Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Would you please stop spamming this every fucking day?

Every fucking day... can't you think of something else?

Ivan said, content with himself for once again posting the same thread on Sup Forums for the 9th time that day. He checked his account for the 10 rubles he was promised for all his hard work, the shut the potato sack door he made for his box before shutting his eyes to rest.

Hippies.

Jews.

Ivan was awoken by the garbage man attempting to discard his hovel. He bit the worker and lifted his box home onto his back, fleeing in a manner not dissimilar to a hermit crab. Once confident that he was away from harm and the evil man attempting to foreclose on his glorious home, Ivan sat his pathetic shelter down next to a dumpster, which would prove to be a reliable source of food. Ready to once again shitpost, he sat and got to his hard work, determined to dishearten the Americans and earn more rubles to feed his family in Chechnya with.

Degradation of the Christian values that this country was built on --> reckless faggotry --> degeneracy levels once thought impossible

Thats one ugly dude

I don't think that even counts as male.

This.

Totally this. Equality of outcomes=communism=failed state=antifa faggots don't know any history, or anything else for that matter.

Again, that girl is English.

I've told you this in the last 5 threads you made with this girl, which means you now she's English and you keep calling her American incorrectly intentionally.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

You have failed to provide proof of your claim.

Who cares? Any asshole can go do whatever the fuck he wants unless it steals someone else's liberties away. Who gives a shit?

I have proved it in every thread. You keep ignoring the proof and creating more threads anyways, which only proves you're doing this to get attention and have no other means of obtaining it than trolling here.

This thread serves as a monument to your loneliness and poor social skills.

mostly soy products and not allowing people to abort children 20ish years ago. if you just gave the dems what they wanted back then we wouldn't have to deal with their children now. they control their own population and speed up natural selection that much faster.

No, you haven't. You haven't provided a single verifiable link.
You're full of shit.

liar

Provide a link then if that's the case.

What's the point? You'll just ignore it and create another thread tomorrow.

>cause he's a lonely boy with no friends, starved for attention

Obeezy

>he sure meant that "change" part

That's my Dad!

See, you can't provide a link so make a lame excuse.

Perhaps you should take your own advice, you are making yourself look foolish.

>believing that posting the same thread on Sup Forums everyday will magically correct feminism somehow doesn't make you look like a moron bailing the Titanic out with a teaspoon.

You're a SJW. You perceive that feminine is the cause of injustice and that by creating a thread here everyday that could compel someone to question feminism, you might "fix" it. Your motivation is to engineer society into what you deem to be your ideal, just like all SJWs, but seeing this shithole as a means of accomplishing that objective is extremely retarded.

After you're done here, I suggest you go walk up a down escalator.