Where would you want to move?

I think ranking goes like this...

Best: Australia, UK, Singapore, Bermuda
Good: Canada, New Zealand, Ireland
Ok: Israel, Costa Rica, Panama, Malaysia, India
Fucked: South Africa, Phillippines, Jamaica, Sri Lanka

There are lots missing, but most are too shitty, small, or not English enough to count (HK).

move why? first question should be "what you are looking for?" then "where"

Also, UK/Australia best?? LOL best for what??

northern ireland (any economomically liberal country is good, europe seems to be an heaven for em) and japan
as for ones i wouldn't move, all of the americas, the rest of asia, germany, united shitdom, fr*nc* and the middle east

I thought those were burgers on her tits. Now im disappointed

>northern ireland

>Best: Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia, Madrid
>Good/unsure: Argentina, Japan, New Zealand, USA (the parts where u can smoke weed)

anywhere good
stay here bad

I'm to old to learn a new language fluently so the only alternatives are scandinavian countries or english speaking countries. So, Denmark, Norway, Canada or New Zeeland.

cum to spain
we suck at english, it will be an adventure

desu

Brazil would be a good option, but that's just me because I fucking love Brazil. it's such a delicia of a country

every girl in this picture has a mother and a father somewhere that has not spoken to them in several years

>where would you want to move
>fucked/places you wouldnt actually wnt to move

Also
>india above sri lanka

Did you intentionally leave the UK and USA out? The USA is way better than Canada despite the meeeeeeems

>UK
Why?
>India
What is wrong with you?

>Venezuela
Only Africa is worst.

I have lot of veneco friends who live here and also visited Caracas and Margarita Island 10 years ago so I'm biased. I can tell you it is paradise on earth. it's just a matter of waiting for things to go back to normal (if it ever happens)

That is a good selling point.

How hard would it be to get a job as a septic tank pumper or truck driver there?

your very picky...
Why not spain netherlands, england over a shithole like iceland....
Your reasoning makes 0 sense.

I want to move to work in septic tank pumping (I have a DUI, and find it hard to become employed)

I might move to Portugal this or next year, so there's that.
I'd like to live in West/Central/South Europe (except Greece - and only because of their terribad economy), United States or Canada.

brazil or argentina

I listed UK
I am from USA, so I cant really list it for immigration.

India is kind of cool, could work for telemarketing scam company, or own one.

I think there is opportunity, if you are willing to be a business owner, and not a worker.

UK: you can walk to the supermarket, bar, church, gym, and hardware store and not be mugged or killed even in the shittiest areas.

What a stupid fucking post. Australia, UK, Canada are all fucking terrible.

I'd move to Southern Europe. Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Italy, Croatia. Or somewhere like Thailand or even South Korea/Japan/China.

I want to visit South Africa. I ain't afraid of nigrons.

You should be. Especially in South Africa.

That DUI will make moving to another country hard too.

I love holland tb.f but is too damn dense. too many people per sq. ft. I like Spain too but it is too similar (inb4 a butthurt spaniard saying we have nothing in common) and England is not that appealing to me

Bro is it easy to get laid in Papua New Guinea? I might come teach English there

i like the isolation of iceland

Well, Holland is actually in green

because he is a cuck

Best: Denmark, Netherlands
Good: Iceland, Italy, Argentina, Germany, Switzerland
OK: Poland, Czechia, USA

>UK
>Best
Well London is totally fucked up, the rest of the country is fine as fuck.

Move.. From where and for what reason?

Say you are rich as fuck. As in high 7 or 8 figure assets and above.. USA looks pretty great. Otherwise, USA is literally the worst place on earth.

Generally speaking for an average person.. this thread isn't interesting or novel. It's well established where the best places are. I'll leave it up to your retards to figure out.

Considering what my parents keep telling me I'd say they are the lucky ones.

Eromanga Island.

Japari Park

I'm planning to move to either Spain or Canada in a few years maybe. I live in the most irrelevant and crime infested shithole of Mexico.
Is it easy for a mexibro to settle in Spain? Do you take kindly to latinos moving to your cunt?

I would want to live in New England.
But it'll never happen

No idea why you would skip the UK. London and Edinburgh are better than any city in this country

I would absolutely move to Hong Kong if it's an option. One of the coolest cities on earth, and you're fine with only English.

UK is kill, not only are we being overwhelmed with shitskins but the opportunity here is terrible:
>wages stagnant since 2008
>most young people are stuck in dead end jobs in retail
>extortionate housing prices
>british culture is dying, young people are soulless husks who are only interested in drugs and partying
>entire towns becoming infested with drugs and shitskins

>not English enough
With a mindset like that you shouldn't move at all.

