What the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men...

what the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men? They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women. Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

CreepyIndianMen.com

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/india-34000-cases-rape-reported-2015-160831140518208.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gvcS-Op3dMg
youtu.be/TAu-PXDhLX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jealous white men

Theres another one on pol already why make another one op?

fuck Sup Forums, i am sick of those faggots banning me for posting something they think is not 100% on topic

did u create that site? creepyindianmen

At least 34,651 cases of rape were reported across India last year, statistics released by the country's National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) have revealed.

read more at: aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/india-34000-cases-rape-reported-2015-160831140518208.html

stupid americans

yea

Holy shit ching chong ling ling long!

where u from? y did u make the site

that isnt much when you take the massive population into account they have 1,3 billion ppl living in this shithole and most of them are uneducated poor and barely more intelligent than nignogs.

Seems like all good Indians got out. Every Indian I know in Texas is extremely smart or hard working. All are Punjabi, so maybe they're just different?
>All of their families have gas stations , but the ones my age became doctors or started their own businesses.

i wonder how long anzu would last walking a street in india

lmao the kid's face is so dissapointed

the best of the best get scholarships and study abroad but those are the top 1% of the country

That's the problem with India, the smart one get out instead of staying in India to make India great, and thus India will always remain 3rd world.

machikne panjeet are you butthurt?

Meh, Indians shitting in the street in their OWN country and raping women in their own country is none issue to me. Frankly I couldn't give a shit (pardon the pun) Its the rapist jihadi illegal goat fuckers raping our women in my country that I have a problem with. I want them all rounded up and gassed!

problem is, theyre flooding non indian countries in droves and raping and harassing white women everywhere they go

youtube.com/watch?v=gvcS-Op3dMg

Nigga I don't speak their shit. Muskee puddy is all I know.
And chicken tikka.

Are you from Filipinos? The putangina tribe?

indian immigrants are annoying and subhuman, but they look like saints compared to the chinese. They let their kids shit anywhere and don't clean it up, they try and squat on the toilets breaking them or at least showing the entire stall with piss and shit, and make absolutely zero effort to assimilate to our culture.

Most indians I have met smell like curry and ass, but the ones that make it to america tend to at least be nice and polite, they just need to shower more. A lot more.

What did that video prove? They seem like law abiding citizen to me. I don't see anything incriminating. Unless you post a video of them committing a crime. Don't use stupid video like this and claim that they are a problem...if anything I'd be worried about pakistanis more than Indians. Indians may shit up the place. Pakistanis will destroy your livelihood

said by butthurted china man clap* clap* clap*

i'm shitting on china and saying they are the worst people on earth, why would you think i'm chinese?

clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*clap* clap* clap*

>Pakistanis will destroy your livelihood

Jesus look what have you done. You guys already made this Indian man pissed off. Paki and Panjeet never be a good friend :P

the ones from india are RUDE and obnoxious and super passive-aggressive

vile, evil people. I would shoot an indian child in the forehead with a gun

Aww I'm ching Chong on ching Chong so why would ching chong??

Shut up chink

indian shemales are hot

are you fucking high? Are you an indian who wants the top spot for shittiest foreigner for some retarded reason? If it were up to me china would be destroyed.

Ladyboy ???

youtu.be/TAu-PXDhLX0

Hide your kids everyone! Upstanding Muslims are NOT going to rape your kids in your own country

KISS MY DIVINE INDIAN FEET, WHITE MAN!!!

Get the fact that the retarded Indians are those who betrayed and talk shit about India. Well I wish you enjoy your life outside of India. You disgrace our ancestors who scarifies their life to made India a better place to live.

FUCK MY INDIAN FEET, WHITE MAN!!!

ah so you ARE an indian. Makes sense now, as does your inability to form coherent thoughts in english.

For the record I am a white american and have been for generations. Learn how to take a compliment, I am saying that you aren't as bad as the chinks. That's better than most rational people would ever say.

sweden.jpg

FUCK ME, WHITE MAN!!!!!!!

CUM ON MY HEAVENLY INDIAN FEET, WHITE MAN!!!!!!!

what happened in India is our business and nothing to do with you! if you cant even help to solve our problems so stop meddling with our problems! mind with your own business and please stop spread hatred.

it IS our business because you parasite indians are accepting BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF AID MONEY from the West, and you asshole are also flooding into our countries by the millions

the only solution is that every single indian on this earth must be killed

Yeah, the fact that you have zero environmental regulations for your country isnt the rest of the worlds business. Fuck you. Your people are a scourge just like the chinese.

yea that too, you indians are destroying the earth with your massive pollution

SPRAY ALL OVER MY INDIAN FEET, WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess you're talking about yourself since it was sincerely describe about your own attitude. mind to explain what are your so called contribution to this world? i guess you did nothing rather than being keyboard warrior in Sup Forums

