Why are Mexican men so impotent?

Why is Mexico so full of feeble cucks not able to defent themselves against one deranged Russian? How are your women supposed to suck your pathetic beta dicks after what has happened? For shame, indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QRWeUmdvLg
youtube.com/watch?v=a6CFzHChY3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20
youtube.com/watch?v=3KwTQ9B3b0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pendejos, where are you lurking?

Well, Its not like you can face off Russians anyway

Say it again, mierda!

Pretty sure he was killed or paralyzed.

Why are you obsessed with this snownigger?

Trying to compensate for micro dick

All the latino babies says otherwise

this, at least he came into hospital with some sort of spine damage

He pretty much deserved it though, what the fuck was he thinking?

Kek he was one against a crowd and even contrived to killed one wetback :-)

So rude people deserve to be paralyzed?

i hope he lives and will be imprisoned in mexico and ass raped while being paralyzed. i bet mexican gangbangers never raped a paralyzed ukrainian nazi before :D

He killed someone then crowd appeared i think. Those were two seperate events

>ITT third worlder defending their respective countrymen
Disgusting, take a piece from civilised people like germans(not burger, they are third world too)

why are so triggered? feel sorry for your fellow russian/ukrainian dude? patriotic much or what?

He was a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QRWeUmdvLg

It's a shame he managed to kill somebody else. I hope he spends the rest of his life in a mexican prison, if he is alive.

Ukrainian? Are you stupid?

They invade his house at first. He killed one of the invaders and then more mexicans came.

>1:00-2:17
youtube.com/watch?v=a6CFzHChY3Y

>he was not insane
t. his doctors

Oh, I didn't know that. Then no, that's actually pretty sad.

A fury-slap would be enough.

STOP

I hope your mother gets raped by so called refugees. The guys was mentally ill but beaners are racists towards white people like always

that's what the news says
>Alexei Makeev, ucraniano residente en Cancún

>russian nazi
literally the most confusing shit ever. Like alright you can be a white supremacist but why choose to use imagery of historically some of your biggest enemies who thought you were literally subhumans?

He had a fucking machete while his opponent was a malnourished kid 30 years younger. Of course he was going to kill him.
>rude
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20

If he was a migrant people would be cheering he got lynched. You don't immigrate to someone elses country and shit it up.

Stop what?

kek, watch the video before you judge. He punched random women and children, pisses on the street and insults everybody. Additionally he was fully aware, he was able to articulate, he wasn't insane.

>They invade his house at first.
Only two. And both kids.

I'm just asking him why he is obsessed with this. I don't care about the nazi.

Kek what the actual fuck?

Wow, he step at their food. He should die for that.

he carried a huge fucking knife so he is a hard core criminal no compassion for him sorry

these russian doctors are fucking retards
babbling some bullshit about his IQ or whatever
they need to be checked too

He was lucky he was doing this shit in Cancun though. If he were almost anywhere else in Mexico he would have been beheaded a long time ago wew

>poor children just trying to enjoy what they have deserved it and if you fight back you're a subhuman

Shut the fuck up disgusting spic. Go back to your mexico where lynching the mentally deranged is part of your cuture

>Beaners are racists towards white people
It's actually the opposite

There is a video of crowd breaking into his door before he stab that little fuck. Self-defence it was.

Calm down, my slav friend. Think about it.

You go to a favela here and start cursing everyone that you see, even though you're not even Brazilian. Now, what are the consequences? If life's fair, you might get beaten, in the worst scenario you may die.

Now, did you deserve to die? No, that's just too much, but think about the retarded thing that you've done, humans sometimes act like animals, you can't expect third-worlders to act rationally all the time.

As favelados say here: "Ninguém morre de graça" (no one dies for free), there's always a reason.

Why didt he get deported?

Wouldn't you carry something to protect yourself if you live in goddamn Mexico?

MEXICAN WEAKLING

SLAV BIG STRONG VIKING

MIERDA PUTA MUCHACHOS

>mentally deranged
dindu nuffin: youtube.com/watch?v=3KwTQ9B3b0M

Tbh he seems quite desperate in getting attention. He was breaking down when they were walking away.

Go live in mexico being white then

Just call the police like civilized people does.

It's mexico. You can do anything as long as you don't piss of the rich. I think he was running away from authorities in Russia too.

BIG

SLAVIC

VANDAL

COCK

KILL

MEXICAN

SUBHUMAN

TRASH

IN

THEIR

OWN

COUNTRY

ON

>same three guys in the same threads arguing for hours about the same stupid shit for literally days

>Wouldn't you carry something to protect yourself if you live in goddamn Mexico?

