/epl/

who came third in a two horse race? Tottenham f***ing Hotspur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu9M3wLFMc&t=1s
soundcloud.com/dannylemonface/loads-of-ghosts-extended
youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've just realised that in the 8 years since they started spending hundreds of millions every year city have won literally 5 trophies, 2 of which were league cups

Why are they so shit?

they spend loads of money on average players

ya have 2b smart in buying da league, like chelsea

190cm is gonna be seething when he finds out

You fell for the spurs being in the title race because the media wanted one so desperately.

i was talking about last season lad
this one hasn't finished yet

>i was talking about last season lad

So was he

Sure was lad. This poo in the loo hasn't a breeze

It's not an Indian.

It's that Bristol Rovers shitposter on a proxy.

Amazed he hasn't been banned for it yet.

>Pretending to be a poo in loo

He's evaded before on a US IP.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu9M3wLFMc&t=1s

soundcloud.com/dannylemonface/loads-of-ghosts-extended

youtube.com/watch?v=D2EfpQiOQrY&t=5s

Rate song selection.

Chelsea and Spurs confirmed 1st and 2nd

Who will finish 3rd and 4th?

cant wait to see manu btfo by moyes

>implying
Sunderland are a disaster zone.

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Tottenham
4. Arsenal

May dads uncle is the scriptwriter at sky. He said sunderland are gonna park the bus all game, get a flukey goal then United will get a dubious peno.

Why are West Ham so embarrassing?

Genuine question. Look at their stadium, fans, fan forums, their owners, ">muh West Ham way", Mark 'what does he even do' Noble being a club legend for them

Most laughable club in London by a mile and that's not easy

Have you heard of arsenlel?

As much as I don't want to give credit to that lot, Arsenal have at least won major trophies since 1980.

West Ham have done jack shit.

Have you heard of leeds

>leeds
>in london

Northern Irish people haven't a clue lad

he has never posted on his teams forum

3. City
4. Liverpoo
5. United
6. Everton
7. Arse

>have to buy 2 race wheel bases to play on both playstation and xbox
>the TX is not even natively compatible with 360

FUCK WHY MUST EVERYTHING IN LIFE BE SO FUCKING COMPLICATED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao

West Ham have literally never finished in the top 2 in their history

>yfw Snuderland beat United

In the 3 years since Moyes, united have spent hundreds of millions of pounds, broke the world transfer record and brought in a man seen as one of the best managers. All for being 6 points better off than they were with Moyes

>this activates the great escape 2017 edition
I fucking hope not.

>>this activates the great escape 2017 edition
everything is so incredibly deflated at sunderland and has been all season.. even with a win, they're doomed

>tfw ferguson was right and moyes would have taken manure to anoer 25 years of dominance
manurefags were too plastic and fucked up kicking him out, moyes was the chosen one

>have sky on with goals on sunday
>watching motd from last night with one eye
>phil neville on both
ugh

They need to go down to rebuild.

This continuous scraping survival thing is doing the club no favours.

>Gets rumbled
>Stops posting

The absolute state of LARPERS

>i want sunderland to stay up
said noone ever

This continuous scraping survival thing is what keeps collecting deadwood at the clubs too

His problem was that Liverpool and Everton had a GOAT season. Even Van Gaal with his points total from the following year wouldn't have gotten a CL place

>epl

reporter going in dangerous with these shaw questions to mou

(you)

I preferred the previous PL thread

>tfw Leicester winning streak ends today

Literally an entire season of "its arsenals turn" and not only did leister win it, but spurs became the joke.

Is there a bigger cuckold than arsenal?

I like you.

They have surpassed Liverpool in the "muh history" city in the spunking money at shit players, arsenal in the boring possession football and chelsea at the overrated manager and useless defensive system.

If Sunderland wins, no table changes occur

If a draw occurs or Man U wins, Man U jumps ahead of Arsenal to 5th, with at least a game in hand against all the other top 4 teams.

So what you're saying is, Sunderland will win.

This. The season when the rest of the real top four implode and the only thing arsenal celebrate is the fact they just managed to finish above spurs

So who's buying Pickford?

