Just got me this from a dealer... Said it was a half... Paid $200 for it.... Is it good quality?

Just got me this from a dealer... Said it was a half... Paid $200 for it.... Is it good quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbhJN8MFBlT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

pre grounded weed is a no no

no, i'm sorry

Why is pre grinded weed a no?

Literally ground grass clippings.
Even has sticks.

im 80% sure thats oregano.

nah dog, that's coriander - real premo shit

Because nobody grinds reasonless nice buds before selling. People are just pregrinding it, if it Looks such shit that you wouldnt buy . Quality weed is always buds.

What grass clippings
What oregano.
It smells like weed...

I don't even see a nug. You got ripped off bro. The most I have ever paid for a half of chronic was $110. Depends on where you live though. I guess just roll it into joints or blunts.

Time stamp or

Also Look at the weed. You can't see any bud, you can just see leaves.

because the dealer can mix stuff in there to make it heavier and is just overall suspicious

there are a alot of stems cut up and mixed in to rip you off

just buy nice juicy buds next time my dude

Not really. If you want to cut Werd you take catnip or damiana. Nobody knows the smell and it Looks more like weed than coriander or oregano

that's not pot, looks more like hay or some shit

That doesn't look like weed at all man.
I wouldn't fucking pay over 50 bucks for that shit, half of it looks like kief anyways.
Never buy pre ground weed.

Not weed

i'm calling bait, there's no way op dropped $200 on a bag of weed without any knowledge of the subject. when you're starting out, you spend like $30 because you don't smoke that much/just want to try it or whatever. that or op is a dumb piece of shit

Hey guys could you check my weed while we're at it? Never bought some before

There's not a way to visually guess how many grams is in that if it has already been grinded. So that's bad.

Looks like it could be 'trim' weed, which is the trimmings from the bud, so it could be a mix of leaves, bud, stems, whatever. That's if it's even weed though.

Doesn't look close to how much you should get for how much you paid. If this isn't a troll you got scammed big time.

Nice watch

obvious oregano bait is obvious

nice pencil shavings ahahah

Lol, here en denmark we would get an entire shopping bag full of weed for that kind of money. Hash is a bit more expensive but also tastes better, smells better when burning and easier to transport without packing it in 6 airtight bags to make the smell escape

>200$
I know someone who should be sad and angry about what he bought

>half of it looks like kief
You mean scratch? If half of it was kief, he would be blitzed as shit after a hit or two. Learn your terminology faggot.

No crystals, doesn't shine at all, pre-grinded oregano for 200$.
Why do I always fall for this kind of bait ?

that's the bag of fire famalamdingdong

i get more than that for $80
$200 thats 20 dime bags
im pretty sure if you would have gotten 20 dime bags from 20 different people youd have more of the sweet wacky tabacky

looks like riven tea

Looks like oragano to me.

Shwag confirmed. Burn anyway

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

kill yourself

no he went r/watchpeopledie like an hour ago

also nigga if your anywhere near Florida you see a couple lil peeps in the alleyways a night

kys you mindless drone

Is smoking catnip nice? I have some and I really want to try. I heard drinking it with tea is nice as well. Is that right?

Hahahahahahahaha

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stinky britfag

point and laugh everyone
we found ourselves a retard

You got what I believe is called shake in the U.S.

you're whole post reminds me of modern warfare 2 on xbox live
good times

That's just leaf man. I can't believe you brought that. I wouldn't pay anything over 20 bucks for that and I'd only use it for spinner so i get an even burn on real buds.

Also - expect headaches.

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

damn boi that some real stuff right there, better hurry and inject it until it spoils

rip lil peep

rofl, you bough clippings for 200? wtf man

thanks for the copypasta faggot
you also responded to the wrong user dumbass
and for someone that brought up tumblr earlier you seem a bit offended

dont forget the like 6 xanny bars

The amount of stoners in here that don't even realize that's oregano in a bag and there was another scam thread just about 20 minutes ago.

>nice

lil sleep

lolbait

Buy brownie mix.seep the weeds like tea bake.eat get high

he looks like the average addict in Florida taking his last gasps of breath before embracing the eternal unknown,

there are people ITT that actually think that's weed kek

we always have hope SOMEONE is saying anything true on here

I bought me this new dab rig and I wanna smoke flower out of it too, but it's only compatible with 10mm pieces, which are seemingly difficult to find even the shitty ones. The company sells a metal bowl, but it's expensive. Does anyone know where I can get a decent 10mm bowl short of buying an adapter?

not one bit
its not easy being green

nice collection of twigs and leaves, kinda looks like basil or some shit, why would you buy that

it should be obvious to anyone that has ever seen weed before in real life that what OP posted is not weed

ive seen similar looking bags of shake but at the end of the day shake literally looks like anything else loose and green in a bag
my dealer was nice enough to take the stems out first christ

the bag literally has brown twigs in it lmao, weed stems literally never look like that

yeah just clicked on the picture for the first time to see it close up
ew
that is not marijuana at all

my friend you just bought the trashiest weed i can ever imagine, i feel sorry for the $200 you gave for
that

Sorry OP but that looks horrendous. enjoy a half-assed, two hour stone max. I've seen wor....wait no i haven't actually

If you knew someone who can use turn or mill machines he can turn it

instagram.com/p/BbhJN8MFBlT/
Literally that night

I get a half for 70-90 so not a good deal