Have you ever been tortured?

Have you ever been tortured?
How likely would you be to spill the beans under torture for the following:
- money
- friends/family
- country

No and incredibly likely, I'll give them whatever they ask for

I was as a kid 6yo the sick fuck did it to get off never asked me anything looking back at it as a man i see he got off on death he suffiacte me till i passed out he did this over and over he was my babysitter i told my mom hes killing me mom she say i was silly how could he be killing me if im taken to her it wasn't till my oldest brother 10 yo was hanged with a belt that left a mark around his neck did she believe she fired him if i ever find you Kevin Ottos of mass im going to kill you slowly
Tommy

Dunno if tortured is the right word. My aunt used to babysit sit when I was 4/5. She has mental issues. Would really hurt me and get off on it. Of course I was too small to understand or fight her off. Would mess with my dick, Chinese burns, squeezing punching slapping, made me eat her out and finger her too which for a small kid was horrible. Hated it, and hate her to this day. Seriously considered getting revenge in a big way but now just have nothing to do with her. She's dead to me

No.
100% would talk like any other person would, just depends on how long you could withstand it. Agents are trained on it, but everybody eventually cracks.

Never been tortured but
Money - no need to torture me, info us all yours
Friends/ family - you better just kill me because you aren't getting shit
Country - if they know you have me we're all dead anyway but if they don't see the money answer

Brazilian SF here
Believe me, everyone has a breaking point. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't spill for friends and family, but that can happen VERY quickly no matter how strong you think you are

That's fucked up

I agree. Pain, once it gets to a certain point. You can't hold out. Kneecap, eyes, even fingernails. I would give in pretty quickly I think

not if you have nothing to lose

Ouch. Shit that's nasty. Dude deserves hell

Fucking hell man you should get her back or tell the family about what happened.

The cunt needs a punch in the throat

No. But I'm not a huge fan of pain. So I'd spill any beans required, including making up some beans.

Captcha: Urano Maximum

I work in a service based industry where I have to go into customers homes. Every fucking day is torture.

death is easy and quick. pain is battling forever

Thx anons
Funny thing is I did blab. Was just before my 20th bday was talking to my mum on the phone. I don't know what triggered it but I just started crying, told her what happened. Didn't say who it was, pretended I couldn't remember the person, just had the memory of shit happening. Mum was like 'oh ok' and went quiet
Turns out she drilled family members asking who the fuck hurt her kid. Aunt owns up and makes a huge drama screaming and crying for forgiveness. This is where it gets fucked up. They instantly forgive her. Thing is she was legit mental, and when she was a kid the same thing happened to her.
I even had someone say to me, I should forgive her. Besides I was a boy and all boys dream about getting access to pussy. You were fucking lucky. You were living the dream user. And remember she had nasty shit done to her and that's bad for a girl to have to experience. What happened to me was mostly good, the slapping and hitting was probably just playful.

About two weeks later I cut off all contact with my entire family. They've never met my son, missed my grandparents funerals, they dont know i just got divorced. they know what city I live in and have tried to contact me. But I ignore it.

No regrets, best decision I made. Fucking take her story over mine? Fuck you cunts. Fuck me I'm triggered now.

/hugs back and fist pump
Like its not all bad, if it wasn't for her Sup Forums wouldn't be my second home. Actually feels good not having to deal with family shit as well. Probably a little screwed up myself but I can cut myself some slack there. Kinda embarrassed i just shared that I cried like a faggot on the phone talking to my mum.

I'd give in pretty quickly for the most part. Country and money I would bail on pretty quickly, family/friends I might let them hurt me just a little so I could morally justify it to myself.

>family, friends, money, country
implying i have any of those things

Thanks for sharing your story m8. Fuck that cunt and fuck your (ex) family for being too cowardly to evict an admitted child molester.

You should be a man and forgive them
go back to them the best way is how you leave people behind. Look you are triggered now and you are devorcing... its bad karma
look jesus forgave us all and why not you? are you devil? are you demon? no... so forgive them. (PERIOD)

All good mate.
Nah. Not gonna happen. Don't need them in my life. Forgiveness is beta bullshit. She doesn't exist. Thx for the suggestion but.

Oke you seems to be a wise person.
Goodluck man I hope you get stronger.