Unpopular opinions

Unpopular opinions.

Last of Us is an overrated boring game with really bad gameplay.

>troll thread

just because you don't like games where you cant recreate your furry waifu with mods doesn't mean the game is bad.

Agreed

stranger things is overrated crap

not trolling. seriously cannot keep moving forward in the game because it bores the hell out of me.

The sad thing is I would love to know the story because I like the bases, the characters seem interesting but it is retarded how dull the gameplay is.

>reeeee like my games or you're a troll

Literally kill yourself you cancerous faggot. You're the reason games have gotten so shitty.

Game of Thrones has way too many simultaneous story lines to be entertaining.

I don't really care that men sexually harass and or abuse women because that is all they are good for.

God, what a slog of a "game." I only continued playing because I was waiting for it to get as good as people said it was, but I ended up disappointed. Never buy story-oriented games.

I think good and lasting friendships are worth pursuing.

I also love sexually pleasing beautiful women and it's worth constantly getting better at it.

I think that you have to maintain physical fitness to achieve your true potential in all aspects of life.

Also Journey is one of my favorite games along with Tetris and Chex Quest.

points 123 these seem to be common sense to me or at least I agree

Linkin Park is a genuinely good band and always has been, not one of their albums is anything less than brilliant and they are most certainly not just for teenage edgelords.

Maybe you just don't like the game

>Last of Us
Ladder placing simulator.

Do you like DOTA?

Do you watch dunkey?

tabs

Yes I do however I do not see the connection between the 2 games. Altough I do not like Lol nor hots

No, but I watch your sister.. at night.

Almost all Movies are Bullshit and overrated

Actually I would love to like the game but if you have to force something then it's a no go. Was wondering to check the storyline on youtube because that part of the game seems to be really exciting and I am expecting a big improvement in characters' behavior and want to see what they evolve into.

True.
I played it for a few hours and just ended up quitting.

Well I hate dota and it bores me close to tears. Maybe you just like other genre of games.

Almost every major problem on this planet could be solved by killing a few billion people.

No people : No problems.
Genocide solves everything.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Who decides who dies and who lives? :)

Ideally, me.

Overwatch is like a children's PvP game

Consoles are for fags

All computer games are for children. Adults should not play video games.

Epic troll buddy

Wow litterly thread named unpopular opinion. Op posts an unpopular opinion and some cum guzzerler automatically says troll thread. R u a bot or just a super but hurt shill?

War n the jews

Imo it wasnt that bad.
YET I think it is overhyped.

YES! i thought i was the only one.

The Holocaust did happen but only a few hundred thousand died of typhus.

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Stranger Things are all overrated shit. Assassin's Creed and Far Cry series suck too.

At least 85% of humans are dumb as fuck herd animals that think about nothing but fucking, eating and mindless entertainment.
At least 99% of all conspiracy theories are bullshit.
At least 98% of humans do not know how to evaluate truth claims.

League of Legends is boring and undemanding. It's only hyped as an e-sport because of the millions of mindless sheeps who pay hundreds of dollars for useless skins.

How about the US takes away welfare, allowing broke welfare niggers and the morbidly obese to die off. While nations like China, India, and some African countries are forced to do mass purges of people with below 90 IQ to cleanse their populations and to keep overpopulation down.

>At least 85% of humans are dumb as fuck herd animals
Oh boy, do I have news for you.

your point is exactly my point. OP thinks a game is bad because he doesn't like it. People like you are the reason games have gotten shitty because you shill as hard as you can for the basest of mechanics.
y u mad tho? the waifu thing really touch a nerve?

I feel the use of the term Esports in competitive gaming is cringe as fuck. Nothing against competitive gaming but its not a fucking sport.

ikr! i have a dumbass friend who pays so much money every month just to paint wood working projects that he does for fun in his spare time. hobbies are for sheeple.

Kys

What don't you like about them?

That game came out 6 years ago faggot, of course it can't compare to games now

An unfortunate lottery. Chance is fair.

You shouldn't call yourself a gamer if you really think this.

you do not think that's a valid argument do you?
>checkmate

Black people aren't all bad. And gays are pretty cool people most of the time.

99.9% of anime sucks and the people who watch it are 99.9% beta dipsticks

>dipsticks

Oh dear

Big Boss is a faggot and Peace Walker is the best MGS game.

DIPSTICKS