I grew a $200 cryptocurrency investment into $1500 in one month

I grew a $200 cryptocurrency investment into $1500 in one month.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbesDOTcom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I grew a $250 crypto investment into $4,000 in 2 months

Ask me anything.

What does the picture have to do with this?

I grew a $500 crypto investment into $10,000 in 3 months

Ask me anything.

How do you trade the coin for something actually worth something without paying through the asshole for 'fees' . I was going to mine about 60 bucks to buy a game but damn the system fees or whatever cost almost as much as the amount transferred.

Kind of seems like a waste of time.

I grew. Ask me anything

What kind of crypto stuff are you gonna buy?

why are bananas curved?

Question to all of you faggots, how much time did you spend trading and researching specific cryptocurrencies? Mention what your original post was so I know how much you're saying you made. Also, just trading or trading and mining? And which cryptocurrencies did you trade on?

You can withdraw btc into your bank using coinbase in the US or QuadrigaCX in Canada for very low fees.

when poor internetfags think they know something about economics. Im just waiting for the bubble to pop.

i mined 130$ in 4 months

Ask me anything

How long are you dumb cunts gonna hang onto it?
We all know what will eventually happen...
90% of crypto currency is bought and sold for profit.
It has no real value, and it will collapse

Bitcoin cash is the new bitcoin, invest in it to become like OP

OP here. I started by making fake investments on paper to see if I could make any profit for a week.
Once I was confident in making small gains, I started buying and selling for 5-10% gains.
I got lucky with a few investments, but also took some losses. But in the end I ended up growing $250 to $1500 in 4 weeks.

If history is any indicator, 99% of the little currencies are going to be fucked. However, at least one of the big ones will probably not.

Bitcoin cash? More like bitcoin trash.

Is that supposed to be a lot of money or something? You can get bigger returns off selling Coupon bonds from companies that were about to go tits up but then turned it around for far less risk.

Why is OP such a titanic faggot?

/biz/

if you didn't invest when it dipped to 5.8k a day ago, you missed your mark

I grew 500 into 1 million. Now fuck off

Using nicehash is your problem.

keep this to a minimum the feds are watching

what coins or did you just buy btc at the right time

I traded alt coins mostly. IOTA, BCH, BTG, EOS, SAN, NEO.

I grew a 2” floppy into an 8.5” rock solid boner. Ask me anything!

Bull shit. What coin did you invest in? I've been watching a shitload and there's no way you'd have those gains unless you split that 250 into different coins, having over 500% gains, which is still bullshit because I'm sure I would have picked it up by now.
As is, the only coins worth buying are ARK, ETH, LTC and BTC. XRM is also good but movement is slow.

But you have to give them ID and shit and that sort of defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencey.

What do you suggest I use? I get about $7 a day, but it looks like moving it or buying anything comes with a huge ass transaction fee.

I figure I mine occasionally and get about 100-130 usd a month but if I cant use it whats the point.

I looked at the steam bitcoin option but Idk if that works or not. I will probably cash out to the steam wallet when I hit payout again

did you use your mouth or asshole?

Yes.

i took a long six foot shit.

Not sure I’m understanding the question. Yes impressive but still lost.

XRP is the future

LOL i'm pretty sure everyone in the fucking world who has bitcoin made that much in the last week. fucking noob.

its not a question just wanted to share my story

nice are you sitting on any coins for long term

I make 40/50$ a day and you think 200 in one month is a good result? Start investing in eurusd, usdjpy, xrp and ethereum you fgt

QuadrigaCX is a good outfit. I have been using it for my crypto gamblings the past couple months. Fees are reasonable and they process transactions quickly.

>But you have to give them ID and shit and that sort of defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencey.

Uh, well yes, user. They're good if you want to trade crypto to make money. Obviously if your interest is illegal and nefarious purchasing then exchanges that work strictly on the up and up won't be your jam.

>not having separate wallet for nefarious usage...

Magnets. How the fuck do they work?

>I grew a $200 cryptocurrency investment into $1500 in one month.
I have nothing to ask. you're obviously a fucking moron.

explain.

if every cell in our bodies is replaced every few years, how come tattoos persist ?

If I were to base64 encode your private key, what would the output be?

boxers or briefs?

strange picture.

what's so strange about it? two chicks got a motel room, did some dirty shit and took pictures with a tirpod.

more than likely they were either paid to do it, or they were doing it for husband/bf. both are far more common than you would think.

