Sexually harassing women that I know on Facebook

Sexually harassing women that I know on Facebook.

You're in there, m8. Send her a pic of your balls.

I’m Donald Trump and I approve this message.

> ransom woman
This is gold

though vaguely entertaining.

this is where it gets quite interesting

she started talking about another girl I knew from school. Should I pretend to be Tabby?

this is entertaining.

more more more

yeh

Im shocked that people still respond to this day.

probably another tabby she knew?

I also talked with this girls bf.

The tabby I was talking about dropped out of school after she got infected with HIV

respect wamen and there rites m8 i am army i can speel

this was my favorite comment by far

dude these are fucking amazing!!!! you might be the hero of b. whats your setup? fake facebook page?

OMG, he is on FB right now, you guys can tell me what to say to him!!!

Ask him where he learnt to spell like that

Lol, what a loser. You've gotta have a pretty pathetic life to spend your time trying to make others lives more stressful. Sorry you have such a shitty life man but don't harass others because of it.

do you take requests? wanna harrass some other girls?

Do you want me to give you his fb name? Only a few accounts with his name

I had tons of interesting harassing convos with many women on fb. I would show you them but my old main account got terminated. Since then I learned to screenshot all convos.

Don't use FB, monica

Sure but you’re on /b so fuck off. It’s probably fake anyways.

Had one convo that made a girl file a civil suit that said I had to stay away from her work, home, etc.

what about you? do you take requests?

use inspect element to fake a screenshot of her boyfriend sending gay messages to a man

I've been harassing girls on FB since I was 12. I tried harassing girls on snapchat,twitter, instagram, and kik but it just isn't the same. Younow is pretty exciting though!

you?

how did that happen? were you not using a fake account? how did she figure out it was you

Is it illegal to send dick pics/nude fakes or tell them they have fat asses? I’ve been doing this often and don’t want to get caught

I said something that led her to believe that it was me

The only thing that can come out of this is a civil suit which entails usually a restraining order. So no worries!

ahhhhh fuck. that sucks. can you give any more details? im just curious. this shit is so awesome to me.

yes

nice you want to chat in a chatstep or something? so we can arrange it?

This one actually made me sad inside because I was a good friend of this girl(not sexually) so I couldn't follow up on it

wow. what did you say to her? screenshots of the convo?

No, unfortunately. I posted the comment on one of her pics that all her friends could see. I guess her mom and dad saw the comment LOL. Basically from what I remember the long comment was talking about her tiny ass and I went into details about her religion(she is a christian).

thats awesome.

looks like OP is gone. but now we can get to where we all know this thread is going. we gonna start posting girls fb links? anyone have a fake account and want to harrass some sluts?

Basically I'm addicted to harassing people on the internet. When I was really young and dumb I used to call black people I knew from school, niggers under my actual name back in middle school. Obviously I would get suspended for 2 days and I got in a fight but it was an experience.

wow. i guess youre lucky you havent got into any real trouble. so its not just about harrassing women and getting off for you it seems.

hey, it made me popular at school. Went from sitting alone at lunch to having nerds/low lifers talking with me.

Kayleigh looks fucking hideous

well wanna harrass some sluts i know?

The worst thing I ever did was definitely when I made an alt FB account and threatened that I was going to stab a girl I knew from school at locker number 784. I came to school the next day and she wasn't at her locker for the whole day.

got super scared and I ended up passing out in gym class later that day so I got to leave school early.

eventually they found out who I was so I got suspended for 5 days and I had to take a violence assessment that last 3-4 hours which I passed.

everyone in the school would egg me on to bring a knife to school and kill someone like it was a game. Like they wanted to see their school on national news.

one person knew I didn't have any guns at home and he said he would led me a gun to shoot up the school so he invited me over to his house one day, but I declined.

this thread has got dumb and annoying. im not really interested in this story. can we just perv some more innocent girls out please?

bascially, I turned into a serial killer with people taunting me everyday to kill someone already. You'd expect this would've made me depressed but it in a way was better than no friends with no attention at all( in school and at home).

It got to the point that I just decided to dropout of school because the attention was too much and changing school wouldn't have helped because the students could just message kids from that school and gossip would infect. Sad childhood and probably the reason why I will never get over this depression.

so I got what I wanted attention but it was insurmountable attention that I couldn't handle. I wouldn't even say I was offended, I became numb to being offended, I would call it overburdened with this fame.

wow. hes still going with no responses. what a sad fuck. this guy really killed what was an otherwise fun thread.

this has led me to never wanting to get out of the house due to the thought that I will just become another person who will be harassed for whatever reason that will lead me to becoming overburdened once again. To make myself feel better I harass women and others on a daily basis, only to not realize that harassment was the ultimate reason behind why I'm harassing people right now.

I look at people who are being harassed for being ugly and I think to myself you didn't bring that upon yourself but I surely brought my harassment upon myself, leading me to even more depression.

So I guess I didn't get into any trouble that ended my life. But I got into trouble that ended my self-esteem.

I'm sorry I turned this thread into a my life story. But it felt like the perfect opportunity and that comment didn't help.

Great stuff,best show on Sup Forums

so are we gonna harass some sluts or not?

faggots cant find the block button

>Sexually harassing women that I know on Facebook.

Do they have cunts? Then it's part of the mating ritual. They should be grateful. They are holes meant to fuck and cum inside of. That's how nature works.

My spanish teacher from high school. She blocked me but I sent her a pic of my dick on another account but she won't respond. I can give you guys her name and you can alert me if you get nudes from her?!

nevermind her name is on there, I forgot to crop

thats fucking great man. do you want to harrass some other girls today?

>no disrespect to gay people though.
kekd