None, I'll die here

My experience is Spain is pretty chill.

Yea bro. It's people with different color skin who are the problem. Totally. You low IQ tribalists are not even trivial to manipulate and herd.

>wages stagnant since 2008

Wages in the US been stagnant, while productivity has continued to rise since... THE FUCKING 80'S. Not 2008, 1980's.

>bitching about people doing "drugs"

Oh so you're an authoritarian, control freak, psychopath as well? Neat. Church of England could really use a true believer like you.

>UK
no, the weather and food are horrible

>Australia
maybe but it's far from other continents and I hate wild animals

>USA
why not, north-western coast or New England seem comfy

>Canada
too cold man.....

the rest are irrelevant, don't deserve any mention

Switzerland

I'd like to try and live in Argentina, Chile or New Caledonia. I don't think my prospects there for better living standards are better than here but it'd be interesting. Wouldn't mind moving to a southern or midwest state in the US either.

I don't really have any interest in Europe or Asia.

>Holland

Unless you're bogan as all fuck, I'd strongly advise against moving to the US. US is third world as fuck these days.

>Yea bro. It's people with different color skin who are the problem. Totally. You low IQ tribalists are not even trivial to manipulate and herd.

There's too fucking many of them, it's not their appearance so much as how they behave that is truly annoying

>Wages in the US been stagnant, while productivity has continued to rise since... THE FUCKING 80'S. Not 2008, 1980's.

Still higher than ours

>Oh so you're an authoritarian, control freak, psychopath as well? Neat. Church of England could really use a true believer like you.

What's fun about destroying your body and becoming addicted?

Shut up, Holland

I'd just move to live in another culture, I have uncles/aunties in Arizona, Hawaii and Utah so I'd have a support base if it came to it

>There's too fucking many of them, it's not their appearance so much as how they behave that is truly annoying

It is what it is. You are entitled to your opinion. Some might say that it's at least in part a consequence of the past... ie colonialism, etc. One thing I will say as a fact is that it sure as fuck isn't a mass of poor people who are running the show or making shit rough for the average folks. Last I checked Britain is still a democracy.. vote wisely.

Also, sounds like you live in an area which maybe isn't the best place for ya. There's plenty of places you can move to which are "English" in the conservative sense as all fuck. Cotswolds maybe? Anyway, technically England is 80% white. Wales, Scottland,are 90 - 95% white. That's pretty fucking white. Move there.

>Still higher than ours

It's debatable. I would refute your assertion though. You pay a bit more tax, but you get a hell of a fuck lot more given back to you than Americans do. Don't forget to vote for wicked witch 2.0 so she can take away what little you have left..

>What's fun about destroying your body and becoming addicted?

I'm not even going to go here. I'm just going to say that poverty is the real problem. This is proven, demonstrated, and not even up for debate. And just leave it at that. Poverty fucking sucks.

>It is what it is.
True but it still is shit. Multiculturalism doesn't solve anything it just creates new problems, segregration, Islamism. But who knows. Maybe fascists will rise to power and genocide them or maybe they'll assimilate the same way the Normans did

>Also, sounds like you live in an area which maybe isn't the best place for ya.
Yes, my town is deprived unfortunately, also lots of Pakistanis who live in their own ghettos. But it's going to be hard to move to a middle of nowhere place because reasons

>You pay a bit more tax, but you get a hell of a fuck lot more given back to you than Americans do.
Don't know about that. Our public services including the NHS are declining

>Don't forget to vote for wicked witch 2.0 so she can take away what little you have left..
I'm disabled so it's in my best interest she doesn't win so I don't get affected by more cuts...but she's going to

>
I'm not even going to go here. I'm just going to say that poverty is the real problem.
My dad had a step brother who died from an overdose, he left a wife and two kids behind. Fair to say I'm no fan of drugs partly because of that. Also it's not just poor people that do drugs, middle class teens do it and it's very rife among the upper class. Had a friend tell me some kid transferred to their school from a private one because they were addicted to coke

Antagonizing and alienating them isn't going to help them assimilate. It does the opposite.

Also, it's really simple... stop bombing their countries = they have much less reason to come to yours.

So first and foremost, stop destroying their fucking countries.. Then, close loopholes which make it easy to take advantage of the system.. and use that money to instead help them stay in their home country.

As for Thatcher 2.0.. Literally 100% chance she wins. It's not even a contest. If Corbyn breaks 25% I'll be shocked.

