Wifey Slut

Wifey Slut

she looks disappointed in her husband.

She looks like a Chernobyl victim

Not a wife. This is a hooker

Stop while you’re ahead of yourself

Jesus christ, this bitch is like the epitome of trashy sexy, more please, any pics where she has a dick in her?

All she needs is a short haircut to complete the full coalburner look.

>the epitome of trashy
That's how they all are in the Inland Empire.

Is this the chick with the huge gaping cunt?

More of her ass, preferably with a dick in it.

Her name is Deborah Blough
Shes from Socal
Been trying to fuck her for years

OP post the googledrive

Have to stick it in her ass to even feel anything

Just cant have a tiny cock...lol

>Been trying to fuck her for years
Better hurry, doesn't look like she has many left.

That's some mileage right there.

Looks damn good for a woman in her 40's

>googledrive
Disabled yesterday.

I can refresh link, if you want??

Trading gf nudes

Kik me. Ryanxryanx

Fisting pics?

I dont have / use kik, sorry

Kim Kardashian is almost 40. I think you’re mistaken as to what “good for your 40’s” looks like.

Lol,you are mistaking "real" for "made up" , and personally i dont think Kim K is all that...and eve at that "almost 40" is a long ways from almost 49...lol

Yes, please.

>thinks a Cardassian is a benchmark for anything other than ignorance

"Please".... good come back...LMAO..Kim K has gone way down hill from just a couple years ago...cant wait to see in 8-9 more, and how many "procedures" she'll have had by then...and what you see of her is air brushed heavy make and more...surely you know that

I know I got here because of your boobs, but watchimg your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and personality (At least the one you showed in the video). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (Which I considere a good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.

??? Wrong thread maybe...

A lot of trolls out today. No idea why.

Well, im sure most of us do t take these threads to heart anyhow....at least id hope not...

>Posts this tattooed piece of shit for the forth(?) time.

Same difference.