Waifu kureimu taimu

Waifu kureimu taimu

Previous: >>>>>>>>Rules
>Kureimu your Waifu/Husbando.
>No Kureimingu Waifus/Husbandos that have already been kureimu.
>Only one kureimu per user.
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private.
>Discussion is welcomed.
>Keep this thread a peaceful one.
>No sexually explicit images
>If you're posting images you're not lurking .
>3D is almost always trash.
>Joining means a reserved place among us.
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gviy5RWQ63w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g3ZcmjJ7k
youtube.com/watch?v=JhBjD23F2r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not bad at all I remember when fallout 4 first came out and I got 100 hours in one week, it is great being addicted to a new game
sutch a same it is always a pain when some thing you like runs away from you
I once went to this cocktails only place with some female friend I had to drink 3 pitchers of there strongest stuff to get a little tipsy

Same image as before...but its a thing I guess

Are you a 7'5" 400lb Frenchmen??

The other young lady in my life. I know it's so stupid to think about crazy women. But I guess I just ain't cut out for P&D. I get feels kind of easy, you see. (You Know)
Lol that ain't nothing. Just some basic variables. Barrel length, bullet, powder, ambient temp, pressures. Idk if I'd quite call it good for IV. Maybe at muzzle with a lot of rounds. Lemme guess: an accident right? Gunfight? (CIA Koume)
>Misaki Claimed

Unfortunately, many MMOs have taken that path for me. I've kinda become accustomed to it, and never expect much from an MMO after so long. FF14 is so far the only one that's yet to do that, but I'm more on/off with it than any others.

Man what I wouldn't give for some cider right now...
>Going out to get stuff for lots of drinking tomorrow, so can't drink right now.

0 Still here

Didnt upload my pic. Thanks

P&D? I don't know this one
Also this is Yuno not You know, You know in my brother
The fuck? is this a meme?
I don't play any MMOs now just can't be assed
Also you want to hear about how my friends sister got addicted to wow ?
You look here

hi

Eh, tbh there's very few even worth playing these days. The age of many MMOs is pretty much over... although, WoW classic may change that. Hopefully.
And sure, I'm bored out of my mind atm, so I can go for a story.

Pump & Dump.
Ah, I see. Thanks.
sup

Oh. Well i have fun so i won't complain

Here's my waifu

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pokéwaifus are allowed, yes?

Hiiii~

As long as they aren't a dog

Woo~

Yea, walking around looking for people doesn't lend itself to limiting your hearing
Andre the giant drank a shitton and barely got drunk
Cute picture
Welcome zero...or 0?
Drank last night, tonight, tomorrow

Unfortunately, I had work. It was awful. But today is my Friday, so tomorrow and the day after, I'm going hard. Gunna get a new firepit today, and craft a little BBQ pit type thing over it, so me and my friend can wood cook some steaks while drinking cider and such tomorrow.

Thanks

Its Zero. But 0 is easier to write. Call me whatever you want

heyo
I see. I see.
Did the docs tell you anything about hearing aids or treatments?

wh..whassup! My homies!

Any thing huh? Tell me a little about zero. Ship girl?
Nah i'm not awful. One day ill probably need some.
Winter cook outs are always fun. Cider, anything in particular or a home brew?

Please cover me in the veil of gayness

Nope. The strongest witch in the world. Cute and doesn't know much about the outside world since she grew up in a cave and lived there for a long time

ohnoherecomethegays.jpg
I'm sorry to hear that, but in the mean time it is encouraging. We can hope right?

Oh yeah, what ear pro are you using? Cans?
>Misaki

Ok about a year ago my friends sister gets pregnant (Only 16) every one gets together to go around and say there congratulations. I turn uop and say "well done you dumb slag" she fines me funny cos I am the only one taking the piss. A few month later and she is board out her mined cos she isn't aloud to move around to much for the baby, starts calling everyone she know for suggestions eventually calls me "Yuno what should I do I'm sooooo board" "Play vidya and stop annoying me". Don't see here for another 3 weeks, then I see here again when waiting in friends house she starts talking to me rely rely fast "wait slow down and repeat every thing you just said", she explains to me that sh ended picking up wow and picked paladin and is now like LV 60, she had been playing for 7-12 hour strait for the first week and been doing about 5 hours a day after that. The girl was rely hooked I started thinking to my self did I just accidentally turn this girl from a THOT in to a gamer. Months later she has the baby and pays for all the babies clothes, and crib and stuff herself. Everyone is really confused especially her mother turns out she had been farming mounts ever since she found out about them (cos she likes hours riding IRL and was missing it) and soled them all making quite a bit of money.

