Burst tonsil user 2 days after the fact. Went to the doc yesterday and got prescribed antibiotics...

Burst tonsil user 2 days after the fact. Went to the doc yesterday and got prescribed antibiotics. This shit doesn't let me eat. Swallowing feels like getting stabbed in the neck with a fucking knife. It also stinks of death.

that's fucking horrendous

Here's when it burst

holy fuck thats horrible

Worst pain I've ever been in

I had that shit too... That's fucked up. I had to like deep throat the straw to drink something

That is fucking horrible. Speedy recovery, OP.

Looks like it might be mouth ulcers gargle salt water repeatedly throughout the day until, might take some time. You have it really bad though maybe thats why the doctor prescribes antibiotics. Something has your immune system way down, they only appear when its down. Be more diligent then normal with your oral hygiene cut out any junk food for a while. could be a hpv1 outbreak so dont go down on anyone.

this is why we dont eat ass and try to brush our teeth every day

fucking hell are you sure it is not cancer

It's an abcess with a burst tonsil and strep infection according to the doc. It burst because my tonsillitis was getting out of hand

You gotta be careful with the ass-to-mouth

If it doesn't get better in 9 days ill go back to the doc see if I can get them removed.

oh okay yeah, didn't read the description. fuck bro that looks painful.. all the best on your recovery

You have strep through, I had it couldn't eat for 9 days lost 40 lbs. Take antibiotics and wash your mouth out with water with 2 teaspoons of peroxide. You need to get rid of the bacteria. Should take 2 weeks to recover

are you a smoker

Fuck user I have tonsillitis rught now nyself and plan on going ti the docs. Mine nearly isnt as bad and seems to be only one side. My throat is nearly shut though. I feel for ya brotha

No, but have been exposed to second hand smoke in the past few months

i don't think second hand smoke are capable of doing that, anyway, get well soon user

How did that happen? Fuck, looks super painful

Tonsil stones on my left tonsil became very large and like shards of glass. Tried popping one and my tonsil just exploded. It bled for about 2 hours. Its the worst pain I've been in so far.

How did you get your phone back in there so far to take the pics?

on an up note OP, it's probably good for weight loss

Ye it will be. Especially since im feverish too. Burning a shit ton of calories just by being hot

Face a mirror with your phone and take a pic as close as you can without putting it in your mouth

Just go. Tonsils are fucking nasty

Jesus OP... gonna to gargle right now. Thanks for inspiring better oral hygiene. Get well soon fucker, have some tits.

this shit is a life saver

I brush, floss and mouthwash everyday multiple times and I still got it. Nice boobs

Can you post the stone that you able to scrap out from your mouth user?

That's really disheartening.

>couldn't eat for 9 days lost 40 lbs

Drink a few shots of bourbon and remove that fucker with a pair of spoons

Didn't take pics of the stones or the bloody rags unfortunately. They were sharp and very tough

Looks like mononucleosis

Get those bitches removed, OP

This makes me want to book a doctor's appointment right now and get my own tonsil stones dealt with.

U gotta go bro. They give you a Z-pack antibiotics and you’ll be good in a week

Sorry OP, hate seeing a fag in pain, but that shit is fucking gnarly. Clean up your daily normal diet and listen carefully to what he doc says

Throat infections are similar in general but this ones strep throat, tonsillitis and peritonsilliar abcess.

Salt and hydrogen peroxide that bitch, mixed with mouthwash.

Do it user

mouthwash is the equivalent of dropping a nuke, it destroys everything. most of the bacterias in the mouth are harmless, these aerobic bacteria tend to be mostly symbiotic. if you kill them, the more nasty and resistant one like streptococcus will flourish. brushing and flossing is plenty enough for a good hygiene.

i never get these funky ass airborne illnesses anymore.

i smoke hash oil and take vitamin D daily, have no idea if this has any effect or not.

Ye I've heard that about mouthwash before. Ill actually care about it in the future now

nasty

why the fuck did you stab it yourself

should've drank some high-grade alcohol after it to burn the wound together

Second-hand smoke doesn't do shit. To anyone.

I nearly couldn't breathe hadn't I burst it. I was in so much pain.

shit - i had a very serious flu once where i couldn't swallow anything and even when doing nothing it hurt.
throat was inflamed as fuck