ITT: we talk about foods that make you have horrible gas

ITT: we talk about foods that make you have horrible gas.
This week I found out that peanut M&Ms makes my ass an enemy to national security. Anons, I could ground a plane!

Pork chops are my worst for some reason. I also enjoy eating fiber one bars on occasion for an extra boost

the combination of corned beef and sauerkraut on rye bread is delicious and deadly.

do they literally shit through a strainer?

Milk + Cereal = liquid gass, overkill edition

I'm presuming that's to keep the livestock out of the toilet

Checked, also that'll do it. I always wonder why it can be something so seemingly innocuous though.
My friend can't drink apple juice without killing the crops.

if you take a moment, you'll notice the roped toilets have no bowl water. it's a themed restaurant, dingus.

Apparently, this is a pic of an Indian restroom turned into a fucking restaraunt because they don't know how to poo in loo.

Two or three handfuls of these and you’ll blow the roof off your house.

OP here, update:
>can you die of unfortunately breathing your own gas?
Am I gonna blow up?

I'd rather kill myself then eat this shit.

French Onion Dip. FOD farts are putrid.

Butt gas actually is heart-healthy.
In moderation.

I'm going to live forever.

Noodle soup water.

mythbusters did an ep on that. pretty great stuff.

and? I love to dutch oven myself

Cheese. Every so often I'll pick up some fast food after work because I'm too lazy to cook or I'm real goddamn hungry. OR if I'm blocked up. A bag or cheese curds and 45 minutes later, I've enduced a complete and total bowel cleansing. Hell, even pizza does it to me. Goat and sheep cheese does nothing to me though. Go figure.

Could you have some sort of lactose intolerance? Does milk or icecream have the same effect?

it's eventually fatal.

Imagine being this much of a trash can that someone chooses this as a form of suicide.

White Castle, unsurprisingly. Helps keep my gut clean and healthy.

I'd like to know just how much us frequent farters fart while we're asleep

Onions. French onion soup or onion rings bump it up to WMD territory.

Anything with sorbitol. Fuck sorbitol