Just spent 10 hours drunk and have work in 10 more hours, how do I last my entire shift still drunk...

Just spent 10 hours drunk and have work in 10 more hours, how do I last my entire shift still drunk? I have a liquor store right outside my job, so how do I stay drunk through my shift?

drink alcohol

Why are you going drunk to work user? Can you tell us?

This guy knows what's up

Also, 2017 and still consuming alcohol...

-Wake up sheeple!

Long story short my job is dealing with stupid customers. So any drug/drink that keeps me from going crazy is welcome.

Why wouldn't you? Probably some shit job.

Seems toxic for you. quit before your an alcoholic

It's too late for that user, I'm already pumped full of antidepressants, anti anxiety meds, and alcohol. But I appreciate your concern

Save your money for good scotch and imo a flask you can clean. Metal doesn't usually taste good.

a nip every 30 minutes or so keeps everything lubricated, if you're gonna commit suicide, do it in style

Scotch is my number one drink. I've actually been thinking about getting a flask, but if metal is shit do you have any recommendations?

Never mix SSRIs with alcohol. The fuck is wrong with you?

stanley makes a really good "cocktail camper" that is like 12 bucks at wally world.

Better still if you're crafty, find a glass bottle you like and wrap it in leather. Whatever.

It makes it easier when People ask why you're almost always drunk to say "I enjoy a good scotch now and again"

/thread

I've been on SSRI'S for years kid, they make me feel normal, but in my life normal ain't enough. I know I shouldn't drink while taking them, but I've known that for 5 years now.

My personal favorite is "Hard to trust someone that doesn't have a healthy thirst". Easier, sure.

You need a fucking drink.

Also please kind overlords don't fuck up my scotch. I'm not proud of my life but I would absolutely duck out on it if I had to produce my own liquor.

I appreciate your understanding of my situation. I know 100% that I'm an alcoholic, but as far as my family and friends know, I'm a "recovering" alcoholic.

Family and friends huh? Good for you.

The worst part is I like being sober. I like waking up and knowing I'm in full control, and I knew everything that happened the previous night. But everything else in life just wants me to fill my blood with alcohol and forget everything

Get a job I guess. You don't survive being blasted all the time, even on good stuff.

I honestly appreciate you. Even if you're an user I'll probably never meet again. You took the time to help me, good luck through your life abokn.

uh all customers are stupid... but you coming in drunk makes you a special kind of stupid

hope you will get fucking CP fucking cancer get a job and rape few child fucking idiot hope yo mama will get a cancer inside her fucking head mother fucker

Lol

CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP CP

fuck yeah man, been there STILL there. I've lost jobs over showing up still drunk. got away with it tons, but trust me the people you work with know and its only a matter of time before you get busted for it and you will have to go through the trouble of finding a new 'shittier' job.

I confine all my drinking to after hours now and have firm cutoffs. Even so i work shitty joe jobs and freelance construction and stuff so i can still get drunk once a week.

Trying to stay drunk at work is a screwed up way to do go through life. Keep taking your meds like you should but try to cut off your drinking to the point they cant tell at work.

Sucks ass to deal with idiots all day, but fuck thats what it means to have a job and live on this planet.

Get drunk when you can afford to, it takes the edge off...but the more you do the more stupid and worthless you will become, and each day you do it the more like the idiots you hate you become.

Just got off work. Getting ready to blaze one to pregame the weekend.

Had a customer tell me that I wasn't fooling anybody cause she could smell the alcohol. Nice lady she was pretty cool about it. She didn't know that was probably one of my most sober days on the job. Kek

kicked out of the military for to many fucked up port calls. i was always getting into some stupid shit. thankfully an honorable discharge. fired from a security job i had for 9 years, managed to stay sober through 5 of it. then got divorced. slowly fucked up over the next 4 was sober for a year of it though. im amazed i managed to hold onto it that long.

that one lost me my medical insurance and i lost my meds, boy oh man that didn't help things. been bout 2 years since that. shockingly not working a graveyard shift dealing with bums and fucked up people on the complex i was working on has improved my mood.

things are okish. though i really miss the money and insurance. i make like half as much as i did now, maybe less. i dont drink hard booze anymore but was a glenlivett guy before. now once or twice a week i kill a 15 pack of beer and have a pack and a half of smokes once or twice a week and call it. not super healthy but also not horrid.

>I have a liquor store right outside my job
Basically, that's it.

i had to jump through hoops after showing up pretty hammered. managed for awhile. never drank at work but i didn't go in till midnight so i would day drink and show up still with some in me.

>and have work in 10 more hours
get some sleep dumbass