Whens the last time Sup Forums did something that justified their existence?

Whens the last time Sup Forums did something that justified their existence?

Do I have to?

Yes friend, we all have to.

I set the fastest lap in the world on a racing game, about 60,000 other people's laps were set. Not much, but my best achievement xD

Imma gonna say everyday. I'm a single dad with a severely disabled boy. My wife left because she couldn't handle him.
I've quit work for a couple of years to spend time with him, give him some quality of life, try get something out of him and help him improve speech and motor skills.
Shits not easy though, its 3:22am, he's been up all night and I know he will be awake for hours yet.
So I suppose caring for him justifies my existence

How drunk are you right now?

Is this what keeps you from blowing your brains out?

Keep up the good work mate

Stick to it champ

Why not molest him so you get something out of it?

Well in a way, I love racing and have a passion for it, spend a lot of time racing with some really nice friends and watching stuff like f1 as well, it's something nice to do.

Not that I would blow my brains out if I didn't have that, there are plenty of other reasons to live

The students I'm currently teaching justify my existence. I'm currently living in Japan and my students enjoy interacting with me as much as I enjoy interacting with them. If I didn't enjoy teaching them so much I would have already moved back to America because living in Japan kind of sucks.

but how does it justify your existence to care for a living being that doesnt have something that justifies its existence either

What about living in japan is suckish friend?

Oh shit I got heaps of (youse)
Nah not drunk. Ain't a big drinker.
user. Ty.
Kek. But no. Seriously no. Would rather fuck a bloated dog corpse.
Good call. But there's potential for him to improve. While that's the case, I've got his back. He's already had one parent bail on him, poor little cunt doesn't understand why. Like fuck I'll do the same.

The isolation. Most foreigners don't interact much since they just end up leaving and most Japanese people don't even interact with you.

I havent ever. Nor will I ever. If anything my actions will only ever justify why I should not exist, nor should my existence have been tolerated as long as it has been.
I dislike everybody and literally everything everybody does pisses me off to the point that I feel violent and have extremely violent thoughts towards these people. Even them breathing or coughing or laughing. It sends me into a panic attack and I simply have started to hate everything having to do with people period.
However, I try to be nice to people. The only thing keeping me going is just drinking until I can't stand. Not at work, unfortunately.
Nothing in life is satisfying or has meaning, nor will anything in life EVER be satisfying, have a greater meaning, or be anything more than a frustrating and often stressful chore. Existence is an error, sentience a cruel mistake of nature.
There is nothing redeeming in this life. Accept this. Also pic related. You're all terrible creatures by nature.

I lived in korea seoul for a few years and met my long term french korean girlfriend there and tons of westerners at bars, is it really that different in japan?

A few minutes ago a guy posted pics of himself fucking a rabbit

Stop.
Just stop. Try or quit. That's it.
The moment you give up on life but don't kill yourself you begin to endure zombification. Im not saying go paint the wall red, but what i am saying is you need to find something thats going to pick you up. Go lift some heavy shit up and put it down in the same spot. Its a small victory but it may lead to bigger ones.

I cared for my severely disabled mom for 6 years. The struggle is immense. Feel for you, fag. Good luck for you and your son

Yeah, that was pretty great

Ty bro. I couldn't do it for my mother. Actually I couldn't do it for anyone other than my kid. Shit just realised your post time.