/sag/

/sag/

South Asia General

Religion Edition

Which religion/philosophy does /sag/ follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGyNo9H0GA
join.skype.com/DgGC1nMAHeCN
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabahar_Port
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty early desu

I was bored

DÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜT

cidānandarūpaḥ śivo'ham śivo'ham

lads

bump

BHUTAN

I'm not religious

What is your opinion on Sadhguru?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORGyNo9H0GA

Hey guys guess who is a welfare queen now.

congratulation for being a n33t

Been a long time, hi guys

Get a job

Hello

Sup is this /desi/?

It's /desi/ reborn

I could beat any of you guys up

we are indo-yuropeans

Make a whatsapp group

lel, third world rice niggers.

Eh, I don't use whatsapp

piss drinker

Any other messengers like telegram or something?

There's a skype group that goes back to the old days of /desi/. I haven't been on it in awhile tho

Yeah I remember that

Need the link?

Yeah :)

join.skype.com/DgGC1nMAHeCN

Come for a fight whenever you are not buisy with that bachchabaazi thing.

Please consider putting the subject in the subject field next time so that threads like these get blocked by my filter kthxbai

>came here to tell this.

This movie is highly praised in china,even by the People's Dairy.Bollywood make Interesting and significant movies.While our movies are dumb and absurd.So disappointed with the chinese stars taking too much salary.They should suicide if they have sense of shame.

Yes, i did.
Just wanted to express my thoughts on 's improper behaviour.

wait for (pic releated) to release in China.

you can shove propriety up your ass, t b h

But why though

because no one cares about your incompetent filtering script.

>n33t
No dude I joined the Army.

But i care, wich means that someone cares.
Therefore you're wrong.

>No dude I joined the Army.
oh teri! but why?

>paki sent to pakistan for fighting american war, when?

that statement is not reflexive.

Define "Reflexive"

It was something I always wanted to do. Turns out I'm a pretty decent shot as well because I qualified expert on my weapon.
Right now I'm going through inprocessing at my first duty station.

>expert on my weapon.
what is that? also isn't military supposed to train you in war machines?

I saw both from films and I don't get why it's praised so much. Sultan, PK and Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Despite being globalist propaganda) were far better.

Eventhough the story is intriguing and call on the Mahabharat style epics, Some of the parts are absurd (The cloth catapults and flying ship) while the characters seem like caricatures. With the heroes being too good and skilled and the villians being way too fucking evil/incompetent.

Sultan was better

>Fighting for the Mushrikeen against the Umma

You disgust me

I got the highest qualification level possible on the range with my M4. I shot 36 out of 40 pop up targets ranging from 50m to 300m.
They military won't turn you into a killing machine. I'm an infantryman and the only way I would be effective on the battlefield is if I was with a fire team. All the tactics rely on you having people around you to cover you.

>Sultan
shit tier acting from Sallu bhai
>PK
>I don't understand why pakis would execute a Christian woman for heresy.
>Bajrangi Bhaijaan
same as 1.

>Some of the parts are absurd (The cloth catapults and flying ship)
the absurdity in second part is more glaring than part 1.

> characters seem like caricatures. With the heroes being too good and skilled and the villians being way too fucking evil/incompetent.
>he doesn't understand how 'epic movies' are narrated.

That's fucking amazing.

Are you a Pathan or Punjabi?

what I asked was about your gun training.. how did you know about operating a gun before joining army?

Censorship is the main reason, our entertainment industry will never be great unlesscA;KLocd]|
zfsadMIG3kbgdpk-k043

You're a citizen, right? (Born there?)
I don't know if they allow immigrants to join the army or to be a neet

>shit tier acting from Sallu bhai
It's not that bad

>I don't understand why pakis would execute a Christian woman for heresy.
>All pakis are one person
>Implying the Jamiat isn't just a vocal and violent minority

Just search how many JI members are in the National Assembly.

Also, the Blasphemy Laws according to the Al Shifa apply only to Muslims. The Case against Asia Bibi is totally unislamic (She hasn't been executed and no one can oppose the inevitable because all this who oppose are killed by vigilante extremists)

>the absurdity in second part is more glaring than part 1.
I know. Especially the shield ball scene
>he doesn't understand how 'epic movies' are narrated.
I was sitting in my air-conditioned room watching animated armies if thousands fight and not in a madrassa/Temple listening to epic poems. I need character Archs.

Also even Epic poems need heroes with tragic flaws to lead to the tragedy (Rostam's Loyalty, Romeo's Passion and stupidity, Macbeth's greed, Achilles' heel and Ranjha's Love etc.)

I'm mixed.
I have a Punjabi surname but both of my grandmother's are Pathans.
That's the thing before I joined the army I had never used firearms before. In the beginning of basic my drill sergeants gave me instruction on basic rifle marksmanship and I just shot every day for hours at a time.
After we qualified with our M4s we learned more advanced stuff like moving and shooting, room clearing and tactics like how to set up and execute a raid or ambush.

Very surprising that a Chinese people also watch Bollywood movies. I don't watch many Bollywood movies myself.

Fucking shitty app

>Pathan
>Punjabi

No wonder you joined the Army.

