Passed out thread

passed out thread

stories/pics etc

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love these.. but lost my folder..

>>I was on a party at my boyfriends house, we >>drink watch movies etc, but also we smkoke >>a lot.
>>After weed i always become were sleepy >>and pass out dont know why this is how >>afects me.
>>It was the same at this time. It was already >>really late (about 3-4 a.m) soo go sleep into
>>dark room on some couch. After few minutes >>heard someone eners the romm, he grab me >>and pull on the edge of bed.
>>Cannot move/say. He pull my panties down, >>and heard a spit, after that a dick enters my >>pussy.
>>Hmm it's not feels as my boyfriends dick. >>Really confused and terryfied. He slaps me >>few times, and push harder.
>>WTF?! Confused minds. After few minutes >>he came into me. Heard some voices fck. If >>it wasnt my boyfriend i have to
>>be really quiet, he needs to think that I'm >>completelly passed out.
>>Someone else stand behind me, much >>stronger hands grab me, No someone >>strange again!? NO. heard another spit
>>this time, he try to push into my ass, spread >>my buttocks, yee got some movement >>power, try to look back and push him away,
>>he grab my neck and push down soo hard i >>barely can breath in my face into pillow. >>Nearly die when in one move dick rip my ass
>>pain was extremelly i started to cry a little >>and try to say smth but only some quiet >>sounds came from my mouth.
>>I was asured already that it wasnt my >>boyfriend. He finished, pull out cock into >>midlle of cumming soo it flows on my ass, >>and back.
>>Cannot move, from the pain, and high. Nedd >>few minutes after i looked back, noone was >>there. WTF just happend.
In house when i go to sleep was my boyfriend, his brother, his friend (his wife was at 8 month pregnant) and my best friend.

simpy slut

I've told this story before, but in another thread.

My mom is lazy and bitter, she gets black out drunk/high a few times a week. I help her up to her bed the. Help myself to any hole or tits. I can spend hours with her passed out and she never knows. She is late 40s and thin with massive saggy tits.

I passed out at a buddies and woke up to him fucking himself with my dick. I got instantly soft and annoyed at him but was still drunk so he sucked me u till I was hard and I hate fucked him untill I saw him cum all over him self( we were in missionary) then I blew in his ass. We still fuck on occasion, I've got a wife and he's now gay.

>yfw god exists

gayest thing i've ever read user
that shit is gayer than traps

That's rape.

story?

once smeared my precum all over my girlfriends drunk friend that stayed over after a night out. she was passed passed out. i cummed on her forehead. wiped up and got back to sleep.

sister

is it though? what if she never finds out?

Sure. Whatever.

Any unwanted sexual advance is rape. Just own it and say you like rape.

nah, it's really not

jerked off next to my old roommates drunk and passed out little sister and her friend. they came to visit the city for some H.S. thing i think. Felt so fucking good to pump my cock while looking down at those tits popping out of her shirt. Felt even better to let my cum fly all over her legs. Ropes were blown that night. They were passed out hard so I was able to really enjoy my bate session!

anymore of this girl?

Not w/ no pen in the v

amazing

anymore of this girl?

Oh my god
This is basically rape? What the hell???

>Any unwanted sexual advance is rape.
LMFAO... no.

lol, no.. she's faking

>YOU IN A FEW YEARS

now with slightly more vag

henlo fewnriend

no... I am married and only rape my wife

Was hanging at hotel bar and a this white guy and his girl were there, all friendly like, talkative about moving to the area-didn't think much of it. They left and about an hour later just he returns, we get to talking about his girl and said "wanna see her naked?" I thought he ment picture, but no, he took me back to his room and pulled back the covers on his girl naked, she was pretty blonde, very white and nice tits. he said she was sound sleeper and with alcohol and Xanax she was out. I asked if I could touch her, he was like sure why not , I was fingering her and then asked if I could jerk off on her and he kinda knew where it was going, hard as hell, he said "you wanna fuck her?" shit yeah, he said he had fucked her before like this, just had to go slow since I was much bigger. she was surprisingly wet when I entered her, and was pretty quiet, but as I increased my tempo she made some small moans, I blasted all over her stomach after about 15 minutes, He took some pics of my cock in her and up around her lips and mouth and then I left. Still one of my favorite fucks

Does this count?

Atta boy

Keep going

Experiences like that are so wrong. Therefore so hot. So I'm assuming you fucked her more times than you remember? How did it feel cumming inside her? Ever any regret?

hawt. share a pic?

