I love this store. It is cheap and the food is good quality

I love this store. It is cheap and the food is good quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/aldi-finds-for-november-22/october-4-detail/ps/p/bremer-pretzel-melts-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too, lets meet and fuck....in the store

if you like lard and fatty food, maybe

I agree.
Learn to shop.

It’s usually full of Mexicans and Indians where I live.

I avoid it because the last thing I want to do if trying to shuffle around a billion little kids as their parents don’t give a fuck about where they are.

they sell such random shit

Yeah but for discount value netto ruled supreme apart from the bright yellow bags with birds on
>I was netto boy for most of my school days

They have GMO free milk and name their cheese after norse Gods, whats not to like?

All their stuff comes from the same places these big box brands do. Honey Nut Cherrios? same thing but called "Honny Nut Loops".

Plus they have great prices on boxes of White Castle burgers.

Im arsch lol

Next week get these. The turkey and provolone are amazing.

aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/aldi-finds-for-november-22/october-4-detail/ps/p/bremer-pretzel-melts-1/

Full of niggers and Amish

Wait there's aldi in usa?

for those who dont know, aldi has two types of stores in america

aldis and trader joes

Lmao, bitch and moan about other people who shop there vs. just minding your own fucking business and taking advantage of the savings

Apparently you’ve never been downwind of a nigger or an Amish

> Plus they have great prices on boxes of White Castle burgers.
If they paid me $1 million to shove one of those disgusting things in my mouth, it still wouldn't be a great price

All over.

kraut here, the best bang for your buck around here

Thought it existed only in germany. I just went to the wikipedia page and it's the first time i ever realised they're international

Lidl is making a move into the US market. They are planning a rapid expansion here.

trader joe's is my go-to

yup

Looks like Deutschland is making its second attempt of conquering the world

they can own me if they keep selling good stuff so cheaply. honestly i think its the portion size being smaller, but it works for me

Albrecht Discounts. WW2 vets who survived the jewish holocaust of Germany.

>Looks like Deutschland is making its second attempt of conquering the world
if they team up with China they will

You're right... Get a real slider, I have one of those close by.

Not OP, but I also shop at Aldi. Great prices on eggs and dairy

>hurr durr everyone is stupid. everyone except me

>based Aldi

It's every day bro

I like the Aldi version II stores that sell booze. AKA Trader Joe's

>full of Mexicans and Indians
In germany, its full of turkish people and other migrants. also poor germans.
at least, there are no niggers at aldi USA.

>Full of niggers
Weird, because I see a lot of APEfrican imports and not many North American Pavement Apes.

Im Ernst? Oder ein gut gemachter Fake?

poor store....

I'm in a college town, it's full of college student.

>food is good quality
I found a mumified fly in a bag of pretzels I got from there a few years ago.

Never. Fucking. Ever. Again.

Aldi sells beer and wine

Yep

Fuck the post and fuck you.

TESCO MASTER RACE

The 2 near my house the cashiers are fucking awesome, doesn't waste time with small talk till all the items are scanned.

Some of the stuff are better than name brand some are meh, have to do some side by side taste test but overall good stuff in there.

MB is where its at

where I live, ALDI is expensive. I really don't understand when people say its cheap.

Same quality as majority of supermarket own brand goods.
Appears as good value since the packaging mimics premium brands.

Last time I saw a Market Basket was in Massachusetts. Live in Missouri now, everything is Wal-Mart. In my city's jurisdiction there are 3 Wal-Mart Supercenters and 2 Wal-Mart Neighborhood Markets. It's ridiculous.

Das lustig

Lol what? Don't even understand argument

I especially like the drug dealers who usually hang around at the back.

You mean the DILAs?

As a vegan, this shop has everything I need. The prices and quality are insane!

Britbong Aldi fan here.

I enjoy the cheapness of Aldi, but I've had some seriously bad meat products from there, so I only ever shop for dry goods. Anyone else experience this?

Also, Publix is where its at.

