Craigslist is dead

>Craigslist is dead
>grindr is now totally unusable due to ads

How do I get little gay boys to suck my cock these days?

>Pic related, little gay boy sucking my cock.

kill yourself- you'll find plenty of faggots like you in hell

piercings are degenerate, as is homosexuality. kill yourself.

Put ad in the paper? Might get some real men blowing ya

Nah I prefer women to be honest, but sometimes when I'm between girls and don't feel like putting effort in it's nice to just lay back and get my cock sucked by a femboy. Plus it's fun to wreck their bholes because you don't have to care about them or see them again.
>Picture also related, legit wrecked his ass.

can't you just shop at banana republic?

who took the photo

At first I thought it was just a skinny girl having their period. Then it dawned on me.

Squirt. O r g

If I were to put that much effort in I would get a date with a girl. A grindr blowjob is like ordering pizza. Except I don't pay.

Fags shouldn't have any trouble finding butts to fuck. Its part of their goddamn culture to fuck as many random men as possible.

Its hilarious people are shocked by Kevin Spacey's behavior when he was just doing what is normal in fag bars and amongst each other.

It's what you do.

craigslist isn't dead?

I did. Filmed it. These are screenshots.

Yup. Wrecked.

Craigslist is dead and has been for ten years. It's all bots, scams, disgusting old gay guys, and hookers. I need to know what trendy app faggots are using these days.

Bbrt

Yeah CL is still pretty good in my area. 573 here. Grinder sucks. Squirt is ok.

need that vid for research purposes

Yeahhh I dunno about that.

enjoy the aids.

Grindr, Scruff and Recon have been getting me dick

god make it stop

Aids is yo profession?

I'm fat like you, how do I get boys sucking on my dick?

Ok need the vid for masterbation purposes. What the fuck did you go in dry? Didn't it hurt you also?

twink / femboy faggot here

Wish u lived close :(

By being confident.

It's pretty obvious he lubed with blood.

AIDS: The jpeg

I fucking vomited

Sometimes I question if I'm bisexual or not. Thanks for posting those pictures, I know I'm straight now.

My asshole never bled when I got penetrated. Kinda sorta never want to get fucked again now after seeing those, though

I'm not so fat to have any trouble getting dates.
>masterbation
I have no love for you.
>Wish u lived close :(
How do you know I don't? Where are you?
>By being confident.
This answer is also correct.
I did lube, it was pretty normal penetration for a while, I took that screenshot towards the end of the video after I had simply pounded his asshole into submission. He probably had an anal fissure for some time after that. Also, I did not wear my piercing for the anal, before someone tries to credit the barbell.

Join the Proud Boys. They're all horny due to a no-fap policy and closeted as fuck.

>gay boys

HELLO MODS

THIS IS MORE FAGGOT SPAM

WHY IS IT HERE?

There's this gay guy I met on tinder and have been chatting to him since I can't get a gf and am not really gay but feet and legs turn me on so if a guy has nice shaved legs is an instant turn on.

Never thought of trying actual anal sex like a guy before but after seeing these pics they have really got me curious.

I'm a Brit bong, and thanks for the (you)

Confidence is always the answer :)

/thread

I'm not bi but rather me not being able to get with a girl kind of made me a bit gay. My question is how do I ask another gay guy to dress in woman's shoes and look like this?

Would he take offence if I told him I am not actually bi or gay but just want him to look real feminine?

Anytime bros.

nice, did he scream like a little bitch?

I'm confused. How has the act of anal sex never occurred to you? And surely you have seen pictures of it before? How did my pictures give you any sort of revelation?
Gay guys are basically women, irrational. This presents in different ways. Some will get butthurt if you say you're straight. Some seek out "straight" guys and claim they only have sex with "straight" guys.... yeah. Best to avoid labels, just tell them you're into girly feet / stockings / whatever. You'll find some sissy to do it.

>How did my pictures give you any sort of revelation?
His body has a curve like a females. Doubt the guy I talk to has a body like that though his legs are so smooth looking so what's best way to try and tell him I am not gay but would wanna use him as a wank toy?

Yes. He was crying and thrashing around. I held on to his hips at the end to keep him from getting away while I pumped cum inside him.

I wiped the blood off my cock and his ass before he turned around, so he didn't even realize how bloody he was. Then after a 20 minute recovery period I fucked him again. He was even bloodier and louder the second time but I came pretty fast.

Unfortunately the video cut out before the second round. I do have him on camera just as my cock is about to penetrate him the second time, saying, "I'm going to feel this at work tomorrow." Then it cuts out. I expect he felt it quite a lot longer than that.

Surely you've seen the numerous trap threads here...? Some guys can look feminine.

And I just said, skip the label conversation. Just tell him what you want to do. Maybe he'll be into it, maybe not, someone will though.

that's neat. it's that humiliation/power dynamics that's the best about fucking little sissies. as for your originial question, when I'm in the mood for boipucci i go to some gay bar and pick them up there, living in a big city it would be hard for me to get recognized so i don't care, also you can have your pick there and/or use the dark rooms.

Sure I will tell him next time he gets horny.. only problem is he felt embarassed after I told him I lost my boner when we were sending sex pics on snapchat (as you know I am not that gay and when he started showing his dick I wasn't that interested compared to when he showed me lots of leg pics).

So yeah will try and tell him then that I love looking at his legs and am not really gay just hope I don't hurt his feelings

>tell him then that I love looking at his legs and am not really gay
God damn it you asked for my advice and I told you twice to skip labels and you're still focusing on labels.
>tell him then that I love looking at his legs
There, I fixed it for you. Do that. Do that part. Not the other part.
Just tell him you want to see his legs/feet/ass/whatever and you're not interested in his dick.

Just use Squirt.org to make your hookups.

>Just tell him you want to see his legs/feet/ass/whatever and you're not interested in his dick.
But that makes it obvious that I am not really gay

But are incredibly dense.

I tell people the very same. You're analyzing this too much.

Enjoy your AIDS, Freddy

TIME FOR SOME RANCH!

>But that makes it obvious that I am not really gay
I'm pretty sure you're VERY gay bro

MODS!! MODS!! MODS!! PEDO!

He was 19.

>boipucci

Fucking hell, you're dumb.

Motherfucker you are transmitting STDs from gays to women

That's not very nice of you to assume.
Also, enjoy what you catch from one of my side girls.

I'm confident, but all twinks just evaporate when they see my pic

HIV is certain for you, go ahead, spread around.

Show pic, i'm a femboy faggot so i'd be an accurate example of what you're looking for (probably)

my kik is johndegenerate if you want to judge

Ah fuck, no phone :(

RIP no daddy for me

what's wrong with the term?

Looks like he came prepared with the red undies.