On Mless
Or search Justin lee

jerked off on my mom a few times, after her divorce and she was dating, she would come home drunk and pass out sometimes while changing or just pass-out naked in her room, other times she would bring a guy home and when he left I would jerk to her passed out naked. She was pretty sound sleeper without alcohol

Theres a set of her?

Friend of wife is over - been drinking cocktails all night, sun begins to come up as she goes to the guestroom to sleep. Both really drunk, but you clean up a little while she uses the bathroom. On way to own bedroom notice she didn't close the door - casually look in as i walk by see this in guestroom.

then what did you do

Hot. You get them panties down?

i got in there, after i made sure wife was still sleeping (she went to bed an hour or so before me and friend)

first i tried lifting her arm, and dropping it to see if she would wake - out cold. Then gamly flipped her onto her back

you got in... yeah... and what happened dude. speed up

how do they know they don't want it if they're asleep?

continue

I like you

peeked down her panties

From yesterday

damn thats hot

did you do anything to her?

Years back, after a night of hard party action, I passed out upstairs and woke up with some dude's dick in my mouth. I freaked out but he had me pinned down so there was nothing I could do. He would get off me and I wouldn't suck him off so he just sat on me jerking off until he came on my face.

no, just peeked. I was afraid she would wake up. But she is a total slut, she let me use her as a model another time she was over for drinks after wife went to bed... not that i am complaining... good times :)

You should do the quick fuck.
Jerk off until you almost cum.
Finish inside her.
Pull Out.
The End. :)

this

A boy wants to have sex with a girl.

Unable to put it in, he is gifted by a deus sex machina with the location of the girls vagina. Never minding the strange body area, he immediately puts it in, and is overjoyed to find out that it fits really well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's session with the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the vagina he fucked is not the girls real vagina. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the girl's alternate universe vagina, who wants to have sex with the MC's own AU dick, who too is blissfully unaware of the location of her vagina.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the sexual organs of their other selves. While the two chase their respective sexual organs, HENTAI ACTS ensues as they begin to fuck with each other instead and question the NATURE of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

>Hent-Ai! Because, you know, they can communicate only through cell phones and they're perverts. Get it, get it?

You sure were a good bro to him, faggot.

FINDS

nice, it's a fantasy of mine to eat out a sleeping girl for some reason

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Often slept next to a few female friends, got horny in the middle of the night, jerked off next to them, even jerked it next to one's mouth once and came hard on myself...

>fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>>
> Anonymous 11/17/17(Fri)14:55:00 No.751257021▶
>File: 1454306150706.jpg (77 KB, 540x540)
>
>>>from another time she was passed out

dont know what happened with all the references here... fucked something up.... my bad

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Similar similar similar story here. I've posted greentext of the time I took it too far. Regretted posting it and deleted it. Found her naked in her bed one night, ate her out, stuck my dick in her, lost my v card. Sharing it just brought up weird memories for me im not comfortable with.
I still fap to the memory though which makes me feel like a bad person. Can't change history or try forget it happened, just gotta try deal with it

Chick blacked out at a party when she was 14. Passed out on the couch where 5 college guys took turns fucking her and using her body. She woke up and let them finish the job. Slore lol

this is blatant cuck fear mongering/ white supremacist propaganda. unnecessarily points out that they are white twice, once right after saying she's blonde, then has to make a point of how his cock is "much bigger". besides, it's not even written in nigspeak.

somehow it still amazes me how low the bar is here. i know its not a new thing, this is pasta and a lot of the ancient capped stuff that circulates is terrible too

More than once, I woke up to a woman (slut and-or ugly) riding my REM sleep boner telling me to go back to sleep. I got used to it, so I usually did... unless I had to piss.

Yes story

Have kik?

Still here user?

This can't be real. Not the story but the fucking greentext , I'm pretty sure that I got aids from trying to read this shit

Yeah it doesn't read true to me either. You just gotta assume maybe a quarter of all greentexts are made up. I'm cool if they are as long as they're written well, but at least try make it fully believable too.

My wife always sleeps naked. She always has since I've known and is naked often around the home etc. We have two kids, the oldest a 12yo boy. I came home from work late last Friday about (11pm) and found my son and two of his friends in our bedroom. My wife was passed on naked on the bed and these kids had been looking at and possibly touching her naked ass.

fucking little pervs

Can you blame them though? I'd be jerking it

haha no I dont blame them at all

yeah TheGodLikeCreature

i am back now?

More???

Check kik

pic related

chink slut passed out at my house

another passed out chink

:P

On the subject of whether this is rape or not, most of you are legally retarded for arguing against it.

>Fucking someone unable to give consent is literally rape, so fuck off.
dictionary.com/browse/rape