Germanics

Out of all the Germanics, why are Germans simply the worst?

Anglo-Saxons made the whole Anglo world, Franks made France and Germany (when it was good), the Norse found North America and made the whole Nordic sphere, Low Germans made the Teutonic Knights and Prussia, but what did the High Germans/Alemmani do?

Fucking nothing. Why is the modern German so shit?

>implying

>lose the war
>be such genocidal lunatics that nationalism is now taboo

*looses half of your country*
great deed

>Franks
aren't Germanic

Germany is the best Germanic nation ever. They have always rebuilt their country after bad times and they have done so much good that I'm forever thankful to them. Germany has influenced my culture in very positive way, it has also formed the basis of Finnish military and helped us in many wars starting from our civil war...

not a fan of being highlighted in this map

>Scots
>It's own language

Not to mention they pretty much ensured half of Europe would be taken by commies for half a century.

why are americans so delusional about nazis?

Why are Swedes and Nords separate?

The are certainly more closely rated than normal Germans are to Bavarian/Austrian types

Get you and all your friends to start speaking Gaelic and the map could be revisited

Most of us don't like Nazis at all. Unironically.

I'm pretty sure we're all headed toward communism again, and I'm happy about it.

finland had a civil war? tell me more

Are you retarded? High-German is just a term for the standard German language. And Saxon founded the anglos. Franks didn't make Germany at all.

>your friends

>but what did the High Germans/Alemmani do?
They made the comfiest towns and cities

Franks made East Francia

Saxons speak Low German/Saxons, and standard German came from Old High German.

Anglos came from Angles, as well as Saxon invaders.

hello

are we allowed, here?

thx

>what did the high germans do

They found Switzerland and made the whole high-German sphere.

Yes

So you agree that DeGaulle was one of the worst french presidents? Then why do the French hold him in such high regard?

>Germany, who fougt against the commies with all they got, are respononsible for commie takeover
>not the commies themselves or the ones who allied themselves with the commies to fight against Germany
this is how retarded you are

Jokes on you, I'm Low German

>Norse found North America
>found
lolno

We cleansed the country from kommies

oops, looks like you made a mistake there

>Sweden is the best Germanic nation ever. They have done so much good that I'm forever thankful to them. Sweden has influenced my culture in very positive way, it has also formed the basis of Finnish military and helped us in many wars including our civil war...

there we go, all fixed.