DELET THIS

I don't get it

im a dpz general manager and i never understood why people do this

Wait wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=gBY4Z4N95lw&t=2s

Why would you get 2 half and halfs and not just one whole pizza of each

OHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=QY8311Q1KJ8

2 people each eating their 2 pizza halves without having to share a box?
idk

Guaranteed fresh pizza.

If I were making those, there would be several extra items added.

One if gluten free you idiots

This is hilarious every time a I see it, but I don't know the story.

Wow

is this from spaced? i love that show

youtube.com/watch?v=w2ns_UwnnYI

This ylyl is terrible

I worked at a pizza store a few years back. manager was a old ass hole type guy literally always looking for something to set him off.

one day he comes in with the mood to end all moods. all day long bitching. someone called up and ordered 4 large pizzas 3 half and half cheese/peperoni 1 half and half cheese/extra cheese. this was the last order of the night. so we start preparing it we are already under staffed and two employees are out on delivery calls so it's just me, some chick and the manager. about 15 minutes to closing. someone walks in and orders a couple large pizzas while we are preparing the last order. manager says we are closing guy gets pissed. manager takes the order anyway. comes in the back starts slamming the dough on the counter with the force at witch I've yet to see anyone mead dough with again. I look at my coworker we both try to to laugh. He starts yelling "those fucking pies done yet" trying not to laugh I don't respond he goes over to the oven with his bare hands rips the fucking door open so hard I thought it was gonna fall off the hinge pulls the pizzas out one by one with his bare hands and tosses them across the room fucking pepperonis fly everywhere. long story short Me and my co worker had to stay late to clean the mess and re cook the pizzas he destroyed.

sounds like pretty standard pizza place shit.

One of the pizzas is bigger. So they did this in order to ensure equal distribution of each type.

The only funny thing here is that OP posted that picture because he was too stupid to understand the logic.

probably drugs

because some people might just want to take their pizza back to a different location than delivery.

It's called PCP. A $30, 24 hour vacation for poor people.

agree, this is awful
the correct course of action would have been to turn the cheese-sides in towards each other, thereby creating a pleasing pepperoni border to the center, which is void of toppings and contains only cheese
a neat little cheese-nest if you will

blacks gon' black

fucking hell,I just lost to a normie meme

the movie should have been called The Umm, as in, "umm.. is this supposed to be a real movie???"

soemone explain please

two pizzas both half pepperoni half cheese you figure it out

how the fuck did i not get that before

Lost

Not funny! My brother died that way.

every sunday some dumb cunt does this at the PJs I work at except she order 1 half sausage half cheese, 1 half pepperoni half cheese and 1 half sausage half pepperoni.
I don't get why.

kek just got funnier

well, she's a woman, so i'm sure she doesn't know why either

I figured there was kale or pineapple or other invisible shit hiding amongst the halves.

Fuck off, niggerfucked Stormcuck. The bitch is high on PCP