>A;KLocd]|
>zfsadMIG3kbgdpk-k043>>
is this some unencrypted gibberish which escaped chinese firewall?

Yeah I was born here. We had some immigrants at basic though. A Turkish dude and a Georgian guy.

any chicks in your batch?

>India, The popular kid/Bully that dominates the group and pushes others around
>Nepal, The nerdy silent transfer student
>Bhutan, The illeterate Villager
>Pakistan and Afghanistan, The school shooters

How accurate is this?

No, I was just trying to mimic the aftermath of my head being pushed against the keyboard by the thought police who suddenly bust into my home for speak unruly toward our glorious motherland.

India has never been popular. It's more like the Nelson Muntz of the group.

Why did you betray me, my sons?

11/10

No you got it all wrong, your sons didn't be"tray" you, they were be"headed" by the British

YOUR COUNTRY IS A FAILED DEMOCRACY! HA! HA!

The UN seems to love it

gibe back Kulbhushan, motherfucka

Why?

what do you mean why?
you arrested a man without any hint of fair trial and now want to murder him just to satisfy your ego.
you don't even want to give that man basic rights of consular access to meet his dear ones before execution.

Shouldn't have sent him here in the first place if he was such a pussy.

>go to baluchistan for working on chabahar port
>get arrested for espionage.

He was in Iran working for Chabahar port when he was kidnapped by Pakistani agencies.

Yeah we were the first infantry cycle to have females. Most failed to meet the minimum and were kicked out of training.

Why so triggered Pajeet? It was just banter.

Isn't he triggered from the last thread.

Probably. Got poo's are either chill or the most retarded nationalists around.
What's there to be even proud of? India's pretty shit desu senpai. Just roll with it.

Do they mostly make up the army or something?

Post in my thred brodas

>Why yes, Afghanistan is truly better than India. Did you know Afghanistan has the highest HDI in the world and is probably the only premier country in the entire world. Come to Astonishing Afghanistan now.

I was talking about that Afghan guy. He got triggered when I posted about the battle of Saragarhi in yesterday's thread.

Yup.

Punjabis and Pathans are reknown for their bravery and bloodlust.

Out of the four Pakistani dictators two were Pathans and one was Punjabi.

>Retired Indian Navy Commander retires early
>Goes to Iran from all the countries in the world for employment despite
>Is a Hindu who decides to go to the only Theocracy in the world and thus ruining his chances of employment in the States
>Also goes to a desert on the Pakistani Border out of all of Iran
>Crosses the border for absolutely no reason at all

Do you realize how dumb all this sounds?

What are you?

>Goes to Iran from all the countries in the world for employment despite
>Is a Hindu who decides to go to the only Theocracy in the world and thus ruining his chances of employment in the States

Retard Iran has given the control of Chabahar port to India just like how Pakistan has given the control of Gwadar port to China.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabahar_Port

India operates chabahar port and therefore there are Indian nationals like Jadhav in there

>Crosses the border for absolutely no reason at all

He was kidnapped by Pakistani agencies and was brought to Pakistan.

what about sri lanka and bangladesh?

Urdu speaking Muhajir (Immigrant) from Rewari.

Ethnically Aryan most probably eventhough my family tree leads back yo Abu Bakr.

>Ethnically Aryan most probably eventhough my family tree leads back yo Abu Bakr.
>Aryan

Bangladesh is the scrawny little guy who tries too hard to act cool

>Me oh no, I am not a Pakistani. I am an Arab, my ancestor was Abu Bakr heh nothing personal kid but I have pure arabic blood flowing through my veins. You, you're just a Paki.

I would suggest you shoot yourself, Mr. My Ancestor :)

No evidence to suggest this. It is simply a claim by the Indian government which is the very Government he denies working for and whose armed he once commanded.

Indo Aryan you faggot.

>>Me oh no, I am not a Pakistani. I am an Arab, my ancestor was Abu Bakr heh nothing personal kid but I have pure arabic blood flowing through my veins. You, you're just a Paki.
Why are Pakis so insecure of their own heritage?

I think I specifically said that I disagree with my family tree and I said that according to the sources I've checked, the people of Rewari are Indo Aryans and I take pride in my Indian blood.

I never said I was Arab. I hate A*abs and Wahhabis anyway.

>Heh, me, I am a cucktoon nationalist. I believe that my culture one which encompasses bacha bazi, premeditated murders and assisted forced suicide due to loss of honour is truly the greatest. God bless the cucktoons.

Why are Afghans so proud of their barbarity?

>You should be proud of your nation and lineage
>Why are you proud of your nation and lineage

Make up your mind, Faggot.

>Be proud of your nation and lineage

It is actually amusing to see every time when a person tries to derive pride and a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction from something as trifling as lineage, ethnicity or nationality. It reeks of personal dissatisfaction of lack of success as an individual which acts as a vector for mimicry of the lifestyle of those who succeeded in their goals inasmuch to provide a sense of pride to people to those who believed that aforementioned vicarious lifestyle would also deem them a sense of achievement.

He denies working for Indian government because he has retired from navy and was now working for India Ports Global Private Limited (IPGPL) which is a private company.

>No evidence to suggest this.

According to Iranian officials their ten guards were killed at Iran-Pakistan border because of a cross border raid conducted by Pakistan.