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation
I can do that to some girls but if my heart ever gets tangled up in it then I can be a yandere
Good vidya is nothing to complain about. You ever done the rocket surfing thing?
Just googled that guy and holly shit he could eat me in one bite, that guy is massive

get showered in gay my piano guy

whassup my homos*

Cute

I tried but crashed into a wall. But i tried ages ago. I think i can do it quite easy nowadays

ariguto gezeimas

I could never do it again.
btw I could barely understand the second half of your story.
just replace the 'here come the turks' memes with catamites.

anytime and anywhere, 230-kun
:^)

shouldn't a devout christian be more forgiving

Youve never heard of Andre? Weird. Funny story by the way.
Peltors with that auto muffle or just the ear foams. Maybe one day, aids are so small now its no thing

Yui...

What show? Witch academia?

Bird!
Thank you user
You should give it another shot and make a vid of you killing people with it for us all to see
yeh my writing is shit
TL;DR she farmed mounts and soled them all when the baby was born wich gave her enough to buy a lot of baby stuff
No not rely in to wresting
Yeh she is a strange, a rely good mum tho

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY
Peltor NRR 31? Any in ears to go along with it? good to hear
I've never played these sorts of games so I have no idea what that is tbh

Grimoire of zero

But why?

What's up Sup Forums?

best

:v)

it looks pitiful uwu

Brand is like, Rekorderlig I think? Wild berry, super tasty, not very high abv though.

Fucking christ, only 12 hours straight? I remember going for literally 30+ hours.... good times. Pretty funny about the mount selling though, those things got ridiculous back in the day.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
We weekend bois

She got Gud and made a lot of money witch paid for having the baby
cos I would be stupid
Do you have the fullest version of bird that one is the only one i have ;_;
wasn't there a girl who whored here self out for a rely expensive one?

I know I am
I'm never content.
Not yet unfortunately. I have another six hours of work at minimum before my weekend truly begins.

Rem claimed

How would you be stupid if i'd do something like that?

End of day meetings.

I see.
hello
sucks. but my end of day doesn't come until 9pm EST.

Cos it is a bit cliche and cheesy to do but it would still be fun
good luck
and people say vidya is good for nothing

Thats true. Im never recording it when i do something good though

Get rekt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whos this uwu

I'm just a lowly user

youtube.com/watch?v=Gviy5RWQ63w

Wew. 3 Posts in the whole time i was eating. Fire it up will ya?

that's a man

It's really not

It's the ideal male body! Like it or not that's what optimization looks like.

-Stares lonely Rem-

Just got back from food
then maybe a fail montage?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is fun

For optimal waifu viewing pleasure
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g3ZcmjJ7k

This is the ideal male body, believe it or not.

I don't really "Fail" so that it'd be worth recording.
Most of the times when i die its because i have 3 teams pushing onto me from 3 sides.

おさけ!!!!!!

Mio shtaph shitposting!

I did this in class at the end of y11
Thats a male?
Then back to the rocket riding it is!

wait really
it has tits doesn't it?

So that i can fail some more? Couldn't i just livestream to make it easier?

Aнacтacия has a vagina and breasts
She is a girl
Don't be retarded

Of course

Thanks Sup Forums for creating her

You studied topology when you were 17? I'm impressed.

Topology isn't hard lmao

Vampire-chan

Hi

Hello there

Topology isnt easy

Belle is not a male.

Mmmmmmm ok
It looks like a attention whore
16 my b day is in the summer, and I was in the oxbridge class for maths so we did some fun stuff

Fuck i confused Topology and Topography

Of course, its Mi Liu.

waiter i will be having the alien dinosaur wife, thank you

You should keep both of your legs down, otherwise you'll fall flat on the ground human~ Jssst kidding, how are you?

Well then you shouldn't have any problem proving the following theorem:
Suppose X is a compact space. Then the continuous image of X, call it Y, is also a compact space.

Nice husbando

Alright. I do that every now and then anyways

But Rem isn't human...
It's really hot... What about you?

consider suicide

i didn't make that you dingus

amaizing

Waahh you're the first person that doesn't assume he's a girl, wonder if you knew or just guessed~

Fwoosh -Blows cold air at you- It's full general winter time though, i wish weather was lenient here too, i'm freezing and have only my kitties as heating system.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhBjD23F2r0

cute