BJORK'S NEW MASTERPIECE COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY

BJORK'S NEW MASTERPIECE COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY

bring it mama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7ed6FgVCc
youtube.com/watch?v=_drj3ybpTl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will people complain about the length of the songs or about the album cover or what user?

Well there was already some complaining about the single cover...

It will premiere on the radio so I'm wondering how long it will be. Probably not over 7-8 minutes long. Hopefully it won't be a radio edit.

Can’t wait! Getting up at 5am will be worth it, but they usually never play premieres in the first hour.

BBC Radio 6 is premiering it for those who don’t know.

I hope we get an album title, cover and release date too

Someone said it’s 13 minutes long but I don’t know how they could know.

On her IG story she showed the vinyls getting made and it does look like it’s a long song.

Wasen't the 18th the released day?

It's coming out in November, you liar

Apparently a lot of info is coming out this week.

We'll probably get the album title and cover on friday after the premiere.

Yes, it did appear to be a lengthy song. I'm curious!

Yeah but it’s being premiered on he radio. The music video will premiere on the weekend in London so we’ll probably have some low quality footage of that too.

That’s the album, and even though New York Times first reported it, it’s not been confirmed yet.

Yeah a mod on her forum said “all will be revealed this week” in response to album cover and track list etc.

they will say
>just because it's long doesn't mean it's good or creative

dorks can't even enjoy music made by bjork

I'm wondering how much she rips off Arca this time now that he has surpassed her...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yet another boring Bjork song. No thanks. I'm far more excited about a new album from the artist of the decade.

In what way has Arca surpassed Björk? If anything, his new album was ridiculously "inspired" by her work...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at all these assholes just posting complaints.

Yeah Arca said she really helped him on his new album, he wouldn’t have sung on it if it weren’t for her, she said why don’t you sing on your own stuff and he said he wasn’t confident enough. So she taught him her techniques.

So hyped!

Are Björk forums any good for discussion? Or do you follow it only for the news?

Well Bjork said her new tracks resemble two instrumental songs she did:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7ed6FgVCc

youtube.com/watch?v=_drj3ybpTl8

It would be kind of funny if it ended up being an instrumental song

Her forum is really good for news and when new material comes out there’s a lot of discussion but I don’t really use it for that

There is some good discussion on there but forums in general always have those snarky old members with thousands of posts who think they're the shit.

Yeah this lol. Plus I've come quite accustomed to 4chans layout, I like it a lot more than the typical forum layout.

Honestly wouldn’t mind an instrumental track or two, love Batabid and Ambergris March so I was even more hyped when she said the album was going to sound similar to them

no one over the age of 18 listens to her garbage unironically

sure kid, i bet you think death grips and radiohead are the greatest bands of all time

no one over the age of 21 listens to death grips or radiohead unironically

desu hoping it's just a cover of tindersticks - tiny tears then she dies a day after release

When is bjork going to stop global warming with the power of music?
Surely all it would take at this point is a collaboration with her, U2 and radiohead and the environment would be fixed. Might even cure aids in the process.

bjorks fanbase is literally made up of 30-40 year old gay men

Bjork Bjork Bjork
DORK! DORK!

R U D E !

please no need for this kind of language thank you very much

>13 minute Bork
yes pls

Can't wait!

Arca is overrated, good producer and that's all.

what are you talking about? Everytime we see a /bjork/ post here, there always people talking of how much they want to fuck her.

Maybe you are a 40 year old gay man, but speak for yourself.

they want to fuck ironically, the poor girl is in her sixties duh

No they don't. She's 51.

You must be new here.

>51
l m a o it's still granny territory
but seriously that's sad, she looks older

No way she looks older than 51. This photo is from 2 months ago,

You're either blind or know some very young looking 50 year olds.

I forgot the photo haha. But that was my point too.