So I found out from a friend of a friend that my girl was kind of a big slut in college...

so I found out from a friend of a friend that my girl was kind of a big slut in college, should I break it off before it gets too serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3gHq8VFLAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, retard, you exploit it

Stop being a fucking virgin. Know that every girl you date has taken dicks probably bigger than yours

Big slut let's get some numbers. Sounds like butt hurt boy didnt get any. Now if she got a train ran on her every party she went to and went to many of them Yeah you got a problem.

How many times have you turned down fucking a 8+/10?

So you are going to break up with her for not saying no as well?

she cheered at school and a few football guys fucked her and double teamed her too

Fucking degenerates, you cunts are the reason why women think it's OK to whore around.
Cut your losses and break up with her before she cheats on you OP. Once a slut, always a slut.

I'm glad my wife slutted it up in college. She now knows what's out there and the curiosity is gone. She's with me because I was the best of what she knows.

Are you currently who you were that many years ago?

This

Some double standards here you fucking fag, if you or any guy did the same shit in college it would be considered alright, if she not cheating or a bitch keep her.

It's as if men and women are biologically different...

Yep. Some people will tell you to suck it up, but there’s really no reason for you to lower your standards. You’ll find a decent girl sooner or later, you don’t have to settle for a slut.

You guys need to go back to plebbit.

depends on how hot she is. post pics

you're funny, that shit will never get serious

I'm the only partner my wife has even been with. Not everyone is an unloyal degenerate like you.

need more to decide but good start

This

Why do you think this is a double standard?

I don't want a slut gf, doesn't matter if shes faithful and nice to me.

I am not a slut at all, I simply do not want to fuck a girl I don't love. I would never have a one night stand, the thought if it disgusts me.
I would think the same if I were a fag, I wouldn't want a slut bf.

I think it's important that me and my partner has the same preferences when it comes to sex. If she was a slut, then our views are fundamentally different and we probably wouldn't last very long.

Yeah totally

Make sure you say its because shes a slut, lol

literal cucks

The fact she fucked mad dudes in college is probably all the reason to not date her. There are many beautiful, smart girls who arent also sluts.

^THIS

Are you guys actually cuckolded?

Nope. Just a confident adult male that can read people well. I know my wife is faithful. It's not a blind faith, user... Trust, but verify.

she's really hot indeed no wonder she was a prime target for guys in her college years. is the OP pic of her tits? if not post one of her tits

it is

Everyone was a slut in college, but typically once you're out of college you calm down and settle down

Just because you a dumb stuck up virgin in college doesn't mean you should take it out on your relationship.

Unless she's a bitch, or cheating on you, there's no real reason to drop her.

Only if she has an STD or if she was a cheater.

no u need 2 double down on dat ass

well then you have got a freaking 9/10 so do not let her go this easily just cause she had fun in the past (and yes keep posting her nudes)

Depends on the race of the football players

Only stupid kids give a fuck about past sexual partners. If she makes you happy then be happy.

If this is causing you doubts then you’re a damn loser, and you should let her go and enjoy her life without you

Joke's on you, chump. Experienced chicks are invariably better in the sack and I don't give a fuck where that experience came from. Hell, I was a side piece for several of the girls I wasn't serious about and I didn't give a shit.

Seriously, some of you have some real self esteem issues.

youtu.be/b3gHq8VFLAg

It's not natural for women to have many sexual partners. It's a red flag for mental issues.

Where in the hell did you get that idea? Women are as horny as guys, but a lot of guys treat them like shit when they act on it. This idea is just an attempt to justify guy's insecurities.

>Women are as horny as guys
Pretty much every study not done by some bullshit feminist website disagrees with this.

can we see her pussy? need to inspect it for damage to give you a proper recommendation

B-Ro, you hold on to that shit. Girls who have been around have the knowledge and experience to keep you happy. Old fag here and I’ve fucked a ton of young and inexperienced girls. God are they boring comparatively speaking. With a girl now who’s had a ton of sexual partners. She doesn’t come off as a slut. I was honestly surprised when she told me. But I love the shot she does in the bedroom!

this, need to inspect, it's for your own good op

>Old fag here
Why would you be on Sup Forums if you're an old fag?