ANOTHER DAY WASTED ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

>ANOTHER DAY WASTED ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

>tfw took the dogs for a ten minute walk

fuck off cunt nobodys intrested in your whining

But half the board is whining.

It´s as if there is anything I can do anyway.

It doesn't matter.

Why? Are you bedridden?

But it does matter

No, put I live in a "literally where" town where there is nothing interesting to do.

Can't you learn skills using the internet? You do have an internet connection right? There's free resources and youtube videos on the internet arent there?

i often whine too except i dont post it online unlike you, get yourself finally together mate

I don't want to waste any more of my time on this website. What should I do?

I came to the realization that at this rate ill turn 60 years old one day and the memories of my best years will be responding to b8 threads and talking to outcasts on Sup Forums.

Join the army

posting on Sup Forums doesnt necessarily has to equal wasting time, there are plenty of generals here on int, why dont you pick up a new language if you really feel such a strong desire to do somethibg productive

dont listen to this fuck hes fucked in the head like the vast majority of muricunts

Because I don't care about other languages. I know English which is all ill ever need. What use is learning broken Portuguese or Japanese to say ching chong ni hao?

This place is a complete waste of time for me. I regret every minute I've spent here.

Sup Forums isnt just about languages silly, just pick another board that will match more accordingly to your hobbies/interests and/or is not all about shitposting

He'll either turn his life around or he won't and will die alone for no good reason. Win-win

It's all worthless and inefficient.

Id be better off using a dedicated forum for the topic or even a fucking subreddit.

>Go on /fit/
>Find out that according to polls most people can't bench 225lbs
>I'm getting advice on fitness from beginners

>Go on /biz/
>Find out 50% of the board is unemployed according to a 500 person poll
>I'm getting advice on making money from college students and FUCKING NEETS

>Go on Sup Forums to learn about technology
>It's just retarded memes and hating on anything remotely popular meanwhile 99% of people have never actually worked on a real world project before

>Go on Sup Forums
>UR CUNT >DO U LIKE SMELLY BOI ANUSES XD

give me one fucking reason to use Sup Forums or a dedicated resource for ANY topic.

Not every role is a combat one, especially in the Canadian Forces you stupid retard.

I'm going to apply to the Reserves though.

>over a dedicated forum*

I knew it was that Canadian before I even opened the tread. How old are you?

Dare I say I've blown Sup Forums the fuck out?

You will NOT recover, poland.

I'm 14 years old.

hey polak retard, come clean my toilet right now!
how does it feel to be a nation of toilet cleaners?

See, this is comedy gold I'm talking about. Hilarious flag-based banter, truly original and creative.

Day in. Day out. Same "banter". True comedy gold. Much better than r/funny or 9gag.

>This my fucking 8 years in uni
>My paper has gone nowhere
>Too scared to meet my prof
>Wasting my time on 4chin and playing JRPG instead

lol pretty nice actually, i mean at least I can afford health care
why dont you just change forums then buddy, its not as if you were obligated to stay here for the rest of your existance

I'm just looking for one justification to stay on Sup Forums. Just one.

Because quite frankly all the offtopic threads, the r9k crying ("omg I'm so depressed xD gonna kill myself, don't make me do it!") Shit is getting annoying.

Give me one reason not to leave this utter shithole forever and enjoy spending my life doing things actually valuable?

cant think of any mate, i barely spend any time here myself mostly because of rather obvious for many aforementioned reasons of yours, the forum turned from Sup Forums to 4chad a while ago though, its a bit surprising that you havent noticed it up til now

I guess it might be time to leave then indeed. This place has lost all appeal

you mentioned you were intrested in technology, what about starting to learn some programming language then? i personally began with javascript approximately 2 months ago and its been pretty nice so far, there are plenty of free resources and so on maybe give it a tru as well

If I learned programming instead of using Sup Forums id be a professional right now.

no point in comparing these, just start learning now and hopefully one day youll become the professional

I just wish I never came to this website. I regret it all, the "people" here are all nihilistic and depressing. The threads are idiotic. Sup Forums needs to be shutdown.

don't exaggerate that much, there are plenty of websites both far worse and more addictive than Sup Forums

i am off to bed now, id leave you my skype in case if you needed some further convo but i dont really like talking to people nor have skype installed, nevertheless i hope youll somehow manage canadabro, good luck

I don't use it either, it is a botnet program afterall. There are better FOSS alternatives.

Anyway I think everything is pretty simple here, I just need to get on the horse and start going. I've determined that Sup Forums is a waste of time and a cancer, so staying further is merely making the wrong choice.

MAJESTICAL