Ok guys so my girl is always flirty and really close with other men...

Ok guys so my girl is always flirty and really close with other men, pic related she is especially bad when we go on holiday.
She always tells me not to worry blah blah blah but then leaves the apartment to go for ‘facials, treatments, massages’ etc and all I can do is sit and worry.
Am I too jealous or what?

don't get cucked, you gotta keep thots on a leash bro

She always insists on getting pics with guys

Even when we get home she stays in touch with them on Facebook and WhatsApp and snapchat and all that

She a slut bro

drop her like it's hot bro, she's obviously a slut this has to be bait how oblivion could one man be

Not sure if bait...
But if true, she's nailing other dudes.
Abort mission with your honor intact.

Tell her to stop or you're gone. If she chooses the thot life she wasn't worth it anyway. Just don't be a cuck.

>Abort mission with your honor intact

Too late for that, look at this thread!

We’re engaged it’s not really that simple

You fucked up bro.

Make it simple.

This is all some made up fantasty so some guy who’s into cuckolding can jerk off.
And I approve.

She looks so happy next to other dudes

Two things you should know :
- She's ugly as fuck
- She bangs other dudes

I would have told you to drop her but you seem like a huge pussy so do whatever, keep jerking off alone while she gets gangbanged in randoms bars I guess

GR8B8M8

This dude gets it

so you like to be cucked. enjoy man.

I think she’s pretty but that’s isn’t the issue I’m having anyway..

Even when I’ve forgotten about the holiday stuff and she goes to a party while I’m at work and I get this kind of picture it just makes me worry all over again

She's doing it for attention man. Please tell me it isn't you taking these photos of her with other men, cos if it is you need to stop that shit immediately

It's very simple ... You edged up & down on hot chicks she'd probably lose her shit. Tell her it's no go or you're out. Engagement or not

Obviously this. She likes the attention it gets her, and after knowing dozens of girls like this, she'd be okay with fucking around on the side. She probably cares about you, but not enough that she should be in a relationship with you. Don't waste your time with it unless you're okay with being one of several guys. I've known a few guys who are okay because they feel like they can't do better.

It only will get worse when you get more jealous of her fucking her co-workers or the most painful thing I've heard is when she's distraught from being broken up with by a side guy. It's easier to call off an engagement than to get a divorce.

Plz no. Cuck shit is the gayest

she's a slut and you're dumb as fuck. if you had half a nut you should go get some random vegenes so when she drops the "ive been sluttin around on you" you can throw some shit in her face

this this this

Well fucking disengage and run! It's going to get worse once you get married, she is not going to stop, there is no reasoning possible, she wants you for the stability and financial security the rest is just to party.. really, get out, it's obvious from the pics that this is more than just playing. It's very much coming from deep inside her.

Well man u have to get another girl

what do you do for a living? my guess is you've probably got a decent income on your own and your stable. that might be part of the reason shes with you and not any of her fuck buddies. you're stable she isn't if she's throwin her puss around town. drop this bitch before you get married

I guess the attention stuff makes sense, she posts shit like this on Facebook when she is drunk

HEY, SERIOUSLY. ENDS WITH IT, WILL BE WORSE AND I AM NOT THE ONLY WHO SAYS IT. THE MORE TIME YOU PASS THE STRONGER YOU WILL BE THE HIT WHEN YOU DISCOUNT OF WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE DOING.

good question

holy shit user she is a slut, she doesnt even worth it, fucking disengage or you will be a cuck for the rest of your life

We both make about the same and both work in the same place. It’s in the military sector but we aren’t soldiers or anything like that. It’s higher than most my age though.

fuck that, you shouldn't eat where you shit. i learned my lesson catching feelings with a work fling. CALL OFF THE ENGAGEMENT. find someone else who isn't loose as fuck or take the ride in an insecure marriage

I'm sorry OP but she is a slut and I get that you're engaged but really, you know it yourself

Young beta, she loves you but is attracted to other dudes. But do not despair, betas can become alpha. First, stop acting like you give a shit. Ignore her but dont be vindictive. Get your own independent life going sans her.
If you start demanding she stop with the other dudes you'll jist look weak.
Treat her like a whore. Fuck her like her only use is a cumdumpster.
Make her jealous.
Stop being so insecure, wimen already have one pussy to care for they dont need two. Make her chase you some.

>makes me worry all over again.
Worry? Wow you’re an idiot. She’s fuckin more than one side dude. She probably brags about how you don’t expect shit and she gets money from you.

Stupid as fuck

Ok this is bait, no ones this dumb

Never underestimate the human capacity for stupidity user.
I've met people in similar situations.
98% chance she's doing shit you would consider cheating and that she doesn't want you to find out about.

Nice pit-stain

I just fb msgd her let's see how it goes.

fake and gay fake and gay

what say you OP? will you remain a beta cuck or leave the attention whore? or maybe the bait is strong.........

screenshot the message faggot

If you're not the guy grabbing those titties, then no, you're not "too jealous".

The fate of all white men is to be cucked until your worthless race is bred out of existence

hell nooooo he aint grabbin shit

Bin her; holy shit you cuck

No. She's definitely getting facials. Don't like, don't even trip, dawg

Drop her kik In a loyalty thread. See you there.

Leave her.

fake story is fake

she does get facials not the kind you think. op you are a damn cuck

She's using you. As soon as a it's time to abandon you, she'll cut you loose. Whatever. Don't get emotionally involved with her. Use her for the sex, and then break up with her when you suspect she is about to break up with you.

fake news, OP is gay

Why would you commit to marry her? You're going to get an STD. She'll be gobbling a mile a dick while you're at work.

abandon bait thread OP is a faggot

Did those guys give her facials?

If you really feel the need, hire a detective. If she really fucks other men educate her, by beating everything holy and unholy out of her.