Anyone ever masturbated in public? I am about to but im scared also need good fap material

Anyone ever masturbated in public? I am about to but im scared also need good fap material

I jerked off in the wave pool at west Edmonton mall when I was about 14, it was amazing.

I jerked off when i was about 14-15 or something in the back of a buss.

I sometimes masturbate on the pavement at night, and from time to time cars see me and slow down maybe one day one personne will stop and swallow my load

Yes i once was on a vacation in turkey with somw friends. We went on a partyboat with other young people and families. Had to go to the toilet below deck. In the toilet there was a small open window, you know that kind of window that opens at the top. looked through the window and masturbated to all the young girls in their bikinis. Awesome fap

Dude, I once jerked off behind a tree in a central park looking at a total babe in short skirt sitting down on the grass, studying.
It's almost like she had a 6th sense for pervs though, looked around pretty quickly, saw there's someone behind the tree and got out of there fast as I was cumming. However, nowadays I'm wondering if the park had any cameras and I'm on some list or some shit, lel

Nah only get listed if youre caught

Yes and I wish more women did.

One time I wacked off infront of a cashier girl.
She got mad and told me to leave but Ive still rubbed my dick at some women.

OP here, anyone know where to find people who like to watch? Hoing all out

Would wreck that pussy with the intensity of a nuclear warhead. Countless creampies would be left in the wake of such destruction!

Eyyyyy! I'm from edmonton too!

Jerked off while flying a small Cessna 152 doing touch-n-go's at the local airport. That count?

That's disgusting

I jerked once while I was at work (I wouldn't call that a ''public place'' because there were no customers at that moment lol) and it's all because I was bored, went on Sup Forums and participated in ''fap or sleep'' challenge. Rolled fap. No joke.

Fag

this is me

Her pussy has it's own stomach dude.
I'd rather chew laffy taffy like this all day.

As long as pussy's clean & tight I don't care. I'm fucking her with my dick, not my eyes

> "clean and tight"
You're delusional if you think that distended porpoise is "clean" or "tight."
If you're going to close your eyes regardless, you may as well hit up a farm animal.

>Not swallowing strangers' roadside nut in current year

Some of these comments... just casual bs. "Public" to my understanding should be when you can see live, unsuspecting fap material, not on a screen on your imagination. That's when it's extra spicy.

or*

one time when i was 14 and alone at a public pool. masturbating underwater is amazing.

Yes.

> be me in junior high
> used to walk alot
> broken home night owl
> walked past apartment
> summertime and windows open
> heard something
> sounds like a girl enjoying herself
> creep to ground floor window
> can't see shit..
> pick up twig and work it through screen mesh
> part curtains slightly
> younger girl than me from school
> savagely jilling off
> start squeezing cock through pants
> just about there..
> she cums.. I cum.. Twig*SNAP*
> "WTF! Who's there!!"
> she is freaking the fuck out
> I'm already running like fuck
> cum squishing around in my pants
> I spent an hour going the looong way home

I had a buddy that lived in the building. Said some creep was trying to break into an 11yo girls room.
Not sure how to feel about this still