Who's first 4 albums were better?

Who's first 4 albums were better?

Can you? Nah, but can Rick?

Kanye's, easily

Kendrick first 4 albums kept evolving their sounds and theme with each album while Kanye just kept making Pop Rap and one auto tune breakup album.
So Kendrick imo.

Kanye obviously, he has a strong disco besides MBDTF and Grad

>actually thinking this
>when DAMN and TPAB sound exactly alike

>thinking DAMN and TPAB sound alike
>having this much of an untrained ear

Trips dont lie

College Dropout > To Pimp a Butterfly > Late Registration > good kid maad city > section80 > graduation > DAMN > 808s

Kanye's has catchier instrumentals.
Kendrick's are lightyears ahead when it comes to lyrics.

TPAB shits on anything Kanye has ever done though. As artists, Kendrick is so far above Kanye it's not even close.

College Dropout had some good samples...aside from those good samples, what else? Not much. Take away the samples and Kanye is literally nothing

Kendrick

Your arrows are going the wrong way

808s>LR>GKMC>CD>Grad>Kendricks other shit

that's a tough one - kenrick's first four are arguably more diverse but kanye's are more consistent
The College Dropout > Good Kid, M.A.A.D City > Late Registration > Graduation > Damn > Section 80 > To Pimp a Butterfly > 808s
think i'd go with kanye personally

Kendrick, just because 808s throws off his discography a bit. You substitute that with MBDTF and it's Kanye.

Kanye is more consistent...consistently mediocre.

Aside from having catchy samples here and there, there's not much to Kanye West's discography. Take away those samples and he's nothing. Take away Kendrick's samples and he's still a great rapper. Not to mention many of Kendrick's songs just shit on Ye's entire discography. The Blacker The Berry, Wesley's Theory, i, M.A.A.D. City, Cartoon and Cereal, Keisha's Song, Alright, etc.

Hell, Look Out For Detox alone is better than anything Kanye West ever made.

both make hip hop, not music

>people ITT not realizing the intricate differences between each Kanye album
>Not realizing that LR and Graduation are much more different than DAMN and GKMC

Kendrick
Their first two albums may be on the same level, but Kendricks latest two are better than Graduation and 808s.

My trips beat your deafness

Take away nothing and Kendrick is literally shit

>don't lie

old head

>this is what Kendrick fanboys actually believe

Kek

>Isso listen for the lyrics!

Kanye's better
Fuck the lyrics on TPAB. I'm not looking for insight in a Kendrick album. Kendrick clearly isn't a smart enough guy to warrant attention to what he's saying if it wasn't good music. Kanye's obviously not very smart either, but at least he just tries to be funny most of the time instead of making grand statements about blacks in America.