Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle...

Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Any pussy bitch that has this faggot hairstyle should nerve gas themselves. Beta metrofags

true. If you dont get a buzzcut you are a little bitch boy. I dont have ine myself but this is what i would say if i had one.

And you're posting this on an image board instead of telling them in their faces because?

You jelly cause you can't have stylish hair like that stop being nihilistic.

they get pussy though

someone's mad they can't grow one

>6'3
>230 lbs
>5 years of Muay Thai

No point I'm telling it to their faces. They will run away like Faggots. Metrofags. I don't hit little girls.

It's only the dick that matters, not interested in another dudes hair here.

lol y u mad u balding bitch?

google "nopan,ass,sideboob,feet,femdom"
you'll like the images

Way to go OP. You triggered Sup Forums.......

i've seen worse haircuts before; but yeah

>not having long hair

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

WHAT YOU LIKE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOU'RE A PERSON I WOULDN'T LIKE

Insecure faggot op is at it again today i see.

it is pretty gay

>5 years of some faggot marshal arts.
>Thinks this makes him able to fight.

in4 picture of op and his rad haircut

bullfuckingshit. this is probably how it really is:

> 5'6"
> 350 lbs
> 10+ years long term unemployment
> last fight you pissed your pants and played dead.

Muay Thai IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

years of Muay Thai

Gay

Any man that's worried about another man's hairstyle, is in fact a bigger faggot.

that is the "I am on r/nofap" haircut

Go ahead and MMA me up, buddy, you'll end up with your brains splattered across the sidewalk.

I agree with you on the hairstyle, though. The hitler youth looks okay, but the buzzed sides make it look like SJW signalling

I love the bullshit science about how much better it makes you feel; your T levels spike down through the floor after 1~ week of abstinence in response to what it understands asyour new status as the biggest cuck alive, not even alpha enough to be allowed to touch yourself.

Number 1 and 2 symptoms of low t: tiredness, depression

Literally reverse that picture of the cougars they post.

>Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle
I always laugh when i see these faggot clones walking about with their beard, retard haircut and extremely retarded tattoos. I'm not sure what the fuck is going on. but I've seen it for decades. faggots cloning each other. if it's not trying to look like some extreme faggot just to fit in, it's something else that's 'trendy'.

nah, op is right. these people should be shot.

thank you, people who practice muai thai aren't this disrespectful and tend to not have an opinion on things like this. I don't practice Muai Thai but i do Taekkyon and anyone who says they can kick somes ass cause they have "experience" is a bullshitter

Yeah, a lot of people actually think that though. If 4/5 people who say that are bullshitters, 1/5 are legitimately guys up their own ass about their physicality. But don't worry, is right on the money.

They'll get shot when they do it IRL.

It happens all the time in the hood, dumb ass negroes with something to prove get uppity with some other young buck and get shot for it because nobody's trying to have a boxing match in the street with a nigga they don't even know

Correct.

>metro
>beard
I think you need to not use words you don't actually understand.

Metrosexuals can have beards, are you doing drugs atm? Metro != twink

Real man here. Everyone else sit down with your gay haircut

Forgot the picture

real man here too, let's fuck hun

Post some of your favorite hairstyles OP. Lets see how amazing and manly they are compared to this

sure you are, big boy, sure you are

buzz cuts make you look like a retarded child molesting prison guard.

We know that you are secretly attracted. It's ok.

fgt4u

Buzz the whole thing, or buzz none of it.

Aw, did your boyfriend leave you for another man with more style?

u bald by any chance you fucking homo?
u like boys to be hairy and bald when you fuck instead of having style?

It looks disgusting, have literally any other hairstyle.
>samefagging about style in a thread full of dudes that are mostly hetero
If you don't think we have style just because you like a haircut we don't, then you're definitely part of a hair cult.

Deprogram yourself of the hitler youth hair cult.

500 lbs literally fused to the couch and 4 foot tall you fuckin meatball man

style is taken largely from ye olde days
what fucks with me is the valid contemporary association with narcissistic manlets

Attributing manliness to some dudes haircut makes me think you are worrying about your receding hairline, baldie

I have this haircut and girls are suddenly nicer to me. Call me a faggot, but that shit is working my dudes

Largely, but not totally. The buzzed sides are the really gay part. It looks like a Deep Space Nine / Next Gen "rad space alien haircut"

I have this haircut too. It's so fuckin easy to see if you dress with even a tiny bit of effort and have a half decent haircut people will actually want to talk to you

Yet they're out there fucking women and you're here lurking in threads about faggots.

>Op

Oh that is one manly son of a bitch. I wish I'd be as cool as that guy

Note MuriKKKan flag lapel pins. Ooooh!

says the guy who lives in a basement

I don't really have a haircut like OP's picture, but it is similar and it was mostly by "accident." I wanted longer hair on the top, but I have to have the sides shaved down like that because I'm in the military.

>that hairstyle
>that beard
It's a meme at this point.

If your not afraid of them then just say it to them, sounds like you wanna kick their shit in anyway, even though you cant

I know that cut, it's great with patrol caps.

Especially if you have a functional reason for it, it's fine; the hitler youth was also worn by americans and europeans. It was an easy cut for unskilled barbers, and had practical applications. They didn't buzz it all the way back down, then, but anyway... I approve.

t. guy you replied to

Styles change. Some people want to look unique from everyone else. They drop it when it everyone else is doing it, it becomes dated, or when it becomes a pain in the ass to maintain.
I'm old enough to remember when growing long hair, then cropping it short, then shaving your head bald were the things to do.....

nah, only exaggerated haircuts will be remembered like the mullet. An undercut alone is not bad if it fits your hair/head shape. It's the idiots that take it to the extreme and make it a giant sign pointing to the top of their head that are going to be remembered as idiots. The guy in your pic is fine, the beard is really more distracting than the haircut.

Pic related will look back in photos and think "wtf was I thinking"

I know a dude who wanted to get one because he was balding. I literally said
>so you're getting the modern version of a combover
>yes, exactly!
Fucking, I swear... retarded.

It's not just the specifics of the hairstyle, or "exaggeration", it's the resulting end look.
pic related. which one of these obvious tryhards doesn't look like a meme 30 years later?

I agree that he doesn't look manly, he just looks good. Anyone who cares about being manly, is not manly. Only beta cucks like OP care about acting tough and he's totally not gay btw, he hates fucking fags, it's his biggest pet peeve.

relax bald poster

It's a sick fade. The length on top is gay. beard is gay. Do any of you even style?

You're entitled to your opinion. /thread

What's the problem with following current trends anyway? Unless you want to have the same generic haircut and clothes your whole life and look the same decade after decade. Sounds really exciting

degree of attention paid is the issue
narcissism is death
learn constructive humility
develop the substantial
not the superficial