Hey b wtf is wrong with my mouth, don’t think its strep, been like this for 2 days...

Hey b wtf is wrong with my mouth, don’t think its strep, been like this for 2 days. Doesn’t hurt to swallow but it’s pretty uncomfortable. How do fix? Plz help

Been doing salt water gargles today, idling it’s actually helping anything.

I don’t think it’s*

That's AIDs dude...

Ahh shit it’s not as bad as I thought it would be tbh. How do I fix it?

You need to gargle black man's semen.

1) Brush your fucking tongue
2) Go see an actual doctor
3) Why are you listening to Sup Forumstards that don't know their elbows from their assholes?!?
4) ????????
5) Profit!

Take antibiotics if you have any if not see a doctor you fuck

Try gargling some bleach, it's fine as long as you don't swallow

As retarded and old as this joke is, it might actually be AIDS. Low chance though.

TC, I think you're looking at oral candidiasis, which is an infection of the mouth and is sometimes associated with HIV. You're the kind of idiot who doesn't know what "strep" is so anything in the mouth is "strep" to people like you, but this ain't it. This is a fungus.

I brush my Young’s and floss daily my guy that’s why I’m asking about it, don’t feel unwell enough yet to warrant a doctors visit. Maybe a lurking mouth master could give me some advise.

Medfag here.

My town doesn’t like blacks so they aren’t readily available.

It's lupus. Look it up

How would I have gotten a damn fungus in my mouth tho lol. I have had strep 3 times in my life so that’s why I said I didn’t think it was it.

I’m gonna lose a kidney?

...because it's always been there, just not on numbers that would cause symptoms?

You think we are not covered in bacteria and fungus on our everyday lives?

Google this shit if you don't believe me, son.

Go to the doctor, pharmacy or dentist (do they even help I dunno lol)?

Looks like scoliosis to me

No I understand this, I don’t understand what would have cause them to explode in numbers like that. Google is effective and I eventually will head there in the end but this is more interesting for the time being.

its cock sucking flu

My back is fine thank you

you have stage 4 gay

Irony in this is that I probs got the fungi from eating my girl out after her softball game kek. That or leaving my window wide open one night.

Your immune system fluctuates daily. HIV infection causes a major fluctuation when you first get an infection and a progressive decline for months/years afterwards.

So it could be normal, it could be AIDs. Go get tested and treatment for the candidiasis.

"I understand that this fungus has always been on me"

"I probably got it from a window or my girlfriend"

You're pretty fucking stupid, TC.

How does one get aids/hiv when only having one sexual partner and never using drugs?

Well I mean what would trigger it to go ape shit on my tongue?

I’m the one that killed lil peep

Lower immune system for some reason (a cold for example)

you have diphtheria pseduomembrane growing in the back of your throat, you will die in a few days prolly
not remotely joking

Look like my mouth after doing 3grams of molly kek

From their sexual partner fucking other people

looks like a bad case of fag

You're a fat slut

I already explained this.

Your partner fucking other people or not having HIV at all, as I said.

Looks like cancer bro.
Better an hero before it gets worse

gargle hydrogen peroxide

Dentist in training here.

Everyone is wrong.

What you see in the posterior surface of your tongue are actually the papillae of lingual papillary tonsils. They protect you from infection.

The yellowish color is actually bacteria and thick saliva with some mucous.

Do yourself a favor and buy a tongue brush or scraper. Brush/scrape your tongue as far back as you can. Your gag reflex will probably make it hard. Power through it. Finally, gargle with mouthwash that has no alcohol, glucose or fructose, in other words, no listerine. Sorbitol is fine as a sweetener). Do this daily to maintain good tongue and oropharyngeal health. Don’t forget to brush (soft or super soft brush) and floss your teeth.

P.s. Doing this will also reduce and prevent halitosis.