What the fuck? What does b think of this?

What the fuck? What does b think of this?

Personally I wouldn't want to fuck a fake vagina but that's just me

That's kinda fucked up. You should at least tell someone you're about to fuck that you've had a sex change. That should be established the second you start dating someone.

You don’t look at the mantelpiece when yo poking the fire. If it’s warm and wet I’m shagging it. Anya you cunts got a problem with that.

What you're looking at is a twitter conversation between two gay men who will die by getting beaten to death after someone doesn't take kindly to their bullshit. It's like niggers pre-1970 saying "I'm going to go rape a white woman" as if there won't be rightful consequences

Mfw disgusting

Well, it's not like either of them really pass, so....

Jokes on them, dickginas don't even look real.

The person posting the tweet is like 6'2, if he thinks men wont be able to tell from his height and manly features then god knows.

Jesus you're right. Yeah I feel like there is no way someone couldn't tell she was originally a man

>the second

More like months and months after surgary and rehab and complications and then self doubt and then it just being plan painful. Look it up. Guys that go through this retarded shit almost always regret it.

Oh God

M E N T A L

I L L N E S S

Yeah, inverted dicks don’t get wet.

Just thinking of that makes me nauseous

Kimber James got it hacked off?

That’s probably gonna be bad for business

If you can't tell the difference just from looking at it, who cares?

>because no one will notice

Mental illness

Hole’s a hole though

That's implying it will look, feel, and function like an actual vagina. That, however is almost never the case making this some vile deceptiveness that will ultimately end in anger from both parties

True

That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it.

Wait what are you saying exactly?

Don't you just hate when you're fucking someone and you don't notice the penis until after

>using subterfuge to rape men.

Tell me again this isn't a mental illness.

40% chance he kills himself after getting his dick cut off

Isn't that a real statistic?

i think they're fucking retarded. unless the guy is drunk/high beyond being able to know what his name is, he's going to know the difference. its a gaping wound, they have to shove a glass dildo into them to stop it from closing and it smells like hell. i cant wait till we see the post "why did i do this i just want to die".

Picture the scene: The other fuckin' week there, down the fuckin' Volley with Tommy, playing pool. I'm playing like Paul-Fuckin'-Newman by the way. Givin' the boy here the tannin' of a lifetime. So it comes to the, down to the last shot, the deciding ball of the whole tournament. I'm on the black and he's sittin' in the corner looking all fuckin' biscuit-arsed. When this hard cunt comes in. Obviously fuckin' fancies himself, like. Starts staring at me. Lookin' at me, right fuckin' at me, as if to say, "Come ahead, square go." You ken me, I'm not the type of cunt that goes looking for fuckin' bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the cunt with a pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss any time he fucking wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard cunt do? Or the so-called hard cunt? Shites it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the fuck out of there. And after that, well, the game was mine.

trans are shit

Not when the hole is constantly bleeding send trying to close itself because it is literally an open wound and growing hair on the inside which they have to scoop out periodically

Good luck hiding that man chin

well done, you've just seen trainspotting and were impressed by it, nobody cares. Now off you fuck.

i’ll fuck anything that moves

Of course a tranny loves blm lol