How long does United have to go without a league until they can rightfully be compared to Liverpool?

at least 27 years

the team they've put out is shite

Everton XI vs. Leicester: Robles; Holgate, Jagielka, Pennington, Baines; Davies, Schneiderlin, Gueye; Mirallas, Barkley; Lukaku.

Leicester XI vs. Everton: Schmeichel; Amartey, Benalouane, Huth, Chilwell; Albrighton, King, Drinkwater, Gray; Slimani, Vardy.

Man City

> Leicester not giving a toss

Suppose they'll rest players against small teams like Everton.

>Amartey, Benalouane, Huth, Chilwell; Albrighton, King
>no diddy
>Robles; Holgate, Jagielka, Pennington, Baines
>no competent defender

at least the game will be more fun than this sunmun shitshow

Yeah, it's not like they've got an important game on Wednesday you stupid cunt

wait.. Leicester is playing CL this week? why the fuck wasn't this game yesterday and chelsea-mememouth today instead then?

pretty pleased with >our lineup, makes sense to rest key players with wednesday in mind

would be nice to see kapustka and ulloa get some game time too

Because the PL don't give a fuck about their teams in the Champions League and will bend over to Sky's requests.

>Leicester the only team in the Champions League last-eight still to play this weekend
Really make you think

>Everton will finish ahead of Arsenal
>Arsenal will completely miss out on all European competitions (except the inevitable SuperCup)
feels delightful man

atleti and real played each other in a game that would normally be on a sunday, but because of CL moved as early as they could on the saturday

pure bullshit, want meme magic to win

Leicester have 8 games this month. PL scheduling is fucking dire.

You'd want them in Europa though so they perform worse domestically next season

Will both teams score on the Leicester match?

Is this the /ipl/ thread?

If Everton wins, the positions would depend on goal differential. If they won by 3, Leicester would drop 2 spots to 13th (unless Leicester scores 3 goals, then just one spot to 12th). If Everton wins by 5, Leicester drops 3 spots to 14th. If Everton wins by 7 (or by six, scoring at least 12), Everton moves past Arsenal to 6th.

If a draw occurs or Leicester wins, Leicester move up to 10th.

Tom DaviesGOD

>Everton moves past Arsenal to 6th

Please yes this.

Why are you at York city m8?

non league tour

It was a one horse race, no one ever challenged Lester seriously

Manure can never be "rightfully compared" to Liverpool; they're too plastic and too shit.

Speaking as a Liverpool supporter, I have to say the scheduling looks fine to me.

This, they ran away with it and no-one ever caught up. Everyone else played below-par except for Spurs who improved a little but choked in some meaningful games as usual.

They're the worst club in English football.

Literally Ty, the club.

cant believe sunderland are actually going down

THANK YOU BASED GREENTEXT MAN

>lelster

United, City and Liverpool weren't even below-par, they played the same as they did the season before and the season after, with similar results and place
Spurs and Arsenal actually had a good season, the only one below-par was Chelsea

If Crystal Palace wins by 5 tomorrow, Arsenal moves down to 7th

If a draw occurs, no changes in the table

If Arsenal wins, they move up to 5th

danny drinkwater has multiple caps for the england national team

>Hassan_Anfield: No matter what's the outcome of this game. Craig Shakespeare should be among the list of the managers of the season
>pakis in charge of sensible comments

pretty happy for hull if they manage to stay up desu

More PL trophies than Stevie g.

Let that sink in.

He got on in 2014

conte has manager of the season wrapped up

nobody else even comes close

>Who will finish 3rd and 4th?
Probably Liverpoo and Shitty.

I think sacking Moyes was done a bit too soon, too, but looking at his past experiences (both before and after the Manure adventure) would say otherwise.

>romania
>hull

practically the same place

Match of the Day lads

That's the KitKat Krescent isn't it. York are all over the place but might stay out of Conference North now.

because other teams also spend millions every year

My favourite stat will also be the fact Juan Cuadrado has never completed a single premier league match and has more PL winner medals than Stevie G

Doesn't matter if you support man u or not, got to admit Zltan has been one of the signings of the season