No experiences like that (yet at least)

But Publix is the shit when it comes to chicken and subs

sure

if you consider selling hot dog buns with mold on them, even though it's BEFORE their sell by date, to be good quality, then yeah, Aldi has good quality.

Then maybe it was my location, theyre not the cleanest store I've been in to say the least.

Seriously, those chicken tender subs are too incredible. pro-tip, ask them to put double cheese on it for $1 more and your life gets infinitely better.

I have a question, both for people in the US and in other parts of EU: how long have places like this been around?

You know, marts where they sell off brand stuff and cheaper brand food as an alternative to "official" ones for people that are low to middle class?
I'm asking because in italy for some time i've seen a lot of places like this pop up, they're usually the go to for migrants, and poor people in general, but middle class people go there a lot too because it's just more convenient.

What's happening?
Are we all slowly becoming more and more poor so we all go to these places?
What's going to happen to the old "middle class" marts that had mostly original stuff that was more pricey, are they going to close down and only "poor" marts and "rich" stores are going to remain, with no in between?
I can't help but think this is all an indication of our times and overall demographic changing in budget and needs.

nigga you high

I don’t like their onions.

You're either very young or on the spectrum and don't go outside that often.

My girl works at aldi

I like their cheap ass cider

Being a manager at ALDI I have to commit sudoku now

Me too

>if you like lard and fatty food, maybe
Obviously, you've never shopped there.
>organic shit
>gluten free shit
>delicious pizza shit
It's not all shit, but you get the idea.
They even sell toilet paper! That completely blows my mind!

Nigga that's a Hofer logo...

>They have GMO free milk
Sorry, but milk never has GMO shit in it.
Hormones? That's not how that works.
I wish people would fucking get a clue.

>I enjoy the cheapness of Aldi, but I've had some seriously bad meat products from there,
so I only ever shop for dry goods. Anyone else experience this?

Never had bad meat. You have to check the package. I love it when the God of $2 off stickers puts them on hamburgers.

My stores have both "fresh" packages and frozen meat. Just 1 bad produce or meat experience won't throw me off.

BTW: Trader Joe's is also Aldi's.

There's Aldi's North which most of us have seen.
But Trader Joe's is Aldi's South.

Nevermind... I was being a bit dumb

i've been shopping at Aldis for a good 20 years. never dissapointed. what is really nice is you have to put a quarter in for a cart. keeps the parking lots nice and clean.clutter free. how many times have you non-Aldi shoppers get all mad cuz carts were in parking spots everywhere. at Aldi's you dont have to worry about that. and when youre done you get that quarter back. its actually a genius idea.

i do 100% of my grocery shopping there. i can eat all week long on $30-$40

only bad experiences i've had are
>ketchup is sugary as fuck
>frozen taquitos are like cardboard
>milk went bad before expiration date
other than that, i love the place

They have the cheapest chicken breast around here. Produce is always cheap too but I can almost always get meat (besides chicken) cheaper somewhere else.

Wait wtf i thought thats a common thing. Why the fuck would you have them looze they would just get stolen or roll out.

All I have to say... Green off brand Aldi Sriracha... Better than original red sriracha.

Aldi < Lidl

Britbong here, I got £50 worth of shit (including steak + chicken) for £17 at Aldi

wtf? do all euro stores require some variation of a blue, orange or yellow emblem?

aldi north sells some products under the lable trader joes in germany

In AU, ALDI reigns supreme. Our duopoly supermarket chains are reeling in horror from the competition, prices, and quality. You can't get everything there unfortunately, but what you can get is just as good if not better, and basically 50% cheaper in everything. They source their products locally too, so we have actual meat unlike those in the U.S

ITT: aldi shilling

>Are we all slowly becoming more and more poor so we all go to these places?
Congratulations, you're paying attention. Income is becoming more unequal and more bifurcated.

Stay away from the "fresh" produce. Refrigerated stuff is usually good.

Because of people bitching about having to touch loose change ig

It's a nice break from golden arches shite. Also actually useful and comparatively healthy for NEETs who may not know.