C'mere little girl. "Uncle Roy" has as popsicle for you to lick

C'mere little girl. "Uncle Roy" has as popsicle for you to lick.

Im your Ice Cream Man, stop me when Im raping by, oh my my.

Im your Ice Cream man, stop me when Im raping by

In all seriousness, the year book thing is easy to fake but also difficult to prove its real.

You can easily tell when the ink was written on the page in question, what type of pen etc. The FBI could do a bunch of tests in mere hours to lend credence or cast doubts.

By denying the woman's claims AND upping the ante, he is going all in, hoping that she will get gun shy and begin to doubt her own memory. And just walk away. Many rape/assault victims block out this memory

shoobidity doobity bop, ditty bop

>C'mere little girl. "Uncle Roy" has as popsicle for you to lick.

Did that Jew rapist Senator resign yet?

You know these allegations are pure bullshit, right?

And Trump NEVER said "Grab 'em by the pussy" right?

The tape was an utter fake.

>on Sup Forums
>pretending that wanting to fuck teenagers makes you a pedophile
tumblr's that way, fuckstick

Florida Dem party head resigned today
Ohio Dem candidate for governor also in the news

He's one of us, vote for him.

I didn't say anything about the Dems. Al Franken DID admit the allegations against him were true.

You are just doing a bait and switch.

A low level effort.

There isn't even a democratic party. They're all crisis actors.

Still won't answer the question. You are hereby held in contempt and declared a faggot

Let's be honest.

If you had power and money and had the option of fucking High School girls versus used up women in their late 20s and 30s, who would you pick?

I'm so envious of Moore (not his current situation). I'm almost 30 and dating fucking sucks. Their skin doesn't feel as smooth or soft, they're not fun or adventurous anymore, most of them just need someone to take care of them and their child, they're vapid/shallow and dead inside.

Teenage girls are fun, their skin feels so good to touch and they're far superior to be around. Women in their late 20s and 30s fucking suck.

The only people mad about this are fat cunts and older women.

>their skin doesn't feel soft and smooth anymore
wut? lol nigga are you saying women get less soft as they age? the fuck are you on about pedo?

screencapped and sent to his office
enjoy the lible suit.

I would if he wasn't a fucking idiot. I have no idea how he even got in the ballot... there has to be some kind of...

>Alabama

Never mind...

no they don't

yawn
beta males

Come on user women would never lie about such horrific acts solely for attention. NEVER!

/s

stay mad kid
loving the irrational tears
vagina hurt?

Satire is allowed under libel laws. Also, learn to SPELL "libel".

"MOOOOOOOOM, Sup Forums is being mean to me again!!!"

I would pick 40 year olds. They are the horniest they've ever been in their lives, experienced and kinky as fuck. Generally you can do anything with/to them.

Why would I be angry? So what if one more dipshit Senator fills the house, I'm not sure what they're supposed to do anyways because collect a paycheck.

you are *hilarious*!!!

I didn't say that either, asshole.

See? When it comes right down to brass tacks, you fuckers can't even ask the questions. No wonder Republican states are such shitholes

The cougars generally like young men and are just trying to relive their youth because single women in their 40s are in constant panic mode. Sure, they're easy fuck holes but I like the feeling of soft smooth skin on mine.

Fucked a recently widowed 40 something biker girl from a bar. It didn't really feel like anything. It took forever to get off and she had the time of her life.

yawn
triggered by spelling errors
some special snowflake

Good goy! Let's elect all Democrats! Bring in them refugees! More gimme gimmes for brown people! Also, make sure to keep voicing your hate for evil racist white males!

Good goy! Don't elect Republicans, only Democrats!

yawn
children should be seen and not heard

doesn't understand human sexuality

t. jealous overweight female

>40 something biker girl from a bar.

well there's your problem right there

You still misrepresent what is being said.

All should be held to account.

you got that all wrong homie. Sup Forums reports chid molesters, Sup Forums doesn't help child molesters.

>Says being gay is the same thing as bestiality
>Fucks High School women
>Said there shouldn't be any Muslims in congress
>Republicans still defend him

Oh good ole Repubs

and not fucked

SAD THING IS THE YEAR BOOK THEY ARE SHOWING IS A FORGERY

JUST MORE FAKE ACCUSATIONS FROM THE SAME LAWYER THAT PAID WOMEN TO ACCUSE TRUMP , AND ALL CASES/ACCUSATIONS DISAPPEARED ON NOV 8TH

KEEP IF THE FAKE NEWS LIBTARDS
THE YEARBOOK WAS SIGNED, THEN PRINTED AND THE POSITION WRITTEN WITH HIS NAME HE DID GET TILL YEARS LATER

THE LAWYER WAS EVEN ASKED 3 TIMES IF IT WAS A FORGERY AND SHE AVOIDED THE QUESTION

It's all true, but that's cool.

Joseph raped Mary when she was like 14 and she gave birth to Jesus, so Roy Moore is just closer to God than the rest of us - Alabama's state auditor said so.

yawn

so weak
so beta

All capital letters don't make your argument more convincing.

Lawyers are tricky bastards, all they care about is getting their client off, even if they are GUILTY AS FUCK.

yea but more allegations already proven as fake a the trump ones, its another DNC hit job because their losing

also the fact it sway beyond statue of limitations

same shady DNC attorney that women said offered them money to accuse trump, it all and obvious setup

this all makes me so sleepy i want to go back to bed and pretend its not happening

yawn

yawn

zzzzzzz

this retarded

know your history Sup Forums was the go to place for CP for years, mods didn't even ban for it,, threads hit thread limit, stayed up for hours the joke was they only banned you if you didn't post new stuff

then FBI police of what ever shut that shit down and threaded to shut the site down and then they cleaned up and actually started doing what their supposed to do

why do you think this place is loaded with pervs and pedos? now you know

well we do tend to defend against false allegations, they just happened to wait 40 years and just happened to say this shit until after they cut off to replace him , so the dems would run unopposed if he dropped out

we see it for what it is a political hit job

I admire the bastard, imagine cruising the mall to pick up 14 year olds, that is the chad of chads, having the balls to ask parents to take the girls out, wow! think about it, girls barely out of elementary school.

do some research on the_donald
they have the lowdown on the fake yearbook
and if their lying about that then their lying about everything

Bitches get wet when you call them into the principle's office to ask them out

this

oh trump said it

but the woman went on TV talkshow and said
she found him incredibly attractive
that she flirted with him despite having a man at home,

she invited advances retard
to date she has nothing bad to say about him

get out of the liberal echo chambers sometime