As for the drug thing, like I said in my last post.. I'm done talking about it. Of course the mental disease of addiction affects people of all classes, colors, etc.. That wasn't my point. If you look at statistics and the bigger picture, you will see my point. Its a numbers game.

Canada or Poland.

wtf pic is this

>Weird guido(?)/Indian (?) guy
>Little dog.
>Woman lying down with 3 burgers covering her nipples and no go zone.
>Many other women in bathing suit poking their butts at the burger woman.

Is this what men are attracted to in 2017??

Also I would go anywhere where there is those sweet welfare bucks where I don't need to live in constant fear of losing my job or getting sick or getting old.

Does this place exist? Idk.

It does. It's called Western Europe, but especially Northern. However you kind of need to be a citizen.. and unless you're a a legitimate refugee that probably isn't going to happen.

My sisters friend got a job in Germany pretty easily I wonder if my fiance could do this. He is a citizen of the commonwealth if not the EU

NW Europe, give me your welfare bucks!! I'm not even poor I 'm just incredibly anxious and want the soothing presence of a strong safety net.

>So first and foremost, stop destroying their fucking countries.
I don't think it's fair that the average joe has to put up with it because of mistakes their government makes and has made. Do Americans deserve to be swarmed by Mexicans because of the Cession of 1848?

Last I checked the UK is a democracy.

Man the fuck up. YOU are responsible for what your government does around the world in your name, with your tax money and with your tacit approval or complacence. If Just 5% of England decided.. no, fuck this shit. We're mad as hell and not taking this anymore, that would put a massive cog in the wheel.

Different user but 1 vote is 1 vote, doesn't even make 5%. I am tired of the US govt but I feel like I can't do anything. Last election I voted "BLANK" on more categories than not. (Do a writein but put BLANK). I am sick of voting between garbage and garbage. What do I do??

Finding a job in Germany isn't really anything to write home about. It's a peice of cake at any level. Anyone who actually wants a job will find one in Germany.. anything from low skill labor to high skill labor, there are plenty of jobs.

My point was, the citizenship process for a straight up outsider who just wanted to come in is a mother fucking pain in the ass in most of these places. There are ways... they usually require lots of money or lots of education/skills. If you had either of those I doubt you'd be here talking to me. You'd be talking to your high priced immigration attorney. Some places will give you citizenship if you can prove heritage, etc.. There are some loopholes like that. You can also see which EU nations have the lowest barrier of entry.. go for those, then once you have citizenship there, you are free to move, live and work anywhere in the EU you want. Just a little tip.

I never said the US was a democracy. I was talking about the UK.

A functioning democracy requires an informed electorate and political plurality. US lacks both of those things.

Drugs. Cry. An hero. In that order.

its a joke.

Denmark, Switzerland and Canada are the only places I've considered as options when the Netherlands finally reaches the breaking point and/or I've got enough money.

Norway is fucking amazing.

Then again, you said Denmark first.. so you're probably not a good fit for Norway.

Only reason to move away from my beloved country is if someone powerful wanted me dead.
My only options would be Germany, Austria or Netherlands since I have and A2-german certification and pay my way up a permanent visa or a citizenship.
I would put a bakery or a mexican styled cantina and cash in from germs and former germs.

I'm Dutch, Denmark is very similar to the Netherlands.
I've been to Norway. It's a nice country, friendly people. But I wouldn't want to live there.
With Denmark it doesn't really feel like I'm in a different country. Even Belgium feels like a more different country than Denmark.

>Netherlands
>A2-german certification

You can go fuck yourself with a burning cactus.

>Australia better than NZ

no offense mate but wouldn't pick northern ireland of all the places to go in the uk as an immigrant, wouldn't be a welcoming place

>no go zone.
I'm actually confident lots of people went there.

I'm guessing you were searching for "Guido" and found this thread?

northern ireland is a dump, literally the worst part of the island. and it has nothing to do with the fact that they're brits

>not the United Kingdom
>oh but Northern Ireland sounds good
hm...

>Sweden and Norway
>But not Finland

What's the real Ireland like this time o' year lad?

Sakhalin or Kamchatka.

Sakhalin looks comfy. Would buy a house for the summer.

I don't want to move.
If I had to move, I suppose I'd pick Japan.

Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong,

maybe US

tfw no sakhalin gf

>same category as India
please delet

Why do irish like new england so much?
I heard 1% of the Irish population are illegal immigrants in the USA.

The north west coast is full of prisons and old loggers, you mean the Pudget Sound, not the coast...

Ozy bogan retail tobacco heir.
google candyland mansion (he's trying to run australia's version of a playboy mansion brothel)