Redpills in pop culture thread

Redpills in pop culture thread

Meatloaf sounds pretty good. I need one of those grill loaf pans though, it gets too hot to run the oven in the summmertime.

wut?

Meatloaf, motherfucker, don't you have it down there? I've never seen it at Outback Steakhouse but I'm sure you do

where are you getting meatloaf from?

>Liberal-pandering comic soapboxes about liberal-caused problems

I see nothing here but the bluest of pills.

>le competition, wealth, and GMOs are bad maymay

>it gets too hot to run the oven in the summmertime
What are you living in a shanty town or a hobo commune in Louisiana?

Fucking love redskull. Thinking about making him my wallpaper but that's pretty edgy tbqh

>Injuring someone who is constricted by the Truth Lasso is a Universal Crime and a Crime against Heaven.

As I understand it.

Fat is beautiful.

But all joking aside how long before she tries to get child-support from daddy? Either guy who broke up with her who isn't biological father or sperm donor, or both.

Can they actually make a superhero red skull, like with all the ideals minus the extremist genocidal murdering attitude.

like a red skull + captain america.

>Editing Zionist and Jew over Rancid and Banker

Is that even necessary or do Stormfaggots have some kind of episode if something has subtlety?

>A character meant to embody the American spirit
>Independent
>Powerful
>Patriotic
>Willing and ready to fight any injustice
Enter cancer
>Rebels against a totalitarian law brought about as a knee jerk reaction to a criminal acting as a criminal
>Brought to his knees and forced to comply
>Then they fucking murder him
>And then reveal that he's been a nazi the entire time

I want Marvel to stop. I want Marvel to die.

thats not even the good one. this is the good one

Genocide is the only redpill in the end, since behaviour is genetic.
Want your libertarian state ? Kill anyone not capable or willing to make it happen.
Want a stable society ? Kill all destabilising elements.
Want no crime ? Kill all criminals and any distinct population that have more than a standard deviation than the average.

Everything social is genetic, 100%. All societal ills can only be actually solved through murder.
And it is, since societal ills always always always grow into civil wars. Except not just the parasites and human garbage is killed in those civil war, but also the citizen you wish to preserve and foster.

There is no hope, only mediocrity and subhumanity awaits us. No one will be willing to do what needs to be done, especially since this is a maintenance issue, not a one-time deal.

Petty insults won't change the fact that civil war and collapse is coming for the west, you know.

Even if everyone would magically adhere to the truth, such inertia cannot be dissipate.
It is inevitable.
The only question is will we raise for the ashes, or will the demographic shift be so intense obvlivion will awaits us, Europeans ?

And even if we survive, as said, behaviour is genetic. We allowed, helped, revelled in the current state of affairs as a people. It will happen again, and again, and again until our disparition.