Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

yes
fuck those safety's
take them off everytime i get a new lighter

For what purpose?

It's for pussies with weak thumbs who can't press down the child safety tab.

I usually don't, but a safety recently jammed that wheel and made the lighter basically unusuable. It's actually pretty awesome how little resistance there is, lighting a safety-less lighter.

I'll probably do it more now.

My lighters are always pimped to
>minimum windproof flame
>maximum a fucking 1/2ft (15cm) lightsaber
People kept calling it a bongfire
That's not the reason, I just like to make my lighters stormproof.
I'm not enough of a pothead to need my fire to be so huge to take a hit, that's too heavy of a drug habit in my opinion tbh

Just to make lighter "Hack" videos and upload to YouTube and become an hero

Only weak babies would do this.

Every single time.
You must buy those cheap ass clear plastic ones that you can adjust the flame. Protip: pop up the flame guard and when the flame lever goes max, lift it up and back to zero. repeat and you'll have a massive flame.

Idk why in OP's pic the pliers are going through the flame hole, all you need to do is get a fork or a scissors between the safety and the flint and pull up

It's easier to just slide a knife in between the wheel and safety and pry it off. then you dont bend those metal tabs.

>that's me
>tfw entirely missed that it's not about the gas vent
>it's about defusing the child safety tab
What the fuck, OP?
are you some weak manlet faggot or euphoric?

>this.

Wtf use a fucking key you mongoloids
Also, checked

I thought this was about taking the metal part off when it runs low on gas so you can still get a few more lights off it.

Turns out OP is just a faggot child who can't use a child proof safety lighter.

I just buy what I feel like, I don't buy the extra cheap ones, just not always bic, sometimes I like to buy refuelable ones and buy gas cans for em, till the electricity is fucked or I lose them.

fucking every time i buy a new one

hurts your thumb when lighting hella bowls.
dude weed lmao

Just but clippers

>Does anyone else do the lighter hack?
> HACK
i bet you're the same kind of faggot that throws in term 'life hack' into a conversation.. because, well, you're a fucking retard?

any of you use the spoon hack?

Why does everyone call everything they do a "hack" ?
Does it just make that grade school level thing they do sound cool?

Hey guys watch me "hack" this PBJ sandwich!" Omg now i habe two halves of a sandwich! Don't forget to follow my youtube channel for more of these life hacks!

because: fucking retards.

I just use clicky lighters now. Used to buy clippers but got fed up of changing flints.
The clicky mechanic lasts for what seems like forever and you can suck from your can of gas if you ever get too bored.

Because the people who come up with this shit are hacks.

NO, BECAUSE I'M NOT A BITCH, AND HAVE A MAN'S GRIP SO I DON'T EVEN NOTICE THE SAFETY FEATURE. IF YOU HAVE BITCH WEAK HANDS, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU HAVE TO REMOVE IT.

I pull that crap out with a fork.

>I'm not enough of a pothead to need my fire to be so huge to take a hit
Your enough of an idiot to think potheads use big flames for any reason tho

Just buy an electric rechargeable lighter off Amazon for $12. Storm proof, retard proof, never ending and they look cool to boot