What the fuck France

What the fuck France.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapfrappe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair after being destroyed so many times you kind of stop giving a shit about urban planning.

You have to really, really be trying to somehow do worse than L*ndon

>The main difference between Europe and USA

Forgot pic.

How do you access the things in the middle of the squares? Doesn't look that efficient

their are small roads in between

London is unironically one of the greenest capital cities in Europe.

more roads = bad?

and do you know what's the worse about it? everything on this country is centralized on it, every importants events happens on it, it's also the region with most niggers and sandniggers of the cunt.

It's like the politics forgot they have an entire big country with other areas.

And London isn't? London is an all consuming beast that cannot be stopped or contained. I quite like it tbqh, if not only for its museums, art galleries and qt areas.

poland-kun do a sao paulo one

Really makes you think

I'm using this site btw if someone wanted to try it themselves

mapfrappe.com/

You're a big town.

Not in Germany

more roads=expensive
more roads=a higher chance that many of those roads are incredibly inefficiently planned.

BBC

>t. US gridplanned 1story building towns with no sidewalks and an excessive amount of drive-in/trough

But no one gets lost in a grid.

Tell that to my mom lost in Manhatten
Also
>1 story buildings
>Large warehouses
>Drive everywhere

You'd have to be a complete retard to get lost in London or Paris. Just stay home, or better yet kill yourself

What the fuck Australia, this triggers my autism. Why aren't curves perfect like here

Meant here

Kek, look at this townlet.

Because it's a relatively modern and planned new world city which hasn't grown over hundreds or thousands of years, durr brain.

>Sao Paulo
>not Šwiotyj Paweł
>Melbourne
>not Mialobržyn
>Amsterdam
>not Omstrzdym

I demand more gloriously fucked up Polish names for places!

I was referring to Chicago, Pajeet.

TINY

The streets you see on the map are larger roads

>tfw "small" cities
>tfw still the best country in the world

As you desire.

can you make some of big german cities who where destroyed during ww2 ?

Something like this?

yup

The twist is that the entire country is townlets

that's not a twist you literal stupid frog poster.
the twist is that it's unironically the tallest country in the world.

>cities who where destroyed during ww2
can you do Caen?

What "what the fuck"? What's the problem? I don't get it

do one for LA for a good chucke

What's the problem with driving everywhere? We're not poorfags without cars here, and neither are you in Norway, so what's the issue? It's just what you do.

How the fuck does Rzym make sense for the Polish name for Rome/Roma? How do you even pronounce Rzym? Polish is strange even by Slav standards.

some third-world hick discovering the best capital

Can you do a comparison for Canberra?
It's a planned city but not a grid

>Australian cities
>planned

Its called efficiency

Athenes?

what is your goddamn problem poland
boulevards and avenues are the superior system for cities, you cannot get lost because youll end up in a main road in any case plus you can reach every street easily

my town was destroyed by a flood then rebuilt using the parisian system

Kinda boring, sad.

>We're not poorfags without cars here,
It's like saying what's the problem with being fat, we're not poor we can eat all that stuff.

That's a shitty comparison and you know it Mario.

>Delhi
>Best roads in the country
>Designed by Brits

Now try doing an Istanbul one :^)

poor public transport isn't a sign of wealth, quite the contrary
that's why countries look up to western europe, not USA, when it comes to highest development standards

Here you go

Wew

old cites grow like trees

you start with a city square and add layers of buildings, the roads spring up around the buildings

new cities grow like grids, the roads are placed (or at least planned) in advance and buildings take their place within the grid

old cities tend to be more interesting and charming, while the new ones tend to be more efficient

there is a place for both

stop being humongous autists

Damn fool, Çandagarh is big.

>stop being humongous autists
Do you really want so hard to close this board?

Chandigarh is just a big city designed by famous communist and brutalist architect.

I'm not sure what's the issue, but using my knowledge from Tropico 5 and Simcity I can only assume the issue is that there would be bigger traffics considering the roads are intersecting a lot. While USA has less intersections.

to be fair the original planners of many of the major cities left large tracts if land for expansion but it seems like it wasn't enough.

Comfy