...I've never seen a tourist walking with a weapon to protect himself. Tourists are tourists, man. If the place is dangerous then there's no reason to go.

Already did that, nothing happened to me

It's quite easy to bribe Mexican police

>same Mexican dad of the kid who got sliced up crying

Lmaooo it's over he's ded

Stop giving them (You)s, those guys have been spamming this shit for hours straight.

Im telling you he was diagnozed with schizophrenia back in Russia. If mexicans despite that let him in, its their doggone problem

he carried the same fucking knife in russia as well. stop playing dumb, ivan. this scumbag deserved what was coming to him. this would have never happened in the us, true because the laws etc. which is why we have guantanamo to give the guys like him a bit of their own medicine. why are guys so triggered? you actually care about this nazi scum? or your feeling patriotic because you watch too much RT?

He's not a tourist. He live there.
Wtf. Even in Russia he was arrested.

And you've been spamming crying about him lol

No he didnt. Beaners had it coming.

You don't have to show medical exams for a visa. Also, if you are Russian or German you don't need a visa to go to the South Americas.

In us if someone breaks into your house you have right to shoot him, don't you?

Again, whose problem is that?

Mexico is not in South America

>triggered

I don't really think that's the appropriate word when based Alex is inducing all the triggering.

Well, I bet he isn't even German.

Oh, hi! :)

>South "Americas"
>Mexico

Can we stop talking about this Ukranian schizo cunt?

Whoever told you he is a Ukrainian, is a dumb idiot.

What should we talk about instead? There is not much going on.

He is talking about you.

I need to figure out how to photoshop Alex into this picture.

I'm not mentally ill, mierda fucken beach die monkeys!!!!

Haven't you seen all those swastikas? He's definitely an ukranian.

>russians trying to steal attention from only relevant aging bearded retarded murderer

it is not that simple. under certain circumstances, in some jurisdictions, yes. google stand your ground law.
but it is not the point. my point is the police would have taken care of him here so the mob wouldn't have to lynch him. but i am saying he deserved what happened to him in mexico.

How could it pass me by unnoticed? Fuck, I'm beginning to hate Ukraine, wtf!

This please

No, the beaners tho did deserve all the insults for they are subhuman kek

just hide these threads instead of wasting your time policing them.

>police would have taken care of him here
That's what happened with him in Russia. Are mexicans too retarded to call the police?

didn't he get the beating of his life?

apparently the police encouraged the crowd to start a process to sanction this guy.

When the police left, they started the lynching.

Didn't Aztecz get put down on a massive scale by a white boy?

well i am not a beaner so i don't care but you are ukrainian which is much worse so you can't talk.

apparently he was arrested a few times and then released. but russia is no better. he was a known criminal there and there are videos of him harassing people yet nothing happened to him and he was even allowed to leave the country. also, your retarded ""doctors"" insisted that he was sane and even had a "high IQ".

I get the feeling you just want to trigger mexicans. I don't even think they care.

It's probably more fun to participate in an angry mob then call the police

what?
No, you see he was beaten up by YUCATECOS. Yucatecos are like 1.40. I could beat 10 of them before I even get a scratch. He was LYNCHED by yucatecos.

That's pretty fucking beta bro.

>Aztec
???

>he was a known criminal there
Ahahahah stupid americans can't distinguish a criminal from a schizophrenic.

What? So police said something like "Neah, you guys should just beat all the shit out of this guy."? Damn, what a shithole Mexico is.

LMAO

he was in quintana roo

They are still Yucatecos,

The republic of yucatan was split into three states to avoid a new insurrection after we grabbed them by the balls when they re joined the union.

Learn2History

>

>just want to have some angry mod fun
>get stabed
What a life.

>Hey let's lynch this guy we should be able to take him 500 vs 1
>Doesn't live to see 20th birthday

the angry mob got together to lynch this fucker but the people at the angry mob called the police.
police arrived and told the niggas they couldn't just arrest him like that for being raccist that they needed to file a lawsuit in order for the ruskie to be prosecuted I think he would have gotten fined or some shit.
The angry mob, when being blue balled with the instant gratification decided to take the matters into their own hands and lynch the fucker.

oh yeah, also that happened. Like I said Yucatecos he took only one of them that's pretty beta for someone claiming to be a bad ass nazi.

no pain no gain
it is like stock market
you have to take some risk

kek
based cancun

t. lincharlo y echarlo al mar y nadie sabe y nadie supo :D