Opinions about lil peep?

opinions about lil peep?

save that shit good

rest suck

fuck rap
fuck junkies

same, only liked save that shit from his new album but his older albums have some really good tracks imo too

looks like a pretty sad person

These style over substance braindead junkie rappers are destroying a generation and it's real sad

Is that Aaron Carter?

I can't wait for when his lifestyle catches up with him and his pain stops being a funny little game.

gay
a
y

Try hard faggot who sucked a suits dick to be in the music industry, we will forget about him by this time next year, same will that xxxtentacion nigger when he goes to jail and gets butt fucked to death. When will these music Manlets learn.

Never heard of him before but he looks like an enormous faggot

he's bisexual so you might be right

more like lil peepee

looks like a massive fucking gay cunt

he looks like he could suck dick pretty good

and id let him

more like lil creep

This is what I don't get about Lil Peep. The songs that got his career to basically take off aren't that good. I don't like the vocals on them and i'll admit some of the producing is alright. It's just not my thing.
Gym class
Girls
And his Mixtape or EP 'Hellboy' was just not for me. It should be categorized as pop. It isn't hiphop or any sub-genre of it as well. He really just fucking blows. The only people that vibe to his shit are fucking depressed assholes who self loath in their petty even though they never been through some shit and just want it for an a s t h e t i c.

closest thing we'll get to a mainstream emo/scene revival so he's good by me

If you're male and bisexual you're in the closet and if you're a female you're just a slut

You can like other men without being an effeminate sissy fuck

nice meme