>source: work at motel. see this kind of shit fairly often

World of Warcraft gold isn't what people mean when they talk about crypto currency.

why and/or who cares?

I made £4k in 2 week AMA

Put in $500 on Litecoin, up $150 currently. Not sure how to go about aggressively growing?

But to avoid asshole fee's buy and sell through GDAX instead of coinbase.

you can just pay a lower fee and wait longer, if you wait a few days you can pay almost zero

make sure you use a wallet that lets you control how much fees you use

Anyone know if it is smart to use the Etoro platform? is it a scam or anything.
It has been my plan to do for a short while

I actually work for a living and make slightly over $2000 a month. Ask me anything.

work smart not hard

Newfag

got on average monthly wage of $3500 as a trucker soo

I'm poor as fuq AMA

Roughly how much time did you spend making $1,250?

Explain the duplicate part of the image in the bottom right corner, though.

How many drugs did you sell?

I grew £150 to £31000 with bitcoin over 4 years and played the waiting game.. ask me anything.!

How do you mine?

After taxes? Shit, I'm in the wrong biz.

I got a decent job through personal connections and through a serious of events uncovering someone else's financial crimes and parlaying my leverage, I now have a stupendously fabulous paying job (25k+ per month) AMA.

I've $230 by investing $100 in GBP right after Brexit. Still growing.

zero. this is legit cash
my brother and i have a construction company

This man will go places

One of you rich fags wanna buy me skyrim for pc?

Pirate it nerd

Big deal go to coinbase buy light coin wait rich wow OP that was hard Fag i got 72 bit & 1253 light coin you got 4k how cute

do any hookers accept crypto-currency?

>However, at least one of the big ones will probably not.

what are the big ones likely to persist?

Do you enjoy being a failure?

ya i had to give a pic of my drive lic i plan on paying taxes on my gains if any of you in the us think your not going to have the IRS on your profits your are dumb and doing jail after they take all your money

In my moderately informed (but mostly trash) opinion, BTC. The world governments are getting into it, and from what I understand they'll be able to fix the transaction fees by moving some things to off-chain exchanges.

Maybe etherium? It's more dynamic.

Or just as likely one they haven't invented yet.

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING GRAPHICS CARDS

I grew a $300 crypto investment into $10,000 in three month.

Dare you ask me shit

earned $9700 in two months, worked myself to the bone though.

If btc keeps growing like it does, you won't have to convert it into USD because more and more places will start to take it. I use it on steam and newegg constantly, and soon hopefully amazon

Wow, you must be like the next warren buffet or something.

ETH to the moon

I got like $25k in bitcoin,mostly profit,never selling.

when did you buy in, at what price per btc?

So what software setup is used for mining? is linux usually used? is everything free and open-source?

I first started buying when it was about $400 ,kept buying about $150 worth every week or 2,pretty much as soon as i bought my first coins ,when it hit $800 i started to slow down because at the time it felt really risky and i wasnt sure if it would hit 1k again which was the all time high ,when it hit $1200 i pretty much stopped buying which sounds crazy now but again it felt really high risk.

Ive bought a little bit here and then since,and cashed out my bitcoin cash at $700 when it first forked,got like $2k out of that.

Traded a small amount on poloniex but mostly made bad trades.

I mean about 3k from my bitcoin cash,im a britfag but using dollars here.

i turned by 8k crypto investment into 3k in 2 months AMA

Wow $1500 a month? You must be the coolest kid in your school

kek

Have fun when it tanks and you lose all your money :)
I'm in school for financial analysis and personally I think it's gonna tank by year end

Are you ready to pay capital gains tax on that?

Did you cry?

Trips have spoken
I'm taking all my shit out right now

are you strictly talking just about bitcoin and how it looks like its about to burst? what about other alt coins?
thoughts on that.. you might have a better insight on it than me
forbesDOTcom
/sites/trangho/2017/11/12/crypto-craze-ethereum-may-not-be-a-bubble-despite-3700-explosion/

Get thread lets go bois

I honestly believe bitcoin is going to change the world big time,i think we are going to see mass adoption in a few years and the market cap is going to get much much bigger.

This is why i put money in when nobody else was,because i looked into the technology and saw the potential.

Yeah just bit coins.
Crypto curricies have an inherent black market value so as a whole I doubt they will bust any time soon. Infact i imagine that the crypto currency market as a whole will like grow 4 fold in the comming decades.
It would be interesting to set up some sort of hedge fund on crypto currencies.
Infact you just inspired me to think of it a different way and I'm going to see if that is possible