-Earphone-System/dp/B016X5T7OU

can't go wrong with senheiser

If only I was raised in a white family where I could actually spend $3000 dollars and not reconsider my life choices

people waste money on dumber shit
like raising a kid

shure.com/americas/products/earphones/se-earphones/se112m-plus-sound-isolating-earphones-with-remote-plus-mic

I went on ebay and bought iphone headphones (new models). Tbh they're REALLY good headphones for like $10. They've lasted me months.

Thanks for the advice you cucks, I'll be researching these brands

Is bass quality satisfied on these earphones, I will give it a go,

Bose earbuds would last you years. Good quality, and can handle the abuse of max volume

KZ ATES/ATE/ATR/HD9 on Amazon or AliExpress. Under $15 delivered via Ali.

Koss Portapro by a country Mile.

KZ ZS3

Just brought a Headset version

Will test em

Unless you go noise cancelling. I know it’s not what the Op wants, but they fucking suck.

just buy the cheap shit. earbuds break ridiculously fast.