Is Bavaria Austrian Clay?

They appear linguistic and culturally similar

Yes, Austria and Bavaria are extremely similar which comes from the fact that they used to be the same country about 1500 years ago.

Then why doesn't Austria join Germany?

No wonder Hitler wanted to annex Ă–sterreich

>1500 years ago
What country was that? Western Roman Empire?

Because of two reasons. First of all, we don't like Germans we only like Bavarians because we don't really consider them German. And second of all, even if we wanted, we couldn't because of the Wiederbetätigunsgesetz, a law that permits Austria to join Germany and vice versa.

It was probably more because he was Austrian himself.

>Forbidden from uniting 2017

So that's what it's like to be treated like misbehaving school children

In your minds Germans are still Prussians and Saxons?

>For the next 400 years numerous families held the duchy, rarely for more than three generations. With the revolt of duke Henry the Quarrelsome in 976, Bavaria lost large territories in the south and south east. The territory of Ostarrichi was elevated to a duchy in its own right and given to the Babenberger family. This event marks the founding of Austria.

You're right, my bad I'm bad with numbers, it was 1000 years ago.

Feels pretty bad desu. But at least we aren't getting overrun by refugees like Germany is.

>First of all, we don't like Germans
Why is this anyways? Aren't you the ones who constantly fucked everything up for Germany?

Why do they get the blame?

And what makes you different, anyways? You're all German.

Yes but Austrians wouldn't be so hostile towards Prussians if they weren't such arrogant bastards and would ridicule Austrian German all the time.

If anything Germany fucked up everything for us, Hitler was thrown out of Austria for his radical believes at first, that's why he went to Germany, and only came back later when he had become Reichskanzler. I don't dislike them because of WW2, I dislike them 90% of them act like arrogant fucks all the time.

Can swabia and Galicia be common wealth :3 ? Galicia a cute and full of suebi

Bear in mind that Prussia intentionally excluded the Austrians from the Zollverein and set them on a different political course thereon by necessity.

>But at least we aren't getting overrun by refugees like Germany is.
When I was was in Vienna like 60% of the people walking on the streets were brown, Germany on other the hand, even in Berlin seemed mostly white.

>Germany on other the hand, even in Berlin seemed mostly white.
Really? I've heard other people on here say Berlin was really bad.

There were more Asians than Arabs.
There was quite a few Turks but it was still overwhelmingly German.

Wasn't he a Bavarian that was born in Austria?

Identity conflict probably drive him to want a unified Reich lol

He was literally autist

I was in Munich for a work conference 3 weeks ago. Munich is bad m8. Total reversal of color from 2014 when I was there.

Just to clarify when I say Asian I mean chinky Asian not Paki Asian

inferiority complex

they lost their empire but germany is still big and more relevant than austria so we don't take them as seriously as they would like it

also after ww2 they tried so hard to degermanize themselves they even called their official language "language" as opposed to "german".

>Identity conflict probably drive him to want a unified Reich lol
>He was literally autist

Yeah pretty much, the first few chapters of Mein Kampf is just him being butthurt about the German people being "artificially divided" by the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

There was no identity conflict. The Pan-German movement wasn't invented by Hitler, it was actually created in Austria because the absolute majority of Austrians considered themselves to be German. Just since the end of the war they stopped.

I actually had an Austrian Man in Linz almost fight me for saying Austrians speak German. Wtf

based on their recent election results, they seem to have quite a bit of a self-hatred, which I guess proves beyond all doubt that they are, in fact, very German

What do they speak?

Man you germans are fucked.

But he had a point in that tho, whereas German empire was the embodiment of Unified germans at the time. Austro-Hungarian Empire garried it's legitimacy and identity in the Dynasty that held the lands, Not in the people.

>2017
>Austria still allowed to exist

Biggest non country to exist

>When I was was in Vienna like 60% of the people walking on the streets were brown

I think these were Yugoslavs who can be quite brown