I would like to massacre every western white man. They never compromise with other races and say their jobs are being stolen when the fact is that they dont even deserve the fucking jobs the indian or any other race has earned instead.
They literally the worst; chinese, russian and neither the muslims seem worse than them.
I would like to paint their own homes with their very own blood, and leave their children smeared in the blood of their guardians.

never heard of pol

nice story bro. i think you can be a great novelist. looking forward your next chapter :)

What? Really? Do you think that your country is more environmental friendly?
What about the resources you use up?
Your country produces the most garbage annually in the world. Your men and women get fat to the extent of being bedridden. You cant even bear to walk a few deca metres to your destinations.

how butthurt do you have to be to put so much energy into this lol?

ching ching chong ling ling long wai yu so butthurt? calm your tits cheebye!

Autism

Hell no

How many more go unreported though, I have heard stories of girls being killed by their families if they have sex out of wedlock even if rape.

Try it SHITSKIN FAGGOT!
Men through all ages and civilizations have practiced genocide, but it had to be Europeans and their descendants who elevated it to an art.
In the battle of evolution white man is supreme as his societies are those most adept at destroying enemy civilizations.
If you are not white you are automatically a loser, because there will be a white guy better at you at everything.

Atleast we arent whores like you americans.
> just put your lust under control, lest you'll spread STDs!

Fuck off, we have been inventing things ourselves and flourishing since your descendants hunted pigs in europe.
Indeed, India is no more the golden bird it was before the english came to loot us. But we still carry the genes our ancestors carried. I am pretty sure that if our living conditions improve then we will surpass your puny race even before you know it, ISRO has already proven it. But we have backstabbers among us who wont let the good be good.

we white people MUST genocide the indians and all non-white races, starting with the jews

it is our only hope of survival

Solution - better programs and laws. If you have a shit system and its easier to move out of it than to change it only an idiot or a mentally ill idealist would stay.

KILL ALL INDIANS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

5% of the population.
25% of global consumption.

but sure blame others.

and 100% of all innovations and inventions

the other 95% of the world are simply parasites, riding on the achievements and accomplishments of WHITE MEN

White men will soon declare a global race war and we will use our intelligence to exterminate you all

would never put mi dick inside that spicy rectum, imagina the burn brah

she is TOO HOT

i want to see her cock CUMMING!!!

i swear to fucking god man, if there is any race i want to wipe off this fucking planet it's got to be curryniggers. my girlfriend and i were getting ready to have a good session of teh seggs (she's been on her period for a while and i've been abstaining from masturbation so i can shoot huge loads). she checks her facebook messages and turns out some random currynigger sent her a dick pic. she was disgusted, i was disgusted, we were both turned off and bummed out... seriously, fuck those smelly cowfucking cunts

Yes, indeed. Because you whites are too weak to live among other people.
Also, every one of you need kilos of food for a single breakfast litres of petrol for every kilometre, and tons of condom everday week.
>If the white race becomes extinct because of STDs, then i wont even be surprised.

beat the shit out of these pussy ass indian fuckers in real life

they are all chickenshits

Fuck off, you dipshits invented shit.
Anciebt indians invented all of the basic things we have now.

if i knew the cunt that sent that pic to her in person i'd have cut off his dick and shoved it in his mouth. alas he's a lucky fucker

weak? without the JEWS protecting you useless parasite subhumans, we whites would have exterminated you long ago. And soon we will, the race war is coming soon. all jews and all browns will die.

you are all weak pathetic cowards. We will kill 100 of you for every 1 of us you kill. That is how skilled white men are at killing

You cant. You cockholes are only capable of barking.
We literally named our stray dog matt and shit you call yourselves.

actually you indian men can only bark. All you indian men do is talk shit over the internet. In real life you would never speak this way to a white man because you would get your ass beat and you know it.

You're a weak spineless race of men and that is why indian women hate you and only want to marry white men. Every indian girl i've ever met told me she hates indian men and only wants to marry a white guy.

WTF would any civilized human step foot in that country before it's been thoroughly purified with nukes? Same with 95% of the world, and many black neighborhoods in USA. God bless President Trump.

kill all non-whites. Then the whole earth will become heaven

Those toenails look like they are straight from a horror movie. Are you the dot-head Freddy Kruger?

indian women got LONG SEXY NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over 54% of those are proven to be fake in the same year
and some more over time

oh! like men from our country don't do this shit ever....

God I feel embarrassed for you. What type of blue-collared plev sprouts this type of shit and believes it to have some level of coherence. Maybe your grandkids will go to university until then have fun being a labourer pleb.

He would get his boipussy raped

i've fucked around 30 indian girls, most of them bengalis. Umadbro?

The Chinks are doing a good job in improving their standard of living in a communist system, India is the largest democracy in the world, shouldn't it be easier for Indians to vote for a government that deliver better programs and laws?