Do young girls like hot older guys around 40? Does the guy have to have money?

Do young girls like hot older guys around 40? Does the guy have to have money?

Depends on your game and how you look.

Assume you are 8/10...and pretty confident

And what their relationship with their father is like

age can be a bonus if the guy is already sexy... but most times age does not help.

i usually like guys older than me, but something in the line of +10years is usually my line.

I had a one time only thing with a +15 tho... but he looked younger.

in the end its not only about the age.

and yes, father relationship has a direct relation on this

my experience is that women are more subconsciously attracted to success than anything else. Its all a game about bragging to other women who she has/fucked.

looks, height, and style are just bonus points

Is money important? Assuming the guy is hot and confident regardless of money?

tits or gtfo

Not sure about that...my gf w had just started dating a really rich guy when we met she dumped him and went with my broke ass lol

Most definitely you can, just don't dress young, that only makes you look try hard.

Girls like confidence, firmness and honesty from older guys..and that little jolt from the Electra complex.

Depends on many factors.
I'm 36 and have a 22yo girlfriend who was 20 when we started dating.
There's a bit of a generation gap, and she's nieve about many things.. but my experience, patience, and support keep her interested.
It helps that I go to the gym, look decent, am in the top 30% income percentile, and am not a dick to her.
Plenty of young women opt for older men for different reasons. Just keep a handle on your authority so they don't walk all over you.

>and yes, father relationship has a direct relation on this
like, in a bad way, or a good way?

yes it is, but then so is for guys... i dont see a difference here

Money can solve pretty much any problem. Money might not buy happiness but it can sure rent it long term.

im not sure i understand... i dont think there's anything inherently bad in dating someone older.

i meant, your relationship with your father, which is why youre into older dudes. bad dad or was he just such a good dad that youre into older guys?

Some yeah. My sister and I both do, probably due to father issues. The majority women are not like that but I've talked to plenty of 20-somethings who prefer man in their late 30s to early 50s. And that's just a physical preference, money aside.

Personally, I think guys start getting attractive in their thirties and that continues for 10-15 years before starting to go down. Especially if an older guy has a muscular body, because I know how hard a man has to work to maintain that into his fifties or even sixties. It's almost like he's automatically earned his place in the vaginas of younger women kek.

So yes if you are confident and dress classy/cool, you should be able to get younger girls no problem. Might have to try a few times, because not all of them are into that, but their is a large minority I think. In my experience.

my dad was the best, and i guess he set some standards... but im not sure he's 100% responsible of me liking older guys. there were other role models in my life when i was younger.

but that's just me

Interesting ..so do you think plenty of girls in twenties would be with a 8+ out of 10 40 year old guy..even if he wasn't wealthy?

That depends on perspective.

If her father was absent you could have a girl with daddy issues that'll let you fuck her to death.

If her father was present and traditional, you could have a girl that sees your maturity as stability and security.

Yes. Yes that helps.

Protip: If you have to ask these questions odds are against you.

Doubt is the enemy.

Yes, 37 here

21-23 is the sweet spot

17-19 are too fickle / don't really know what they want but you can find the odd one who isn't a mess

I'm currently seeing an 18 year old girl from the Ivory Coast, 21 from Nigeria, 22 year old from Somalia, 21 year old from Hong Kong.

This is in London UK. I've tried white girls but they're generally not that attractive / have attitude problems. I've a few that I'm seeing but none that I've fucked yet.

Only two of the four ask for pocket money :)

A lot of girls that age aren't used to sustained genuine interest so that alone is an advantage. If you've got looks and money, can take them to nice restaurants/bars they wouldn't normally see then you've got lots to offer.

english girls are disgustingly ugly

>So they don't walk all over you

This is important. The younger the woman is, the more likely she'll try to game you. If you start the relationship in a mentally dominant position, maintain that.

Then again, she might leave you anyways because bitches are crazy and people change.

role models you wanted to fuck in your teen years, i assume.

Yes, i'm 43 and i get more indicators of interest and flirty chat from early 20's and bellow or from trashy women my age and above.
May sound strange, but it makes sense, women in their late 20's and 30's have their life more or less on track and have found someone steady, they may want to stray but it's not really worth it. While women in their early 20's are still figuring things out, and usually are either dating douches, whom they love, obviously, but who are too unstable to be with, or with insecure boys who kiss their ass all the time and nauseate them.

So i'd say if you stay in shape, look good, dress sharp, have good conversation and bit of craziness, you can find a girl who likes you and doesn't even care about the money, i mean, they always care about the money, but more about your capacity to make money, not necessarily about your capacity to give them money.

Just don't get too attached, carpe diem, and all that nonsense, because we are talking about basically glorified teenagers here.

yup, and glorified teenagers are glorified crazy.

jesus christ

Yeah. I can think of a few off the top of my head, some of whom are pretty cute. And I don't even know that many people so I assume there are plenty out there.

Met girl she just turned 19. I am 30. We been married 7 years together over 10. She was attracted to the stability I brought. Being older, making good decisions, having a career etc. She made me feel young, forces me to go out and do fun things, loves personal time.

I was previously married with a woman who was my same age. Nothing was new, nothing felt excited. I would never be with a woman my same age if anything were to happen.

Finding a younger woman who isnt crazy, or insanely annoying is very hard.

The problem is that young people do not generally have the skills to tell the difference between someone with "flash" and someone with actual wealth.

And, someone with wealth doesn't carry themselves like in the movies.

This is true about girls trying to date men in their twenties. Older guys have appeal partly because they're emotionally stable, laid back, tend to have more confidence or at least hide their insecurities better, not a needy mess of emotional drama. I know that's a cliche for girls but some of you guys can get that way too, especially during teens and early twenties.

Also I'm not saying they always treat their women well, but in my experience, it's like they don't care enough to be mean? At least the ones I've dated/talked to. Just very mellow, easy going, stable men who want to have fun and fuck a lot.

Great description...
Jesus, have we met?