Remember how fucking good it felt when you heard wacko jacko was dead?

Remember how fucking good it felt when you heard wacko jacko was dead?

jacko hurt his backo

who?

No. I felt sorry for the guy.
One of the greatest musical geniuses of his generation. Became fucked up in the head because he didn't get proper psychological support.

hoodat

but he also merlested kids

no poor quality b8 for one
two he was a great musician
three try something more relevant next time

except those money hungry moms turned out to be liars

Le millenial meme of saying events don't matter cause you weren't le born yet

I remember wondering to myself why everyone cared so much. I went along with it "yeah, too bad very sad"etc.. I didnt know him or enjoy his music so why would I care?

>but user he revolutionized music

no

>because he didn't get proper psychological support.
How is this possible with the money he had?

Think about it. That's a lame excuse. He was just wacko.

was the lowest point of my life tbh, same month my Dad died and he was his favourite artist so it hit me hard.

No

But I remember how 'meh' I felt about it.

I can picture it now. Me sitting there, reading some news article, thinking to myself, "Well, he's dead."

'the fuck, that's not how it works.
It's not like a bandaid you put on someone and they're magically better.
This guy didn't have a childhood, he was basically a slave monkey dancing for his dad training him to be a pop star since a very early age.
That's why he was obsessed with any and all things childish, he grew up poor and 100% focused on music, never had friends or did anything other children did, so when he became rich and famous as an adult all he wanted to do was go back to that time and somehow experience it, but it was too late, and it degenerated into the mess that it became by the end.
Additionally he had a shit ton of medical conditions that made his life even worse.
People think that he did surgery to look white, but actually he had a skin condition that was devastating him, and that's why he went under the knife so much.

Basically you can't fix all of this shit with money.
You can buy the best shrink in the world, what the fuck is he gonna do to "fix you"?
You'll sit down on his couch and tell him his life story and he'll be like "yeah that's very interesting, take these pills" and you'll remain fucked and unhappy, or the pills will leave you numb.
Maybe i'm wasting my time explaining all of this to you, you seem pretty dumb and basic, but if you wanted the truth about people that are "wacko", here it is, there's no quick and easy fix.

I was working on a vintage tube screamer with the news on in the background, heard he died, i shrugged and went back to what i was working on.

I'm in therapy myself, and not basic. I get it entirely. I was just giving the user shit because he was being simple-minded.

I hear you. Good stuff, nigga.

kys emo fag

>Remember how fucking good it felt when you heard wacko jacko was dead?

I remember how good it felt hgearing that he had been arrested for fondling kids. I remember I was playing on my computer building a model railway and this long n ews item was on the tv explaining how whackoff-jackson had his house searched by the FBI because they realised that any man who claimed to be an incarnation of peter pan must be diddling little boys. It felt good knowing that whackoff had been arrested.

When I learnt he was dead I was very sad because I had hoped he would go to prison and get raped up the ass by 10 men with 15 inch dicks

>2017
>defines his life around celebrities

Remember how fucking good it felt when you heard Prince was dead?

I was ecstatic it felt like gay bastards everywhere had lost their greatest gay icon

Unindicted!

Remember how fucking good it felt when you saged this shitty thread?

Nigga that's the most outdated gay icon ever, hasn't been relevant in decades.
Most modern gay icons are straight actors that look hot and get retweeted 3 million times, women, usually working in TV shows, and trannies.
Shit like prince was older than dirt.
Goddamn you're out of touch with everything.

he aint even gay

C'mon are you serious
He sucked more dick in his lifetime than OP